PDA

View Full Version : MTS Products...

MasterWuAssassin
09-08-2021, 10:12 AM
I have been using MTS for my 'Go-To' source for reliable/effective products for a couple years now. I have tried the Test Cyp 250mg, which turns out to be my favorite, gets my Testosterone Levels way up with minimal to no adverse reactions. Have used the Deca 300mg, definitely a superb product ! Tes-400 did not work so well for me do to the mixtures of Testosterones, might not have been concentrated enough for me I dont know. The Big n Full did not agree with my body at all, massive injection site pain no matter how much i shot and where i shot. Anadrol and Anavar are superb also, Anadrol had me feeling like a King and looking even better. customer service has been on point also with all orders. You Rock Med-Tech Solutions !!!

MTS-Head Coach
09-08-2021, 11:03 AM
Hi Master probably you should stay with normal potency products like test E, Cyp everything under 300mg per ml. Because i can tell you test 400 is super potent but some people dont absorb well such mg per ml and also Big N Full is a very potent boy but some people cant handle it. When i use this big boys i always put only half ml on each shoot and always mixed with other compounds to get better absorbed . I shoot every day but is much better to absorb.

Anything you need support ask brother

emperorcaliano
09-11-2021, 03:02 PM
Hi Master probably you should stay with normal potency products like test E, Cyp everything under 300mg per ml. Because i can tell you test 400 is super potent but some people dont absorb well such mg per ml and also Big N Full is a very potent boy but some people cant handle it. When i use this big boys i always put only half ml on each shoot and always mixed with other compounds to get better absorbed . I shoot every day but is much better to absorb.

Anything you need support ask brother

I did same as you when I used Big n Full, pinning ED adding other oil to avoid pip from high concentration product