PDA

View Full Version : IFBB Pros look like aliens in real life?

Monstro
08-19-2021, 08:35 PM
Do IFBB Pro athletes look like aliens?

When I watch on YouTube videos of all my idols like Ronnie , Dorian, Kai, Phil Heath , and many other top pros I believe they are unreal or something that came from other planet , but in the reality most of them don’t look so impressive when you stay side by side with them.
But bodybuilding is not only size , is perfection and mostly illusion on stage ( look much bigger because they are so perfect structure and muscle bellies that makes them look much bigger than they are).

It´s a dream to be side by side with top pros on stage

Monstro

https://med-tech.sb/

DarrenW29
08-19-2021, 08:38 PM
I’ve always heard this not that impressive in person the only one that was huge like in video was rich piana and jay cutler

Same with many who look good on Instagram but they stand next to someone with slabs of muscle hanging of them big pecs delts arms they look like the next zyzz to many don’t take time to grow and always stay to lean or mini cut diet yet look good in photo but small in person

Monstro
08-19-2021, 09:51 PM
Yes Jay , but Rich was crazy . of course i was only 87kg in this pictures but......I remember when i got on line to take picture with Rich 2 guys from the line came to me to take picture with me and the team 5% ask me to take picture with them

DarrenW29
08-19-2021, 09:53 PM
Yes Jay , but Rich was crazy . of course i was only 87kg in this pictures but......I remember when i got on line to take picture with Rich 2 guys from the line came to me to take picture with me and the team 5% ask me to take picture with them

You look better than most pros you’ve also met big ramy I cannot imagine how he looks in person and big Cedric he’s my idol goal Cedric as he is tall

Monstro
08-19-2021, 09:58 PM
With HUGE Cedric

DarrenW29
08-19-2021, 10:00 PM
With HUGE Cedric
Unbelievable this is amazing and for sure a memory you can’t forgot this is a guy who could be mr Olympia many times great photo

BIGDADDY
08-20-2021, 07:42 AM
IMO the only person that made you look like a kid was Rich Piana. The others - you are comparable.

MTS-Head Coach
08-20-2021, 02:31 PM
Rich Piana alive is something out of this world . In expos was the both with more people . Always . Phil Heath and Kay alot of fans there but 5% Rich Piana was almost impossible to get picture with him . Monstro you are a lucky guy .

DarrenW29
08-20-2021, 05:19 PM
Rich also had hands like shovels he was one guy I wanted to meet as his personality is like mine no bullshit honest straight up

Idigit
03-11-2022, 08:02 PM
Physique is on point AF Monstro! I second Big Daddy: Up to par with all the guys in your photos, and Rich was a damn monster.