PDA

View Full Version : Test CYP viscosity

devnull
12-13-2021, 09:31 AM
Is the MTS CYP much less viscous than test e as it should be?
Has anyone tried both, particularly for TRT?

Monstro
12-13-2021, 05:41 PM
I love all test from MTS , always huge results . Is best products are test and trenbolone

devnull
12-14-2021, 10:01 AM
i agree but what i'm trying to find out is if test e is thicker than test c? if test c is thinner then its easier to do a subcutaneous injection

Monstro
12-14-2021, 04:39 PM
Brother why try fancy thinks when bodybuilding is so simple . intramuscular works better on anything even peptides and hgh .

Bodybuilding is alot of test + trenbolone + alot hgh + insulin + alot of clean food + alot of training + alot of sleep . is so simple why try to search for the magic solution when all is in front of your eyes

Lets grow people

Wolfman
12-21-2021, 03:16 AM
wise words!!

Monstro
12-21-2021, 04:07 PM
Im nobody but i live this 24/7 for 25 years and i learn all trying , so alot experience . Why try to find magic solution when all is discovered and very simple .

emperorcaliano
12-28-2021, 04:26 AM
Brother why try fancy thinks when bodybuilding is so simple . intramuscular works better on anything even peptides and hgh .

Bodybuilding is alot of test + trenbolone + alot hgh + insulin + alot of clean food + alot of training + alot of sleep . is so simple why try to search for the magic solution when all is in front of your eyes

Lets grow people

No more to say, you said it all my brother

Monstro
12-28-2021, 04:12 PM
People always trying to find what Kuwait athletes are doing , but the is simple , they are focus 100% on bodybuilding nothing more .

Secret to get huge is :

Alot heavy intense training
Alot of sleep and recovery
Alot of clean food
Alot HGH + Insulin + Trenbolone+ Testosterone + Anadrol + IGF