PDA

View Full Version : First order review

tabascofr
06-15-2015, 02:13 PM
I ended up getting some of the new 25mg halo. Originally I ordered for someone else, but after I made the order he decided he didn't want it. So, now I have a boat load of extra halo.

I had halo from another source to finish my strength cycle and was going to run a week at 20mg then bump for 2 weeks at 40. Then the MTS halo came in right around the time I was bumping to 40, so I decided to just run the MTS at 50mg(25mg 2x per day). Weights are feeling ridiculously light and I'm squeezing out more reps than normal. I'm under 10% bodyfat right now but I'm not a BBer so as for how I look I really have no way to gauge it. I'm a strength athlete and the halo is doing exactly what I want it to do.

The customer service on this order was excellent. Emails were responded to quickly and respectfully. Stealth packaging was perfect as well. I will most definitely be ordering again. I feel this is the most legit halo I have ever used.

BIGDADDY (OLD)
06-15-2015, 03:31 PM
I ended up getting some of the new 25mg halo. Originally I ordered for someone else, but after I made the order he decided he didn't want it. So, now I have a boat load of extra halo.

I had halo from another source to finish my strength cycle and was going to run a week at 20mg then bump for 2 weeks at 40. Then the MTS halo came in right around the time I was bumping to 40, so I decided to just run the MTS at 50mg(25mg 2x per day). Weights are feeling ridiculously light and I'm squeezing out more reps than normal. I'm under 10% bodyfat right now but I'm not a BBer so as for how I look I really have no way to gauge it. I'm a strength athlete and the halo is doing exactly what I want it to do.

The customer service on this order was excellent. Emails were responded to quickly and respectfully. Stealth packaging was perfect as well. I will most definitely be ordering again. I feel this is the most legit halo I have ever used.

THANKYOU for your post.glad you've had a positive experience.There is a lot of work done behind the scenes to try and make things run as smoothly as possible.
With regards to the halo,I'm taking 25mg a day.im not a strength athlete but always guage on my bench.
My max for reps 7 is up by 15% so it shows what this stuff can do.asthetically it's made a NOTICABLE difference.
It was a good investment and I'm glad all who are experiencing this halo are getting an idea what this legit product can bring to your game whether it be for strength or look.

My main distributor txt me other day saying top power lifter in UK taking it and says its best he's ever had!!will see if I can get his name.

tabascofr
06-15-2015, 04:14 PM
I've been at this for a long time, and it's pretty easy to spot the providers who don't care about running a quality business. Based on the customer service, shipping/packaging, and product, it's clear to see you guys take pride in your business. I have a large contest I'm competing in two weeks from now. My diet and training has been on point thus far, even through a significant weight cut. I'm happy this halo arrived to carry my through the next two weeks into the contest. Once I'm finished competing and after some time off, I would like to run a complete MTS cycle into the next comp. If this is the standard of quality you provide, I have no doubts I'll be happy.

How long have you been running at 25mg for that strength increase?