PDA

View Full Version : do people here trust the covid vax?

md2015
01-16-2022, 10:58 AM
Been a lot of sports people dropping with heart issues etc.

BIGDADDY
01-18-2022, 12:51 PM
let's be realistic. In israel. they are at 4th booster shot...
they've found it makes no difference to fight against omnicron, and they still make people do it anyway. When Omnicron is 1/2 as strong as the original, why the vax is perfectly good for the strong stuff, but useless against the weakest variants And people are shitting themselves over the flu.

Where I am... nobody cares. I rarely see masks except in the supermarket and I rarely see 40% even wear it there.

md2015
01-18-2022, 12:57 PM
agreed. its def not for me - massive money spinner for the pharma companies imo. especially when its experimental and uninsurable etc. new variant = new vax...

Monstro
01-18-2022, 02:47 PM
Im against vacine , i also think vacine causes issues on our health. But we need this to be free to travel. I cant handle mask with my weight , hard to breath .

md2015
01-18-2022, 06:43 PM
thats what the gov would have us believe. our unalienable rights include travel. mass non compliance will get us back on track imo. i work with loads of people whove taken 2+ jabs now and regret it big time. wearing a mask wont do ur health any favours either eh

DarrenW29
01-18-2022, 10:48 PM
It was bs from day one hospitals here was empty it never scared me no dead body’s in the street no big scary pandemic it’s nothing more than a cold that your body builds antibody’s for

I wouldn’t put a trial mRNA vaccine into my body without any long term data safety a trial takes 10 years before a medication is allowed to be used now it’s in trial in everyone that got it i worry look 100s of heart issues blood clotting and death is now all from the vaccine which again like big daddy says has shown to not even work and if you didn’t have the booster jab you where now looked at as unvaccinated imagine that you’ve had two vaccines but now you follow the rules like the un vaccined lol. And everyone rushed to get a booster and still have to follow the rules again come on it’s all money and too kill mass deaths due to the over population

I’m not anti vax but I’m against this as this isn’t a vaccine is shown to contain poison and a vaccine is only used one time that’s it.

Also you can spread it lol I’ve had the cold twice lost taste smell came back 2 weeks later cough lasted 3 month.

But a mask the holes are bigger than a needle pin not stopping nothing it’s more harmful breathing in the fibres from a mask

Monstro
01-18-2022, 11:13 PM
Bodybuilders are crazy people like me . We dont trust vacinne because they dont have enough studies to show is safe , but we use peptides and many drugs that came to market without being tested . lol . To get big anything counts

md2015
01-19-2022, 06:38 AM
yeah. the vax companies having zero liability clauses written into law should be the biggest red flag. thousands of adverse effects on VAERS and thats just the reported ones. for me the mask is a control & compliance tool nothing more - oxygen deprivation and re breathing biological waste is a big no no. encouraging to see the feedback on here

Monstro
01-19-2022, 08:32 PM
I hate the mask and dont make any sense is protection . All this tolls is to make money ( everything in our world is only about money , nobody cares about you and me , just make money )

md2015
01-20-2022, 11:14 AM
some people love it though. ive never worn one and had a few run ins with people in shops who are brainwashed. what they gonna say now that all the restrictions are dropped theyll lose their shit lol

emperorcaliano
01-20-2022, 05:42 PM
I'm not going to dig deep into it.

Have you ever seen a vaccine where you still can get/spread the virus? Where you have to pine every 6 months ? Where you still have restrictions to force you to wear a mask even if you're fully vaccinated?

Enough said, this is the biggest scam ever

md2015
01-20-2022, 05:50 PM
agreed 100%. billy gates grinning like a shark. cant fix the plumbing in africa or homeless but gonna save the world with vax.. pfft

Monstro
01-20-2022, 11:07 PM
Everything in the world is about money . Nobody gives a shit about you and me when their money are on table .