PDA

View Full Version : Genix gh

Quadz
10-07-2021, 05:38 PM
Has any body used or know much about this gh , I’m very interested in it and giving it a go , cheers

Monstro
10-07-2021, 08:14 PM
In past i use Omnitrope from pharmacy and i can tell you now using it i have the same results and also more money on my wallet because is much cheaper than pharma omnitrope

Quadz
10-07-2021, 08:31 PM
That sounds great bud thanks for taking time to reply , was thinking of doing 5 ius every other day so price and quality makes it very worth while , cheers

Monstro
10-07-2021, 09:27 PM
Brother HGH is better every day post workout for mass gains and fasted in morning for burning fat. To burn fat 3 to 4 ius is enough but to build muscle better over 6ius

Quadz
10-07-2021, 09:44 PM
Thanks for your advice bud,will work out a plan based on that , many thanks

Monstro
10-08-2021, 04:04 PM
Thanks for your advice bud,will work out a plan based on that , many thanks

Anything you need im here to help you

emperorcaliano
10-27-2021, 10:45 PM
If you can put the price in, I would recommend you to get pharmaceutical GH, nothing better.
On the Med-tech website they've got some of the best Gh in the world like Genotropin, Humatrope, ect...

Monstro
10-28-2021, 10:49 AM
All hgh on MTS are 100% high quality , even the generic´s . Of course pharma grade was made in better conditions lab and with same amount ius in each pen . Of course if i have to chose best HGH ever is Genotropin and after Humatrope

Wolfman
12-24-2021, 02:19 AM
Monstro what generic would be good to use? thinking of gettn some hgh

Monstro
12-24-2021, 10:28 PM
If you cant afford the best hgh Genotropin Pfizer on MTS web site , you have Genix a great generic also on MTS web site

Barryeverall
08-18-2022, 02:42 PM
I'm coming to the end of my 1st genic gh. There's so much information it's confusing. During the last month I've gone from 2 jabs a day 2ui each time. Now I do 4ui before bed. I'm running a mad stack with it also. Next month I'm going to be stricter with it. Big daddy suggested 4ui in the morning fasted and I'm going to do that. I can now see my abs which kind of makes the fat look worse also have fat at the side of my pecs. It's definitely good stuff I'm just impatient. In 2016 I went mad on the lean bombs took them for months looked great until I went for a scan and they found a mass on my adrenal gland. All good now. I'm taking milk thistle this time if there is anything else that people no will help please share

emperorcaliano
08-19-2022, 10:06 PM
I'm coming to the end of my 1st genic gh. There's so much information it's confusing. During the last month I've gone from 2 jabs a day 2ui each time. Now I do 4ui before bed. I'm running a mad stack with it also. Next month I'm going to be stricter with it. Big daddy suggested 4ui in the morning fasted and I'm going to do that. I can now see my abs which kind of makes the fat look worse also have fat at the side of my pecs. It's definitely good stuff I'm just impatient. In 2016 I went mad on the lean bombs took them for months looked great until I went for a scan and they found a mass on my adrenal gland. All good now. I'm taking milk thistle this time if there is anything else that people no will help please share

Hi buddy, give us your stats (weight/ height/ experience/...), what's cycle are you going to run?

Monstro
08-22-2022, 10:10 PM

If you have fat on your pecs is estrogen , so buy arimidex and tamoxifen and use 1mg arimnidex ED and 20mg tamox ED and fat go away

MTS-Head Coach
08-25-2022, 10:58 PM
Monstro what generic would be good to use? thinking of gettn some hgh

Our Genix is the most wanted hgh and best quality