PDA

View Full Version : Is hgh any good for women ? ...

fatboy
06-17-2015, 08:40 PM
... not sure if there are any females on the forum that would be great of there were or can you guys let me know if any of your female friends or colleges have used HGH before . Im looking for advise if its suitable for my girlfriend ? . I will be running it myself for about 6 - 12 months soon . Probably not so long for her as its just purely for weight loss . If i personally run 4 - 6 iu per day should i drop her dosage to say 2 - 3 assuming sex is an issue . She seems up for it my idea actually .. lol she is doing quite well but she does want a boost .. This is going to be expensive i know it is .
Is it worth running anything along side HGH or is that maybe going too far ? thats mainly for me not her

regards

Serotonin101
06-19-2015, 11:18 PM
I don't see an issue with it as its not androgenic and won't virilize her. Maybe add in some clen or ec to assist in the weight loss. That would be a "safe" weight loss stack if used reasonably (main issue would be blood pressure from stimulant usage). Clean up her diet and keep training on point for her goals and should be good to go. As its purely weight loss I personally wouldn't recommend any gear: no var, winny, etc should be needed.

fatboy
06-20-2015, 07:57 AM
I don't see an issue with it as its not androgenic and won't virilize her. Maybe add in some clen or ec to assist in the weight loss. That would be a "safe" weight loss stack if used reasonably (main issue would be blood pressure from stimulant usage). Clean up her diet and keep training on point for her goals and should be good to go. As its purely weight loss I personally wouldn't recommend any gear: no var, winny, etc should be needed.

Cheers mate , Im going to order some HGH today . As for extra stimulus i think that would just be for me iv always wanted to try clen actually. Her diet is probably better then mine for cutting and integrates a decent amount of cardio and this weird version of yoga . Still though i do question how ethical it is for me to even suggest any substance to her . Thats a bridge im still yet to cross until more research . She still needs to understand its not a magic cure . Cheers for your input and advice

brimmy
06-21-2015, 01:14 AM
I would get her on clen and ec before hgh. If she is going to run 2-3iu it will need to be pharma to be of any benefit.

fatboy
06-21-2015, 04:12 PM
[QUOTE=brimmy;3019]I would get her on clen and ec before hgh. If she is going to run 2-3iu it will need to be pharma to be of any benefit.[/QUO

Well i was going to aim for 4-6 for myself anything for her is something im yet to explore . I have no problem injecting myself as its my responsibility and my body but for someone else thats a different game because she now becomes my responsibility in a away that does not seem correct . Ultimately i dont think i will let have it but we will see . I just havnt said no ... yet

Serotonin101
06-21-2015, 11:17 PM
^^^don't take blame for other people's decisions. Show her how to pin. If she really wants to, she'll do it herself. Essentially all you'd be doing is showing her how to do it right. Plus since it's for fat loss it's just sub q so no biggie. I don't even feel sub q injects anymore.

cathyharris
01-16-2018, 11:31 AM
Informative post.

GODZILLA
01-16-2018, 04:45 PM
Cheers mate , Im going to order some HGH today . As for extra stimulus i think that would just be for me iv always wanted to try clen actually. Her diet is probably better then mine for cutting and integrates a decent amount of cardio and this weird version of yoga . Still though i do question how ethical it is for me to even suggest any substance to her . Thats a bridge im still yet to cross until more research . She still needs to understand its not a magic cure . Cheers for your input and advice

there is nothing wrong to suggest a hormone. talking about something should always be the first step. then if she wants to use it she needs to read up on it and decide and then use it or not. but there can never be an issue with discussing something.

emperorcaliano
10-30-2022, 12:18 AM
Regarding this, I would (for a woman) to look first into HGH than gears.
Even if some stuff like Anavar have low side effects, it still can more “risky” compare to a moderate dosage of hgh. A woman would need to use less comparing to a man