PDA

View Full Version : Best Liver Detox

MTS-Head Coach
08-15-2021, 01:24 PM
Best Liver Detox

We all know that oral steroids are very toxic to the liver , mostly Halotestin, Winstrol, Superdrol, M1T, Anadrol and a also Dianabol. Even some injectables are toxic like Trenbolone . That´s why many coaches are against them telling that we only need them last weeks pre contest , other than that injectables are more than enough.

At beginning we can handle some orals easy but when we got older a lot of side effects came with is use , like nausea, high blood pressure , losing appetite , and that way destroy liver. To grow really well you only need Test + Deca + HGH + Insulin , you don’t need orals to get huge but if you want to use them and you can handle them well I suggest use every day all year round the best detox for liver combo.

Coline + Inositol + L Methionine + NAC .

Dosage 1500mg each per day .

I suggest buy in powder like I do and save a lot of money.

Also you can use other good products like:

Milk Thistle
Dandelion
Glutathione Injectable is amazing ( but hard to find and not cheap to ) .

Be strong but health first

DarrenW29
08-15-2021, 04:41 PM
This nobody will tell you that orals are the other thing that create the freaks as they build size very quickly over injectable giving far more muscle fullness anadrol is used in medicine dosages as high as 300mg and liver values aren’t that much effected this is also months years of usage why it’s still around in pharmacy’s many do get loss of hunger but why you always use a proton pump inhibitor with all orals and tren

Bigmannj
08-18-2021, 06:37 PM
This nobody will tell you that orals are the other thing that create the freaks as they build size very quickly over injectable giving far more muscle fullness anadrol is used in medicine dosages as high as 300mg and liver values aren’t that much effected this is also months years of usage why it’s still around in pharmacy’s many do get loss of hunger but why you always use a proton pump inhibitor with all orals and tren

What PPI do you use? I’ve tried Omeprazole with mixed results. How often do you use? And what’s your timing of dosage mate?

DarrenW29
08-18-2021, 07:59 PM
What PPI do you use? I’ve tried Omeprazole with mixed results. How often do you use? And what’s your timing of dosage mate?

omeprazole Bud every morning empty stomach I’ve been using it for years not the best but it works in curing mine and you can try oxbile to which just provides extra bile

Monstro
08-18-2021, 09:12 PM
omeprazole Bud every morning empty stomach I’ve been using it for years not the best but it works in curing mine and you can try oxbile to which just provides extra bile

Do you think we should use omeprazole? because some articles said is not good in bodybuilding

DarrenW29
08-18-2021, 10:02 PM
Do you think we should use omeprazole? because some articles said is not good in bodybuilding

The way I see it if it’s helping keep a issue at bay and it’s been used by thousands for many years without much issues then I don’t see why it will be such a issue using it if this allows one to use tren or orals or even help fix acid reflux then this is for sure needed no over the counter herb really works tudca absolutely for liver and little on acid reflux too and baking soda

The studies aren’t so great one study says it can cause Alzheimer's then another study shows no risk there’s not been any cases report of this or cancer either

You have more chance of serious health issues not using one and suffering acid reflux

It’s a safe medication used by many for well over 10-20 years so that tells you it’s safety

Monstro
08-19-2021, 11:08 AM
Omeprazole dont reduce the absortion of the other drugs and foods?

DarrenW29
08-19-2021, 08:11 PM
Omeprazole dont reduce the absortion of the other drugs and foods?

If it does I’m on metformin glp1 imagine how slowed my digestion and drugs are and I’m gaining just fine is my digestion slow ? Absolutely much slower I can tell just from hunger being less but I’m staying lean keep gaining weight but then days I’m starving to death and ghrp6 high volume foods that digest helps

If we can’t eat we don’t grow we don’t recover and we don’t get huge

These two specific drugs glp1 metformin I now believe play a huge roll in muscle gain the way they change your body processing carbohydrates insulin sensitivity the myostatin blocking increased muscle fibre size they for sure help in muscle gain from now seeing it first hand if I reach a 300 lean then I can say for certain it’s myostatin blocking because my face hasn’t changed a bit it’s still suken cheek bones yet I’m 90 pounds heavier all most and not that fat or bloated ofcourse tren mast test eq help but these other factors do too with less than 4 months training not genetics

MTS-Head Coach
08-21-2021, 11:19 AM
If it does I’m on metformin glp1 imagine how slowed my digestion and drugs are and I’m gaining just fine is my digestion slow ? Absolutely much slower I can tell just from hunger being less but I’m staying lean keep gaining weight but then days I’m starving to death and ghrp6 high volume foods that digest helps

If we can’t eat we don’t grow we don’t recover and we don’t get huge

These two specific drugs glp1 metformin I now believe play a huge roll in muscle gain the way they change your body processing carbohydrates insulin sensitivity the myostatin blocking increased muscle fibre size they for sure help in muscle gain from now seeing it first hand if I reach a 300 lean then I can say for certain it’s myostatin blocking because my face hasn’t changed a bit it’s still suken cheek bones yet I’m 90 pounds heavier all most and not that fat or bloated ofcourse tren mast test eq help but these other factors do too with less than 4 months training not genetics

Since you dont use slin and also using metformin you will always look tight never puffy ( because most of puffy look comes from HGH + slin and you are not using it)
Also Masteron shrink you alot ( dry as hell ) , trenbolone also do that . So you are doing a bulking using cutting anabolics and that´s why you look so dry face and body.
The only think you are doing like a normal bulk is eating alot of food.

Like i always say , if is working dont change it

DarrenW29
08-22-2021, 09:52 AM
Since you dont use slin and also using metformin you will always look tight never puffy ( because most of puffy look comes from HGH + slin and you are not using it)
Also Masteron shrink you alot ( dry as hell ) , trenbolone also do that . So you are doing a bulking using cutting anabolics and that´s why you look so dry face and body.
The only think you are doing like a normal bulk is eating alot of food.

Like i always say , if is working dont change it

This is very true but now I feel less full without insulin even with metformin I may need to just supplement potassium and try once more but I’m not sure if it’s the best idea

MTS-Head Coach
08-22-2021, 11:08 AM
You drink enough water eating all that food?

Do you control blood pressure and blood sugar?

Will be good if you do blood work and see all numbers and understand better what is up and down.

DarrenW29
08-22-2021, 11:34 AM
You drink enough water eating all that food?

Do you control blood pressure and blood sugar?

Will be good if you do blood work and see all numbers and understand better what is up and down.

6litre but i need this everyday maybe 8litre is better if electrolytes are used more

Blood pressure yeah on medication

blood work got done all fine rbc kidney function good expect liver enzymes but they always are elevated have been for 14 years since age 13 so don’t really worry they never go high or low liver scans are all normal normal size no fatty liver

Sugars little higher sometimes 6 upon waken but depends have been controlled since increased fat intake lower carb intake

MTS-Head Coach
08-22-2021, 12:46 PM
DAMM , how you drink 6 litres water and eat all that food ? man you dont sleep? its alot of food .
Last post you said not taking blood pressure, here you say you are taking

DarrenW29
08-22-2021, 01:43 PM
DAMM , how you drink 6 litres water and eat all that food ? man you dont sleep? its alot of food .
Last post you said not taking blood pressure, here you say you are taking

I said I do use them ramipril 10mg
2litres upon waken empty stomach
2litre during training
2litre after training until bed
Not easy but I force it at 6litre I feel best on possibly why my kidneys are good many don’t drink enough and rely on supplements

MTS-Head Coach
08-22-2021, 03:40 PM
This is a great job the way you do . 2 litres fasted is amazing. are you doing cardio?

DarrenW29
08-22-2021, 04:39 PM
This is a great job the way you do . 2 litres fasted is amazing. are you doing cardio?

No cardio but I should for sure