PDA

View Full Version : Comeback 2016

ironmaster
06-16-2015, 08:11 AM
Hi guys,
As per my posts in the newbie forum you can see I have a lot to offer and now after a 10 year lay off from competing (yes I said competing not training as I will never stop that) I would like to keep you guys up to date on my come back to the stage. Now I will not post pics of what I look like now but what I will say is my bw never goes below 93kg no matter what I do. The only this is the compostion of that weight. Meaning ratio of muscle to fat. Now that I am back training my starting stats look like this

BW 93kg
BF 15-18% but only a guess
Height 168cm

What I plan to do over the next 12 weeks is slowly re-comp my body and hope to hit around 90kg sub 10%bf then from their will start to really bring it all together I am to compete at 88kg so once I have re-comped I will add back weight and try for about 100kg then dial back down to 88 I plan on getting dexa scan and will post results but for now I will let mirror be my guide.

Not going to go to hard for now as a lot of my mass will come back through muscle memory so I am just training 3-4 days per week on a upper lower body split

Diet wise same thing just clean it up and make an effort to get a minimum 200g protein a day in.

Here is what I am on now and I started back training and cycling 1/06/2015 I will post in this thread once a week and answer any questions you guys want to ask me plus once I get into it I will post up some old pics of some of my past shows and when I start to take shape again will post progress pics of how I am doing.

cycle out play out with comments
week 1
500mg test e
start with low dose test to get thing moving good first week can feel some fullness coming back

week 2
500mg test e
Again more fullness but notice most of all that sex drive has gone up

week 3
500mg test e
25mcg t3
strength is most noticeable in week 3 weights are feeling a little easier to lift and I added small dose of t3 this week to help with re-comp plus at age 41 I feel some t3 couldn't hurt.

Will post next week and let you know how it is all panning out.
Got my hgh today Thanks MTS you guys rock. I will be added this to the stack next week

Until next week all the best and if you have any question you would like me to answer feel free I will keep it real none of this bro shit

ironmaster

ironmaster
06-22-2015, 02:13 AM
Hi guys,

Well start of my 4th week and things going well muscle looks a lot fuller and people at work have made comments that I am looking bigger.
I want to say that the gear I am using ATM is Primotestone I am just using up script stuff I have and then got some ug stuff just to use it all up then I will switch to MTS oils only. Reason no longer want to shop local for gear is that

1. sometimes I feel the ug stuff is under dosed
2. cost is too high for what you get
3. the medical board over here has pretty much put a stop on doctors writing scripts my doctor tried to have it revoked put they put a stop to him too so over all pretty fucked if you live here

anyway going to add some clen this week to help burn some more fat as this is my main goal ATM and once my mass starts really coming back the add muscle will also help burn up some more fat.
Adding HGH today @ 2iu this is from MTS so looking forward to seeing the results. below is what I will be doing this week

week 4

test e 500mg
t3 25mcg ed
clen 40mcg ed
hgh 2iu ed

Diary of a beast
06-22-2015, 08:48 AM
Eager to see the results! good luck and look forward to your regular updates

ironmaster
07-02-2015, 06:11 AM
Hi guys,

Just want to say things not going well. I was into week 4 and made the decided to stop all test and t3.
Reason is my BF is just way too high for an effective cycle. I thought I would just go for it as I had not trained for around 12 months and had been eating like the average JOE. Trust me it was not by choice. Had a legal issues with a builder over house reno gone wrong and had to take builder to court to get it all fixed. Needless to say we won our case but it took its toll on us both metal and physical. All good now and just want to get back to my normal life for me which is work training and eating good/living good. At the time all we could but our energies into was going to work and getting our house fixed.

Well enough of that I will get back to the real issue. You see when BF is high test can have a negative effect on your gains in my case I was getting fatter even with cals control. Don't get me wrong my mass was coming back big time but was laying down fat faster then I was gaining my muscle back.

What will I do?

I am staying on the hgh as this will help with over all and takes time to work best so running it now is ok. Will still maintain clen doing 3weeks on 1week off repeat this will help break down that stubborn brown fat.

so will follow this for a solid month doing whole body training 3xweek with 3x 30min sessions of cardio tue thurs sat diet wise doing 3 days low carb 1 day high carb repeat this will help burn some fat and make my body better at burining fat.

It is working as a couple of weeks ago guys at work said I was getting big again but my head looked like a bowling ball and stomach was going outwards. Now it appears to be looking better as guys at work said you looking better are you getting back into shape.

Now I ran test for 4 week so even with a month off this stuff will still be working in my system while I focous on dropping some fat.

I will just go by how I feel and if after a month still feel good will just leave the test out of it. Once I feel like the levels have dropped
I will start over again only this time I will have my bf under control and the gear will work for me not against me

I will post up my training and diet next couple of days so you guys can see how I am doing it but for now just hgh wit clen and focous on dropping some fat.

Just goes to show even us guys with 20+ years of knowledge still can fuck up. Sometimes we do not take our own advice. Good thing now is I have excepted my own short coming and moving forward to make things right again.

I will be competing in later in the year 2016. Hence why I have kept the title of my thread.

ironmaster

grotereber
07-02-2015, 06:22 AM
have you considered just dropping the test to 200mg/week or thereabouts, a trt type dose rather than dropping it completely while you drop the fat? you avoid the negatives of test while fat that way, plus you don't get shutdown and feel awful. all the best with it mate

grotereber
07-02-2015, 06:24 AM
also are you using mts clen? so wary about getting stealth tablets, seems like they could easily pop up on a xray or whatever, even though i've got tabs (arimidex) from mts before no worries.

ironmaster
07-02-2015, 06:51 AM
Thanks mate.
Yes was did think about doing lower dose of test but been off a week now after running 500mg Test e and so far still feeling good with that dose over 4 weeks would give me enough load for hrt in the system. But as I said after 4 weeks with no test I would be running on fumes. So while I feel good I see no reason to run trt as I will be hiting hard in a months time any way. By then my bf will be more under control and the cycle will work more anabolic then estrogenic.

No the clen was from local supplier. VET GEL 40mcg/ml

On a side note I got rid of all my old ugl stuff not that it was bunk but because now getting back to it I want to just run MTS exclusively so I can give other users of MTS products my honest feed back. Plus Mr Big is doing a great job for us guys here in OZ so I plan to give him my support.

I have ordered hgh no issues then some orals no issues and have just placed order for some stealth oil. So when I am ready to blast again and set my goals for winning a National Title next year I plan to have MTS in my corner.

ironmaster

BIGDADDY
07-02-2015, 07:21 AM
That BF % gives me shivers down my spine :-(

I would never drop test. If I was you, personally, this is just me, I would take a low dosage of test and 700mg tren-A every week

I never found Test-E to help with much other than gain specific size but always ended up a fat blob until tren is in my blood.

Clen (personally - doesn't do much at all).

I would take T3 at 50mcg too.... it helped a lot. I took T3 for 3 years straight. Did a cold turkey stop and recovered quickly :-)

I used Jintropin 4iu/day and Norditropin 4iu/day and the results were excellent. But tren is the only compound I found other than *** to help achieve results quickly in terms of stripping the flab.

ironmaster
07-02-2015, 02:36 PM

I would never drop test. If I was you, personally, this is just me, I would take a low dosage of test and 700mg tren-A every week

I never found Test-E to help with much other than gain specific size but always ended up a fat blob until tren is in my blood.

I would take T3 at 50mcg too.... it helped a lot. I took T3 for 3 years straight. Did a cold turkey stop and recovered quickly :-)

I used Jintropin 4iu/day and Norditropin 4iu/day and the results were excellent. But tren is the only compound I found other than *** to help achieve results quickly in terms of stripping the flab.

Thanks mate

I just did an order for some good oil. Should get it next week or so.

So you really think tren would be good too use now with the bodyfat?

I agree test e is good for bulk back at my best 750mg/wk is what I would run off season and it always kept me beefy but mind you back then my bf was never move then 13% my % atm is around 25%

Do you think say a low dose of test with high tren would get me back to a decent shape?

ironmaster
07-02-2015, 02:38 PM

Yeah I still have some t3 so you think getting to 50mcg would be best?

BIGDADDY
07-02-2015, 04:55 PM
Yeah I still have some t3 so you think getting to 50mcg would be best?

Yes. 25mcg is kinda natural for my liking. I've studied that it is a replacement dose. So benefits come in at 50mcg for what you want.

BIGDADDY
07-02-2015, 04:58 PM
Thanks mate

I just did an order for some good oil. Should get it next week or so.

So you really think tren would be good too use now with the bodyfat?

I agree test e is good for bulk back at my best 750mg/wk is what I would run off season and it always kept me beefy but mind you back then my bf was never move then 13% my % atm is around 25%

Do you think say a low dose of test with high tren would get me back to a decent shape?

I know people will say no... don't use it, lose the fat through diet and cardio first blah blah. I did it. Of course it will be more difficult to cope, but it's sure going to get results. My theory is that if something takes a long time to achieve results... say you are trying to go from 25% to 15% before you start your hormones... as you get closer to that target, your general motivation levels and interests levels fade away, because the results are not obvious or "instant" enough for you to keep caring. You don't feel the urge to achieve that goal. A little cheat here and there... and your progress stalls and you lose more motivation and you end up in a situation where you didn't even start your hormones and moved onto something else like beer.

I would honestly do low dose test + high tren. I've seen transformations in front of my eyes with guys doing virtually no cardio and losing slabs of fat on a weekly basis. But of course they had high muscle mass and metabolic rate etc.

brimmy
07-03-2015, 09:18 AM
Yes. 25mcg is kinda natural for my liking. I've studied that it is a replacement dose. So benefits come in at 50mcg for what you want.

25mcg AFAIK is on the high end of natural thyroid output. 25mcg is still a good dose when you are dieting because don't forget when you're dieting your body will slow down your metabolism (thyroid) to try preserve body mass. 50mcg though will obviously help him lean down quicker but will also cause him to be more hungry as long as he can handle it.

brimmy
07-03-2015, 09:19 AM
I know people will say no... don't use it, lose the fat through diet and cardio first blah blah. I did it. Of course it will be more difficult to cope, but it's sure going to get results. My theory is that if something takes a long time to achieve results... say you are trying to go from 25% to 15% before you start your hormones... as you get closer to that target, your general motivation levels and interests levels fade away, because the results are not obvious or "instant" enough for you to keep caring. You don't feel the urge to achieve that goal. A little cheat here and there... and your progress stalls and you lose more motivation and you end up in a situation where you didn't even start your hormones and moved onto something else like beer.

I would honestly do low dose test + high tren. I've seen transformations in front of my eyes with guys doing virtually no cardio and losing slabs of fat on a weekly basis. But of course they had high muscle mass and metabolic rate etc.

If you are going to be leaning down for a long time pick tren e so you don't have to jab yourself ED/EOD, take it nice and cruisy and tren is very potent don't forget, you don't want to run high doses and burn yourself out because you will already be lethargic from reduced calories.

I have an upcoming cut and I will only be using very modest doses such as 200 test e, 200 mast e, 400 tren e and 100 var ed.

ironmaster
07-03-2015, 12:52 PM
thanks for all the ideas and thoughts guys. Like I have said this is how we all learn and from that we are armed with more knowledge to help us find the problem to our solutions.

Got some oil heading my way soon so this is what I have come up with thoughts

mod dose of EQ with tren a mast a

I was thinking the EQ could run in the back ground and slowly bring quality to my muscles as the muscle mass comes back the tren a will help burn some fat and get the body primed for a more anabolic reaction and the mast can act as a replacement for the test as mast being a good androgen without any estrogen build up to combat.

in other words a cycle like this would appear very anabolic low estrogenic with androgenic support. I could also later add to this cycle some tbol/var tabs from mts to help enhance the effect. I just feel test when bf is an issue just makes me feel bloated and that bloated look is very motivating from a visual aspect.

BTW I do have 10ml of ugl tren e 200mg/ml that I though I might use with the EQ and when that is all gone switch over to tren a /mast a mix

I will still use hgh and clen and like Mr Big said I will add t3 @ 50mcg to the mix

ironmaster
07-05-2015, 06:30 AM
thanks for all the ideas and thoughts guys. Like I have said this is how we all learn and from that we are armed with more knowledge to help us find the problem to our solutions.

Got some oil heading my way soon so this is what I have come up with thoughts

mod dose of EQ with tren a mast a

I was thinking the EQ could run in the back ground and slowly bring quality to my muscles as the muscle mass comes back the tren a will help burn some fat and get the body primed for a more anabolic reaction and the mast can act as a replacement for the test as mast being a good androgen without any estrogen build up to combat.

in other words a cycle like this would appear very anabolic low estrogenic with androgenic support. I could also later add to this cycle some tbol/var tabs from mts to help enhance the effect. I just feel test when bf is an issue just makes me feel bloated and that bloated look is very motivating from a visual aspect.

BTW I do have 10ml of ugl tren e 200mg/ml that I though I might use with the EQ and when that is all gone switch over to tren a /mast a mix

I will still use hgh and clen and like Mr Big said I will add t3 @ 50mcg to the mix

Made an error always thought mast was the same as proviron but not so. mast is more anabolic and proviron a pure androgen. the only thing in commom is they are both DHT that said I still think the combo I have listed will work.

I have never used mast would like to here guys who have ran it what they think about the compound.

ironmaster
07-05-2015, 12:45 PM
Well a week with no test but I feel no issues. I have my diet/training set for more fat loss and this week felt much better bloat has gone and can feel like I am doing better. this is my diet I will list it as 5 meals aday

1. Protein drink
Scoop of wpi flax oil scoop of frozen yoghurt 10 egg white
Or
3 egg omelet with 100g of turkey
2. 50g of cheese
3. Chicken /salad
4. 30g of nuts
5. Fish or beef with vegies

On Wednesday – Saturday –Sunday meal 5 is a carb load meal of about 150g of carbs
One of these carb load meals will be a cheat meal when I will eat what I want at this meal anything goes for I hour. But again I only do it on one given day of my load meal on the above set days.

Training I am doing whole body training mon-wed-fri I alternate between a circuit type day and a strength day cadio is tue-thur-sat 30mins on each day at a steady state

will do this program until I hit 15%bf and my oils should arrive within the next week so not long before I add some support to this program.

still on the hgh @ 2iued going into my third week. All I can say at this stage is my sleep is getting better and have notice my hands feel a little funny not puffy they just feel a little tight.

ironmaster
07-08-2015, 08:49 AM
Well a week with no test but I feel no issues. I have my diet/training set for more fat loss and this week felt much better bloat has gone and can feel like I am doing better. this is my diet I will list it as 5 meals aday

1. Protein drink
Scoop of wpi flax oil scoop of frozen yoghurt 10 egg white
Or
3 egg omelet with 100g of turkey
2. 50g of cheese
3. Chicken /salad
4. 30g of nuts
5. Fish or beef with vegies

On Wednesday – Saturday –Sunday meal 5 is a carb load meal of about 150g of carbs
One of these carb load meals will be a cheat meal when I will eat what I want at this meal anything goes for I hour. But again I only do it on one given day of my load meal on the above set days.

Training I am doing whole body training mon-wed-fri I alternate between a circuit type day and a strength day cadio is tue-thur-sat 30mins on each day at a steady state

will do this program until I hit 15%bf and my oils should arrive within the next week so not long before I add some support to this program.

still on the hgh @ 2iued going into my third week. All I can say at this stage is my sleep is getting better and have notice my hands feel a little funny not puffy they just feel a little tight.

Just a quick up date.
been on the following eating plan 10 days and working really well body is working much better and bodyfat is being used a lot better.

starting at 96.6kg aprox 25%bf weight is now down to 94.7kg will be adding back super supps soon.

ironmaster.

Diary of a beast
07-08-2015, 11:58 AM
Like I have said this is how we all learn and from that we are armed with more knowledge to help us find the problem to our solutions.

True

Well done hope it all goes according to plan!

ironmaster
07-09-2015, 12:21 PM
True

Well done hope it all goes according to plan!

Thanks mate!

Yeah I am serious as a heart attach when I say this is my comeback. As you guys have seen a couple of pics from my past shows. I still have more in me a know I can still be better. I stop competing in 2006 but never stopped training. More things in life took priority from 2007-2012 like starting a family and changing my career options for the better. I also suffered and couple of injuries 2007 and 2012 plus back issues for almost 2 years.

Good thing is I now am more balanced in my life and I look at it this way. I built a great physic that was a national standard just on shear grit. But now with everything in my life now being the best it ever has then I know I can reach greater heights with my physic.

they do say life beings 40

ironmaster
07-13-2015, 12:30 PM
well 2 weeks with no gear and all is still good.
bloat has gone way down and have come in heaps around the waist (diet program is doing what it should)

still on the medtropin 2iued my oils should arrive this week so plan to get back on next week.

I will be taking Mr Big advice and run a low dose of test and high tren. although I feel 700mg/w of tren would be way too high at this stage. the most tren I have every ran in the past was 300mg/w and have used tren a in a cycle about 4 times so I do have some experience with this stuff.

I was thinking of running the following
MT200 0.5ml/ed
test 400 0.5ml/w

just run until I have some shape back or until I get sick of pinning ed but in fact hoping to do it for 8 weeks. Then switch to

test 400 0.5ml/w
EQ 500 1ml/w
Tbol/var mix 1 tab ed will only run orals for 6 weeks

after all that I should be back to a good level of performance and from hear just up the test and start building some more mass

plan on using EQ fulltime I let it do its job over time

so just running EQ and a good amount of test should be good for off season and then once I have a set date for a show I will just add tren to the mix about 16 weeks out and then when 10 weeks out I will just use all quick acting gear like orals and change my long acting test for test p

like I said going to be a big year for me in 2016. I am planning on going all the way and hope to not only compete at a national level but also qualify for an international event. With all my years of training plus I do have the genetics for it I feel at an international masters show I could do very well.
hoping for say NABBA masters Worlds or Universe

ironmaster

BIGDADDY
07-13-2015, 12:47 PM
As soon as you mentioned, NABBA universe... this guy came to mind.... he's awesome.

brimmy
07-14-2015, 11:27 AM
bloat has gone way down and have come in heaps around the waist (diet program is doing what it should)

still on the medtropin 2iued my oils should arrive this week so plan to get back on next week.

I will be taking Mr Big advice and run a low dose of test and high tren. although I feel 700mg/w of tren would be way too high at this stage. the most tren I have every ran in the past was 300mg/w and have used tren a in a cycle about 4 times so I do have some experience with this stuff.

MT200 0.5ml/ed
test 400 0.5ml/w

just run until I have some shape back or until I get sick of pinning ed but in fact hoping to do it for 8 weeks. Then switch to

test 400 0.5ml/w
EQ 500 1ml/w

after all that I should be back to a good level of performance and from hear just up the test and start building some more mass

so just running EQ and a good amount of test should be good for off season and then once I have a set date for a show I will just add tren to the mix about 16 weeks out and then when 10 weeks out I will just use all quick acting gear like orals and change my long acting test for test p

like I said going to be a big year for me in 2016. I am planning on going all the way and hope to not only compete at a national level but also qualify for an international event. With all my years of training plus I do have the genetics for it I feel at an international masters show I could do very well.

ironmaster

Good choice on the doses keeping it manageable. If you do not fancy pinning ED you will be fine pinning EOD with ace/prop, people get way to technical with their pinning schedules some times. And regarding the equipoise, unless you are an extremely short human being 500mg/wk will not do much at all, most people choose to run it closer to 1g per week, and if you are an older person I would stay clear of it due to it raising rbc a fair bit compared to other hormones.

ironmaster
07-17-2015, 02:27 AM
As soon as you mentioned, NABBA universe... this guy came to mind.... he's awesome.

Yes mate this young bloke is a beast really like his physic. He was a some stage help by the one and only LEE PRIEST for one of his shows.

ironmaster
07-17-2015, 03:09 AM
Well all set up and ready to get started.

To keep you all up to date I pulled the pin about 3 weeks ago after 4 weeks into my cycle as I did not take into account of how far out of shape I really was. plain and simple just too much BF.

Now here we are 3 weeks down the track. Diet is better BF dropping and over all things are now set up better.
been using hgh and into my 4th week and must say feeling the effects of better sleep and wake up fresh so this will only improve the long I stay on. just using 2iued for health and after this week will do 2iu 5on 2off

So cycle wise I have looked at what I have and have come up with what I feel will be best. Like I have said I want to be straight up and give honest accounts so I will also include the brands of gear I am using.

Now I want to use MTS exclusively but I still have old gear I would like to use up also so I will list what I am taking and brand so their is no confusion.

Here is my next 8 weeks laid out starting 20/07/2015

Day 1 (Monday)

front load Tren E (Max Pro) 400mg
front load EQ (MTS) 1000mg
sus 250 (British Knight)250mg

Then will run the rest of cycle like this

Will inject on these days Thursday & Monday after the front loads
EQ 250mg
Tren E 100mg

Then 0.5ml of sus 250 every Sunday after day 1 load

reason for the cycle over the next 8 weeks is mod blood levels of anabolic's whilst focus is on losing fat and bringing muscle mass back up to optimal level.
Low dose of test every 7 days to help support HRT levels and keep bloat to a minimum.

Also low does of hgh as stated above for health and cycle clen in and out over the next 8 weeks

after this 8 weeks it will then be game on. Main change will be to introduce more test and add to it going for around 1000-1500mg/w of gear in total.

Ok let the party begin!

grotereber
07-17-2015, 05:59 AM
looks like a solid plan mate, can't wait to see how it goes for you. kill it son!!!

ironmaster
07-17-2015, 08:28 AM
looks like a solid plan mate, can't wait to see how it goes for you. kill it son!!!

Thanks for the support.

I will post photos after 8 weeks as well as a starting pic so all the guys can see the progress. No need to post pics now as already know I am out of shape but on the positive I am heading the right way now.

I have a twin brother who also trains and has competed from a young age and into his early thirties. I got him thinking about training for a show once again about 6 months ago and he is looking pretty good heading into beast mode. So this has given me some motivation to now do the same.

I will keep you all posted on progress. BTW I never have used roid calculator before so with the above cycle plan the idea was to have the blood levels at around 100mged hence the front load. I feel 100mg of circulation hormones is the sweet spot for what I need without too many sides to contend with. I think once levels go higher then this AI is a must and high estrogen is not what I want to be contending with at this stage.

So with using a little thought plus my own knowledge of gear I have got this one nailed.

keep you all posted.

ironmaster
07-21-2015, 01:22 AM
Front load done 20/07/2015

Day 1 (Monday)

I will increase cardio to 5 days a week for 30mins now that I have gear in me wont be as catabolic doing max cardio.
My training is still 3 days per week but now doing a split rountie

Chest Delts Arms

Back legs

Let the fun being

BIGDADDY
07-21-2015, 01:43 AM
Front load done 20/07/2015

Day 1 (Monday)

I will increase cardio to 5 days a week for 30mins now that I have gear in me wont be as catabolic doing max cardio.
My training is still 3 days per week but now doing a split rountie

Chest Delts Arms

Back legs

Let the fun being

Few years back a guy in my gym sold me MAX-PRO TREN something... perfect packaging. said it was made in germany blah blah.... or whatever it said.... and then I did a labmax test and boom.... had NO steroid in it at all. nada. Just brown peanut oil.

ironmaster
07-21-2015, 04:55 AM
Few years back a guy in my gym sold me MAX-PRO TREN something... perfect packaging. said it was made in germany blah blah.... or whatever it said.... and then I did a labmax test and boom.... had NO steroid in it at all. nada. Just brown peanut oil.

Yes I have heard bad reviews on MAX-PRO also. But I can trace mine back to the O/Seas lab it came from so all good. I have had it for about 2 years so I just want to use it to get it used. Plus I knew a mate of mine that used it and his results solid on this product.

trust me I will know if it is real soon enough being tren e should hit its straps around 10days or so. Good thing is I have MT 200 on stand by if need to replace it. The plan is to uses the tren e up over next 6 weeks then go to MT 200 after that. Once the transition has been made I will be running MTS product exclusively.

But once again I hear what you are saying a lot if not all MAX-PRO at Least here in OZ would be fake. There is a local site here promoting MAX-PRO and they send it via domestic post so no going through customs. They are way over priced seems to me they just more interested in taking peoples money.

ironmaster
07-27-2015, 01:30 AM
just a quick review

made some adjustments

will stay with the Monday Thursday pins but will increase the sus 250 to 1ml per week as I feel this would be a better dose for hrt to support the cycle. Must say I feel much better with lower test whilst my bf is high.

As Mr Big said MAX-PRO can be a liitle hit and miss but no probs with what I have as the tren effect hit me coulple of nights ago if you know what I mean. So this product is gtg as I knew it was.

So after the front load I will just keep with the following

Monday and Thursday
take 0.5ml EQ 0.5ml Tren E 0.5ml Sus250 all in the same pin

training 3 days per week 5 30min cardio per week

diet will now be carb rotations 3 low 1 high on low days will also be in a calorie defect

report back in a month and let all you guys know how I am progressing.

Diary of a beast
07-28-2015, 08:08 AM
well done mate nothing can hold you back for 2016!

ironmaster
07-28-2015, 08:54 AM
well done mate nothing can hold you back for 2016!

Thanks mate!

how is your training tracking along?

ironmaster
07-28-2015, 09:21 AM
well had enough of low carb and now time to slowly reintroduce them back into diet. plus the cycle is now picking up pace so the aim now is to slowly bring food back up while leaning out. in other words loose fat gain muscle. Low carb phase has worked and it has rest my body. ie has become less insulin resistant. so the diet at this stage now is as follows

meal 1 (supps 4 fish oil- 5g glutamine- vit c- multi)
50g oats
banana
7 whites 1 egg made as pancakes with a little honey

meal 2
Met-Rx MRP

meal 3 (supps 4 fish oil- vit e- vit c)
150g cooked chicken tenders
1 cup cooked rice(white)

meal 4
1 scoop WPI in water
30g nuts

meal 5 (supps 4 fish oil- magnesium/vitD)
200g of fatty meat eg beef salmon pork
large serve of veg no starch

meal 6 (supps 5g glutamine ZMA)
1 scoop WPI in water
20ml flax oil

above is roughly
cals 2000
pro 200g
carbs 150g
fats 60g

training is between meals 2/3
pre training
1 scoop extend and then 1 scoop mixed in training water and drunk during training

I will follow this plan for a solid month and re-feed as I feel by add 150g of extra crabs to this meal plan. At this stage thinking of doing the re-feeds every other training day. On the re-feed I will have the bulk of the carbs in the post workout meals say meal 3 to 6

All in all I have my head around it and enjoying the return to becoming a competitive bb again.

ironmaster

brimmy
07-28-2015, 10:39 AM
well had enough of low carb and now time to slowly reintroduce them back into diet. plus the cycle is now picking up pace so the aim now is to slowly bring food back up while leaning out. in other words loose fat gain muscle. Low carb phase has worked and it has rest my body. ie has become less insulin resistant. so the diet at this stage now is as follows

meal 1 (supps 4 fish oil- 5g glutamine- vit c- multi)
50g oats
banana
7 whites 1 egg made as pancakes with a little honey

meal 2
Met-Rx MRP

meal 3 (supps 4 fish oil- vit e- vit c)
150g cooked chicken tenders
1 cup cooked rice(white)

meal 4
1 scoop WPI in water
30g nuts

meal 5 (supps 4 fish oil- magnesium/vitD)
200g of fatty meat eg beef salmon pork
large serve of veg no starch

meal 6 (supps 5g glutamine ZMA)
1 scoop WPI in water
20ml flax oil

above is roughly
cals 2000
pro 200g
carbs 150g
fats 60g

training is between meals 2/3
pre training
1 scoop extend and then 1 scoop mixed in training water and drunk during training

I will follow this plan for a solid month and re-feed as I feel by add 150g of extra crabs to this meal plan. At this stage thinking of doing the re-feeds every other training day. On the re-feed I will have the bulk of the carbs in the post workout meals say meal 3 to 6

All in all I have my head around it and enjoying the return to becoming a competitive bb again.

ironmaster

That's a lot of fish oil, are you counting it in your macros?

Also I noticed you are using a lot of supplements in place of whole food, supplements are not good for your body at all never mind being inferior to whole foods. You should always target whole foods and leave supplements only for circumstances where you can't have wholefoods for whatever reason.

How much weight have you cut so far?

Diary of a beast
07-28-2015, 01:34 PM
So far so Good thanks

bw is at the 90 kg mark at the moment

noticed my muscles getting thicker and more dense

still fairly lean after ramping up my carbs and overall food

eating quality nutritious meals at the moment so I don't have to rely on bird seed when it's time to drop down for comp :p

I added a few pictures to my first thread in the newbie forum when you have a minute take a look comment, abuse it doesn't matter :P

I have a planned holiday soon so just sticking to what I'm on now gear wise and when I get back it will be time add another compound to the mix. tempted by tren but wary of the side due to me working the corporate world and having to deal with corporate idiots with huge guts haha

ironmaster
08-01-2015, 05:54 AM
That's a lot of fish oil, are you counting it in your macros?

Also I noticed you are using a lot of supplements in place of whole food, supplements are not good for your body at all never mind being inferior to whole foods. You should always target whole foods and leave supplements only for circumstances where you can't have wholefoods for whatever reason.

How much weight have you cut so far?

12g of fish oil is not a lot. calorie was maybe about 120cal in total so not a real issue. plus most guys do not get the most out of this supplement because they dose too low. 6-12 1000mg tabs per day is what I find is best.

I agree on whole food being better but the lod standard of 3 meals and 3 shakes is a good point to start. When I start to feel more hungrier I will replace with food.

lost around 3kg so heading in right direction.

ironmaster
08-02-2015, 12:39 PM
Ok two weeks down and feel much better with lower test so will continue with it for now. Plus going to up my tren e to 400mg/wk as sides from tren are only mild at this stage. Mr big was saying low test with 700mg tren way to go but I just wanted to start low and go up from there. So with no real dramas I will move up to 400mg.

I will change my doing schedule now more out of easy as work is a bit busy now. 12hr shifts and early starts so as of the third week I will run like this

Monday
1ml sus 250 for hrt
200mg tren e

Thursday
500mg eq
200mg tren e

I am still running hgh @ 2iu/ed but have been running it for 3 days take a day off and then take 4iu then repeat plan to do this a couple of times a week. also as I go I may do 1on 1off and run 4iu/eod so to speak.

must say I am really happy with medtropin as I have had low back issues since 2010 and through therapy work it has come better but still the pain would come and go. now with the last 6weeks on this product my low back is feeling better then ever so I can only put it down to the hgh healing up my back. even at a low dose of 2iu. So yes I am happy like a pig in shit. My confidence is building and my dream of getting back to the stage is getting more a reality.

ironmaster
08-07-2015, 08:02 AM
Well with my comeback in mind I am just letting everything unfold as I go along.

Made some adjustments to training. I found the cardio was interfering with my ability to put old muscle back on. I have stopped all cardio and almost got an instant result. Muscles a lot fuller and all my old muscle mass is piling back on. This has also had a roll on effect in body comp for the better. Upper body is getting wider and thicker and legs are filling out nicely. Waist is getting smaller and love handles shrinking away.

So main focous is gaining back old mass which we all know muscle burns more calories so no need for high amounts of cardio. Been more concerned with getting in more solid meals now and making sure I get a min 200g protein aday and add good carbs and fats to meals as needed depending on what I am doing for the day. It has been a good week.

I have also been reading a lot about intra-workout sup and must say I like it much on what I would do in the past like having my carb drink post workout. That always made me fat unless I was already very lean then it did not matter. But now I truly believe taking carbs pre and during is much more effective for building and burning fat. This has been my protocol this week with great results so I will stay with it.

Here are the rules

min 200g protein per day
90 mins pre-workout
oats fruit and egg whites

pre-workout drink mixed in 1500ml of water (I drink 500ml prior to workout and sip the rest during workout)
20g BCAA
10g Creatine
5g glutamine
50g carbs

post workout
30g WPI

60-90 min post workout
large protein/carb meal

the rest of my meals I just eat as I feel and been doing just fine. On non training I wake up have my carb drink and 90 mins later follow up with a full breakfast and after that I just eat as I feel to keep body full and hard. So far so good.

Cycle wise

250mg test wk
400mg tren e wk
500mg eq wk

hgh 2iu ed and I just added 40mcg t3

I really think priming body pre during and after is the secret to gains and as long as you have this covered you can just play around with the other meals as you feel.

ironmaster

ironmaster
08-20-2015, 06:16 AM
Well 5 weeks in and it is all coming to gather minus the fact I have been slack with diet. I think most of it is just mass coming back that I have previous had from 20+ years of training.

I hit a high of 98kg and my body comp is improving just with the fact I am add back muscle. Been on Tren e last 5 weeks and must say a little over it. fell run down on it so as of next week I will drop the stuff. EQ max is starting to hit my system now and don't know if I will bump it up to 1000mg as Big Daddy has posted that the jump from 500mg-1000mg is a good bet. The lower dose of hrt with sus 250 worked well but I feel if I am now going to drop out the Tren e I will now up the test in place of it. So now the plan from now looks like this.

week 6 no wards
MTS test 400 2ml/wk
MTS EQ max 500 1ml/wk

like I said my take EQ to 2ml but will see how I go over the next 4 weeks as I am starting to see good results on the EQ with a 500mg dose ie god pumps fuller traps and shoulders

Had to have about 10 days off from hgh as my new order was held up. should get it next week and will just stay with the 2iu/ed for health reasons. At this dose over the last 7 weeks I have been very pleased with it on its ability to heal up some old injuries.

I plan on running this blast for around 4 months which should take me to end of year. Then curies for a bit before I plan out my attack on which show I will aim for in 2016.

On a side note as of next week I will be on MTS products only so interesting to see how it goes. But deep down I know these products are top notch and thank MTS for the service they provide to all of us.

will up date soon.

ironmaster

BIGDADDY
08-20-2015, 06:25 AM
Post progress pics if you have. Thanks.

ironmaster
08-21-2015, 11:00 AM
Ok guys.
This is not the best pic just taken with my mobile phone. trust me I look better in real life. does not help I am fair skin to begin with and the shot from mobile will wash most of the physic out. But what the pic does show is you can see how thick the muscle is and the bulk of the muscle.
I plan to by a new camera next month as my old one has for some reason not working.

Like I said plan is to now take test 400 2ml/wk EQ 500 1ml/wk along with low dose of hgh 2iu/ed for general health and help support cycle.

My diet has not been that get as I think the Tren e has effected my appetite so I am hoping dropping it will make me feel better.

Work has been busy and long as I work 12hr shifts we do around 2/3 days on with 2/3 days off plus got a young family now that takes a lot of my free time.

So the best plan i have come up with is to only train on my off days and do cardio on my work days.

i just find training on work days is too much and really non productitve training before work is dangerous as getting out of bed and training at 5am no food in my gut plus rushing the workout so i can get out the door for work by 615am just not going to be worth it.
After a long 12 hour shift i just find it real hard to go hard in the gym after that i mean all i want to do after a shift is come home greet the family have a good meal rest a bit then hit the sack. So training is best left for off shifts. Cardio on the other hand is no dramas to do 30-40mins before work. So that is the plan for the next 6 weeks.

Diet wise was thinking lower carb diet on work days and bring the carbs up on training days.

Like to here what you guys think?

BTW will post some better pic is 4/6 weeks.

ironmaster278

getnripd
08-21-2015, 02:22 PM
Wow. Looking well. Would love to know your sets n reps atm. Chest is looking solid bro.

ironmaster
08-22-2015, 05:49 AM
Wow. Looking well. Would love to know your sets n reps atm. Chest is looking solid bro.

because of work I just do an upper/lower body split.

I generally just do 3sets of 8-12 once I have warmed up. Say on chest I am doing inclines I will do some dynamic work with the bar using light weight then 3 sets of warm ups say 60kg 70kg 80kg 90kg x 3-5reps then put working weight on 100kg and do 3 sets with this for 8-12.

I will only do one exercise for each part. But I rotate extra work like this.

upper body with chest focus
lower body with quad focus
upper body with back focus
lower body with hammy focus

on the focus part days I will do more exercises for that part that day.

with delts and arms being on upper body days because they come after back or chest I really only need to pump them up so I will do super sets or giant set for those parts and pick only one exercise and do 3-5 sets resting about 90sec after each super set or giant set.

so the basic works out look like this

upper body
chest 3 x 8-12
back width 3 x 8-12
back thickness 3 x 8-12
giant or super set shoulders 3-5 sets 10-15
arms super sets 3-5 sets 10-15

lower body
quad 3x 10-15
hams 3x 8-20
calf 3x 10-30
abs 3x 25

btw I will also be including what every focus part I am doing that day as well.

plus I warm up a lot on my first exercise of the day and as work progress warm ups are reduced or eliminated.

so I do not get unbalanced I will start one workout with back before chest and change that the next workout. same with legs I will do quads first one day then start with hams the next.

so far it is working.

ironmaster
08-22-2015, 06:14 AM
I am planning on getting my home gym back up and running again soon I sold most of my stuff off awhile ago. I have a good 6x6 shed area that I will fit out again and as I get more into competitive training it will come in handy as I can workout when I like. atm all I have left is a power tec multi bench and small cable x machine. Got to get a good power rack and a couple of select machine. I plan on spending about 20k. not all at once but over time. I think this is the best way. I mean I do not know if it is because I am and old fart now but I just get sick of training in local gyms.

For one you see a lot of knobs in there and with all my years of training plus knowledge over the years I see a lot of fucken stupid stuff that gives me the shits. I know what I do works as I have proven in through my competitive years as a bb and have over 13 titles to back it up. It just shits you when you see some young guy talking shit and looks like shit or you get the guy who has some muscle on him and is on the gas and thinks he is Mr Universe. I am really over it all. You know the guy I mean has a great big back but no chest or good upper body with no legs or the guy with big arms and delts with not much else but thinks he is huge.

Most of these guys have never seen a real good physic and the guys that do look half decent have their heads so far up their arse that the are just cock heads. Gyms also don't like bb in their gyms. I have always tried to give bb a good name but I guess they are few and far between.

I like the guys on here at least here you can find the help and encouragement you need and no one has an ego. That said an ego is good other wise we would not train hard and better aim to be better then the average guy but as the Great Lee Haney said an ego is great as long as it is a healthy ego.

ironmaster
08-26-2015, 02:13 AM
Well guys,
hgh has arrived so will be back into it after a 12 day break. This should not effect results too much. Anyway at this stage only want it for better health hence the 2iu dose. Although as I get closer to my show date I will increase it naturally.

So plan is next 6 weeks all MTS products
500mg EQ
800mg of test 400

2iu/ed hgh

training on days off work and do early morning cardio on work days it would look like this

day 1 upper body
day 2 lower body
day 3 morning cardio
day 4 morning cardio
repeat

like I said been slack on diet so this is an area I really want to improve on and can. It is not that I am eating crap it is some days I miss meals or just don't eat at all. I put it down to the Tren e I was using. I just did not feel good on it my moods too up and down. results ok with it but I think it may have been under dosed. I have used good tren in the past and I know what it should do and this product feel a bit short. So I hope the above change works out well.

Oh and just note on record the TREN E was not MTS it was MAX PRO. Guess Mr Big was right. Anyway I got so MT200 on hand and will get stuck into it very soon.

getnripd
08-26-2015, 02:41 PM
Thanks for all the information ironmaster. Really interesting. I like the idea of upper/lower split. Going to give it a try. Thanks for taking the time out to respond so thoroughly.

BIGDADDY
08-27-2015, 08:46 AM
So plan is next 6 weeks all MTS products
500mg EQ
800mg of test 400
2iu/ed hgh

This is a pretty low amount of gear for a national level bodybuilder. You plan to increase or you will change it up? 500mg EQ is low IMO.

brimmy
08-27-2015, 01:13 PM
This is a pretty low amount of gear for a national level bodybuilder. You plan to increase or you will change it up? 500mg EQ is low IMO.

Agreed on EQ dose, I have only ran it once at 1g per week for 14 weeks but even that felt mild, next run I will try 1.5g.

When is your show date? And what compounds are you planning to run from say 12 weeks out to comp day?

ironmaster
08-28-2015, 03:55 PM
Yes I agree. Been on 500mg EQ 6 weeks now. plan to take it too 1000mg next 2 weeks. I have never ran EQ more then 400mg in the past for 12 weeks and results had been ok. More fullness and vascular. Although not much more in the way of new muscular growth. At 500mg I am seeing similar results and this is going to be a long cycle of EQ 20 weeks. So like Big D has said the jump from 500 - 1000mg was the sweet spot. So I will take it their soon and compare the results verses 500mg.

ironmaster
08-28-2015, 04:05 PM
I plan on a show when I feel I am in the best frame of mind. We got shows in FEB MAY or OCT next year all national shows. Like I said I have not competed since 2006 but I always thought I could have been better and never really took much gear. I think because of my natural shape and structure I could always do well.

I plan to cycle like I have always for past shows and that is uses fast esters 6-10 weeks out with a good oral. Just at a much more effective dose.

But for now just building the base on test and EQ

ironmaster
08-28-2015, 04:23 PM
I plan on doing a 20 week blast before a cruise. I am 6 weeks in so I got 14 weeks to go.

As I want to build my base with EQ/test would you suggest maybe making the following adjustments

current
MTS test 400 @ 800mg/wk
MTS EQ 500 @ 500mg/wk

So I was going to take EQ to 1000mg/wk and test 400 to 1200mg/wk

I have never ran test more then 750mg/wk but I have always heard the more test you run the more leaner you get?

Just worried that my estrogen will blow out @ 1200mg or is this just a myth?

BTW I do have some liquid Aromasin 25mg/ml so do you suggest to run it if I take my test up to the 1200mg mark? Would taking it EOD be ok? I hear some guys suggest that as little as E3D is still effectitve.

Your thoughts?

ironmaster
09-13-2015, 01:35 PM
Up Date 13 SEP
I have been getting some solid results from MTS and 8 weeks in

Couple months in 97kg and bf is dropping nicely I guess my was 92kg and fat when I started but slowly turning that around. Goal is to keep improving bf levels and get back to my normal range of 10% off season. Arms at just under 18inches my best was just under 19inches so getting their.

currently doing
test 400 3ml/wk total 1200mg
EQ max 2ml/wk total 1000mg
MTS hgh 2iu/ed
Aromison 12.5mg/ed
plan to run this for another 8-10 weeks

will post more photos soon.

Week 9
running
test 400 3ml/wk total 1200mg
EQ max 2ml/wk total 1000mg

into my second week at these doses.
did not worry about adding in Aromasin as I feel no need for an AI at this point.

Been running MTS hgh at an average of 2iu/ed past 13 weeks and getting good health benefits and at 41 years old every bit helps. Although I am going to up the the dose and see what happens.

As of this week I will do 4iu/ed 5on 2off I will let you guys know how I go with that.

diet is getting better still not were I want it to be due to work schedule but I will just have to get back to pre packing my meals and manage this better. It is a work in progress.

planned eating schedule

meal 1
1/2 cup oat meal
7 egg white omelet
1 scoop of whey

meal 2
tuna
potato

meal 3
chicken breast
rice

meal 4
tuna
potato

meal 5
chicken
rice

meal 6
casein powder

ironmaster
10-09-2015, 06:00 AM
Well guys 12 weeks in and I must say been not too happy with my progress.

It is not the gear mts products are great. I just wanted too much too soon. Fact is I was too fat when I got back on cycle.

I mean I had lost all my gains after 14 months of no training and eating like an average Joe.

12 weeks ago I was around 25% bf 92kg now I had a dexa scan and now 12 weeks later 98kg with 24%bf so yes the cycle worked and I look leaner as a result of add mucle back but the fat has remained. It is mostly around the stomach.

Just to bring you up to speed my cycle averaged out to
test @ 1000mg/wk
EQ @ 750mg/wk

so I gained about 4kg of muscle without any gain or loss of bf

What to do now?

Well on Mr Big's advise the goal now is to bring fat down to 10% this is what I will do
Tren a
t3
cardio
carb cycling
low dose of test

I totally agree with this although I would like to forgo the test altogether so plan is to use mts 200 as the mast in this product will be my replacement for the test

cycle
mts 200 @ 1ml eod

as I progress would like to add some mts shred to this to kick it up some more and may add some tbol/var tabs as well.

I will just finish out this week on what I am doing now and start new protocol on Monday.

ironmaster
10-09-2015, 06:15 AM

MT200 0.5ml/ed
test 400 0.5ml/w

test 400 0.5ml/w
EQ 500 1ml/w

ironmaster

Looking back this is what I should of done but I was too eager to put my size back on and just ended up a bigger physic with the same amount of fat.

So not all lost as I did gain most of my muscle back about half of it.

I am still 10kg of lean muscle from my best.

at my best in the off season I was 89kg with 6%bf and at my biggest 97kg @13%bf so I am aimmimg to get back to that.

As for now I will no longer post in this thread.

I will post progress in a new thread under cycles with the advise from MR BIG.

Just before I sign off I want to make it clear MTS products work as you can not complain with a 4-5kg gain of muscle in 12 weeks with no extra fat gain. this was also achived with an average diet. So just goes to show how good this stuff is.