PDA

View Full Version : Secret to getting big the real secret

DarrenW29
08-19-2021, 08:45 PM
Secret to getting big the real secret

Time and plenty of it years of eating lots of food training heavy building a foundation to many people do not put time into this and want to look good for Instagram yet never improve sure take a bunch of insulin hgh orals bloat up but we know it’s not true size and stop that in a few days you shrink back to looking small this takes time the word bulking is the best description because it’s the only truth you combine the drugs you bulk for a solid 2-3 years and build the god dam muscle then you will be waking around the biggest freak not asking how am I not is big is that guy what’s he on he’s on food and has been on food for many years to build that foundation take 2 years and eat and do not diet and progress in your training take your drugs and look back and smile

Fads that you need to diet to get that rebound yes after you’ve build some muscle you do the refine stages if you have lagging body parts do not stop fucking eating until you gain the muscle

You can do maintaining phases but this isn’t dieting

So this is the secret and I tell myself this everyday eat and grow I have many things I need to improve and I want to be compete

BIGDADDY
08-20-2021, 07:44 AM
GH15 said... 15iu GH :-)

Monstro
08-20-2021, 01:19 PM
Bodybuilding is not easy , ans is not only the drugs but also good food , intense training and plenty of rest . When you are complete on 3 basics the you start using gear but starting slowly because at beginning you grow on 500mg test but when you get really huge ( like 30kg over your height ) you need insulin + hgh to go to another level of size . of course all this size is fake ( not yours ) if you gain from slin or even from anabolics. if you stop doing all this you will lose alot of your gains because when you are at that level you need all that gear to keep your mass.

Do you believe santa claus? this muscle is not yours and your body dont want that. When people says you can hold gains on PCT and TRT ( yes if you are small ) but if you are bodybuilder impossible

DarrenW29
08-20-2021, 05:16 PM
Gh15 is correct lol hgh then add igf1 but many of us will never be trying that I wish but even some do 30iu like Egypt Iran

And monstro spot on we need to just stay on if we want the size look at Denis wolf lost it all very quick dusty same thing