PDA

View Full Version : brief medtropin review

Cereal killer
06-15-2015, 09:00 PM
I believe now is an ideal time to give a very brief review of medtropin hgh. I have been training for 19 years and have alot of experience using steroids as well as hgh so I know if a product is working or not and let me tell you, this medtropin does work and is awesome. I am taking only 4 iu ED, dosed 2iu AM preworkout and 2 iu pre-bed.
During the first week on this product, I noticed an incredible pump and muscles felt tight during training. How do I know it was not a placebo effect? Because I follow an extremely low carb diet(keto) and I always prime with hgh only prior to adding anabolics.
By the second week I was sleeping like a baby and having vivid dreams. I was taking 2 naps a day along with my normal sleep schedule.
By the third week I noticed that I was shedding bodyfat whilst keeping that 3D look that hgh is notorious for and still having intense pumps and fullness. Skin began tightening up more and seemed to wrap around the muscle. Increase in vascularity was also noticed. I have veins in places I have never imagined like abs, newer veins in thighs and even on the shins and calves.
No side effects were noted like hand numbness, extreme water retention and high blood pressure like other shitty generics.
On a sidenote, the service of MTS is excellent. What these guys have is an unmatched reputation and integrity. I could not question their products.
I do have one concern though and that is if they run out of medtropin stock. So I kindly ask bigdaddy/mr big to keep stocking this hgh.
I am about to start my 3rd kit and I can honestly tell you that I am addicted to this hgh. I will never cycle again without it. I will be placing another order soon and hopefully blast with much higher doses of hgh. I cannot wait to see the effects of more muscle and more pronounced fat loss for my next blast. Thank you MTS!

BIGDADDY (OLD)
06-15-2015, 09:41 PM
I believe now is an ideal time to give a very brief review of medtropin hgh. I have been training for 19 years and have alot of experience using steroids as well as hgh so I know if a product is working or not and let me tell you, this medtropin does work and is awesome. I am taking only 4 iu ED, dosed 2iu AM preworkout and 2 iu pre-bed.
During the first week on this product, I noticed an incredible pump and muscles felt tight during training. How do I know it was not a placebo effect? Because I follow an extremely low carb diet(keto) and I always prime with hgh only prior to adding anabolics.
By the second week I was sleeping like a baby and having vivid dreams. I was taking 2 naps a day along with my normal sleep schedule.
By the third week I noticed that I was shedding bodyfat whilst keeping that 3D look that hgh is notorious for and still having intense pumps and fullness. Skin began tightening up more and seemed to wrap around the muscle. Increase in vascularity was also noticed. I have veins in places I have never imagined like abs, newer veins in thighs and even on the shins and calves.
No side effects were noted like hand numbness, extreme water retention and high blood pressure like other shitty generics.
On a sidenote, the service of MTS is excellent. What these guys have is an unmatched reputation and integrity. I could not question their products.
I do have one concern though and that is if they run out of medtropin stock. So I kindly ask bigdaddy/mr big to keep stocking this hgh.
I am about to start my 3rd kit and I can honestly tell you that I am addicted to this hgh. I will never cycle again without it. I will be placing another order soon and hopefully blast with much higher doses of hgh. I cannot wait to see the effects of more muscle and more pronounced fat loss for my next blast. Thank you MTS!

Great review..I tried hard to find the best generic on the market,self tested!!..it took me ages,like you said above many have the side effects you mention,funnily enough some of my distributors won't sell them because they don't feel these side effects!!thats how fucked up this industry is,people read something on a forum and all of a sudden its fact!!
This particular line of gh is the most expensive offered by my longtime supplier in china.i say most expensive as they now have moved to market forces by offering either sub standard or under dosed gh as people wanted something cheaper!!
This most expensive line I had made by my European guys so I could offer both branded and stealth with the same quality.
Which are you experiencing my friend,the MTS or green stealth version!!?

Whichever I guarantee you this will remain constant.

Regards
MTS

Powertard
06-15-2015, 10:07 PM
Wonderful!
I nearly have enough money for a few kits myself to help recover my torn tendons in my shoulder + recomp

Looking forward to it :)

Bigdaddy, that is really fucked up.Human growth hormone, unless taken in HUGE doses as in double digit doses shouldn't cause anything like massive water retention, hurting wrists etc... this is due to anti diuretic hormone bullshit and fillers added to it... people take the ADH bunk shit "hGH" and go "oh look I look fuller, I am getting a pump easier" and think that what hGH is like. Not at all!! The industry has been deluded by scammers and filts selling bunk shit! Real high quality legit human growth hormone puts a film of water over you at higher doses... a film, it doesn't explode you with water like most generics do. It makes you ho9ld water in the muscle and give you that epic 3D look then suddenly you start leaning down despite diet not changing as well as feeling amazing and having awesome restful sleep.

Excited to try it out myself and if I can afford to I will order a laboratory test on my own IGF-1 levels and post it here and prove myself that you are selling great hGH

06-16-2015, 03:41 PM
i dont have any plans to use hgh now, but i'm planning to stock hgh from medtropin :rolleyes:
best generics at the moment

Cereal killer
06-16-2015, 04:33 PM
Thanks for your post bigdaddy. That really put my mind to rest regarding consistency of product. Currently using green stealth version. Excellent stuff!

BIGDADDY (OLD)
06-18-2015, 09:02 PM
Wonderful!
I nearly have enough money for a few kits myself to help recover my torn tendons in my shoulder + recomp

Looking forward to it :)

Bigdaddy, that is really fucked up.Human growth hormone, unless taken in HUGE doses as in double digit doses shouldn't cause anything like massive water retention, hurting wrists etc... this is due to anti diuretic hormone bullshit and fillers added to it... people take the ADH bunk shit "hGH" and go "oh look I look fuller, I am getting a pump easier" and think that what hGH is like. Not at all!! The industry has been deluded by scammers and filts selling bunk shit! Real high quality legit human growth hormone puts a film of water over you at higher doses... a film, it doesn't explode you with water like most generics do. It makes you ho9ld water in the muscle and give you that epic 3D look then suddenly you start leaning down despite diet not changing as well as feeling amazing and having awesome restful sleep.

Excited to try it out myself and if I can afford to I will order a laboratory test on my own IGF-1 levels and post it here and prove myself that you are selling great hGH

Igf-1 levels are not a proven indicator whether your taking good gh or not.ive taken nords(which I thought were poor) and genos which were great both at 3.5iu aday and my igf levels had risen slightly more on the nords but to look at me and what I felt the genos won hands down all day.
Go by look/feel not all these other bullshit methods you read on forums like gh15.

Serotonin101
06-19-2015, 05:21 PM
^^^correct. There's more to hgh than just the conversion to IGF. There's a guy on gh15 who's running genos I believe at 5iu and his IGF came in the normal range but he looks fucking incredible

Powertard
06-19-2015, 08:03 PM
That's really interesting!!!

I know that hGH has a direct fat burning effect etc but I thought it was the IGF-1 that caused the increase in healing etc

Thanks for the info

Esc8p
06-22-2015, 05:30 PM
WOW, great review! I can't wait to give Medtropin a try later this year. Thank you for the thorough post.

ironmaster
06-23-2015, 05:39 AM
Great review..I tried hard to find the best generic on the market,self tested!!..it took me ages,like you said above many have the side effects you mention,funnily enough some of my distributors won't sell them because they don't feel these side effects!!thats how fucked up this industry is,people read something on a forum and all of a sudden its fact!!
This particular line of gh is the most expensive offered by my longtime supplier in china.i say most expensive as they now have moved to market forces by offering either sub standard or under dosed gh as people wanted something cheaper!!
This most expensive line I had made by my European guys so I could offer both branded and stealth with the same quality.
Which are you experiencing my friend,the MTS or green stealth version!!?

Whichever I guarantee you this will remain constant.

Regards
MTS

Big thanks to BIGDADDY for making this possible.

I got my first kit of medtropin last week and going to start at a small dose first for better health and to complement my cycle @ 41yrs old I think this dosing will work fine. Will run it ED for a solid month and report back to all you guys of my results. I am a vet when it comes to this bb game I have ran hgh when I was 30 just to get some health benefits ran 1iu ED for 11 weeks this stuff was from my doctor and I must say even at that low dose by week 5 I just felt great and made my cycle work better would have loved to take more but cost was way to high I mean $275.00 for a 15iu pen was just a scam.
Like I said over the moon that I have now found a great product @ a good price and now at my age every bit helps I mean I tore my pec in 2007 and biceps in 2012 both have been repaired thank god but now I am hoping a little hgh can help improve my results heal my injuries and keep me in the game for longer so to speak.

Once again thanks BIGDADDY and to all the staff at MTS keep up the good work!

ironmaster

ironmaster
07-05-2015, 12:57 PM
into my 3rd week of this product still running 2iued first thing in the morning prior to my first meal of the day.

I have noticed I am sleeping better and my hands feel a little funny note puffy just kind of tight feeling. So far I am happy and plan on running this product long term to receive the best result. only used hgh once before and that was pharma grade @ 1iued for 12 weeks and it was only just starting to pay off but I went off it because cost was not justified although I know hgh works best long term. I had a mate run the same pharma as me @ 2iu ed but he did it for 8 months an he looked great I mean he was 47 at the time and he ran a small cycle with it and he looked better then most 20 year olds. so now I have the chance to run mts product long term I cant wait to see end result.

Will keep you posted

ironmaster.

ironmaster
07-19-2015, 12:52 PM
Well I am a month in on medtropin and I must say this stuff is the real deal. I had some swelling in hands but got better after 10 days. I week 2 sleeping better and waking up fresh.

Now after 20+ years of training my body has taken a beating and I have my fair share of aches and pains. I got one of those bio-flow sports bands and that helped a bit but my low back still was giving me problems. So glad I found medtropin because I wanted to use hgh for better health and this stuff @ 2iu per day is now healing my pain and with long term use I feel I have many years of training ahead left. GREAT PRODUCT!