PDA

View Full Version : Med tech review

Bigcam808
12-20-2021, 10:58 PM
Unbelievable customer service!!!!! I been purchasing for a minute and always had negative shit to say about the distribution. These fellas have their shit together. If I’m spending big money I feel customer service is pretty important. Bigdaddy is the guy bro!! On my fourth order and never been more satisfied!! Always on point with communication!!🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻🔥🔥� �

DarrenW29
12-22-2021, 01:29 PM
Great review brother bigdaddy Is the man a total legend and you will never be disappointed

Monstro
12-22-2021, 03:35 PM
Unbelievable customer service!!!!! I been purchasing for a minute and always had negative shit to say about the distribution. These fellas have their shit together. If I’m spending big money I feel customer service is pretty important. Bigdaddy is the guy bro!! On my fourth order and never been more satisfied!! Always on point with communication!!����������������������������������� �������������������

Brother what i said is MTS treat us like family not only as clients , thats why they do all to give us best quality and also best service . Even when they dont have stock of something they send all the products they have and send the others later ( paying 2x shipping ) just to garanteed we receive as quick as possible .

emperorcaliano
12-28-2021, 04:28 AM
Unbelievable customer service!!!!! I been purchasing for a minute and always had negative shit to say about the distribution. These fellas have their shit together. If I’m spending big money I feel customer service is pretty important. Bigdaddy is the guy bro!! On my fourth order and never been more satisfied!! Always on point with communication!!🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻🔥🔥� �

Big Daddy is the man of the situation.
No surprise why Med-tech is the best source on the market

Monstro
12-28-2021, 04:08 PM
BIGDADDY is not another one , is someone that knows alot and is priority is taking care is clients . MTS is a family

DarrenW29
12-28-2021, 07:12 PM
BIGDADDY is not another one , is someone that knows alot and is priority is taking care is clients . MTS is a family

Absolutely brother