PDA

View Full Version : med tech on steroidukshop

connerhtid
01-27-2022, 07:22 PM
Good evening guys

As the title suggest I've seen Anavar 50mg and Bulkbomb on http://www.steroidukshop.com/ on a sale and was wondering if these guys were legit or are they selling dodgy gear?

You guys dont have any of the above so fancied grabbing it from them

BIGDADDY
01-27-2022, 10:14 PM
Not from us. Most likely they are counterfeiting or getting from some dodgy reseller who is just using the brand name and sourcing tabs / oils from someone else. Better known as re-labelling someone else's stuff.

Monstro
01-27-2022, 11:05 PM
I only buy my MTS stuff here on is website because other than that you take huge risk of paying for fake . Why take the risk ? cheap? remember cheap is when you buy real stuff even when you pay alot . Because fake as nothing inside , so the money you pay even being less is losing all .

Play safe and buy direct from source

emperorcaliano
01-28-2022, 12:20 AM
Good evening guys

As the title suggest I've seen Anavar 50mg and Bulkbomb on http://www.steroidukshop.com/ on a sale and was wondering if these guys were legit or are they selling dodgy gear?

You guys dont have any of the above so fancied grabbing it from them

It appears they have MTS products with the old labels/packaging (from 4-5 years ago).

I deffo wouldn't take the risk, stay on the safe side and order here.

DarrenW29
01-28-2022, 01:39 PM
I do not see the point you are on the forum and why look elsewhere for the best lab when you just buy it directly from here where you know and can trust It doesn’t make sense to look elsewhere

Monstro
01-28-2022, 03:03 PM
Darren how can someone be here and know here is the legit MTS site with real stuff and go buy MTS on other website. When i begin 25 years ago if i have a legit place to buy do you think i will take the risk to buy other place even if it was half price? off course no

And remember real stuff never cheap ( because real quality powders are very expensive now ).

Fake stuff is much more expensive even when it was half price because fake stuff as nothing inside or just little test prop in .

I only use MTS and i never grow so quick

DarrenW29
01-29-2022, 11:23 PM
Darren how can someone be here and know here is the legit MTS site with real stuff and go buy MTS on other website. When i begin 25 years ago if i have a legit place to buy do you think i will take the risk to buy other place even if it was half price? off course no

And remember real stuff never cheap ( because real quality powders are very expensive now ).

Fake stuff is much more expensive even when it was half price because fake stuff as nothing inside or just little test prop in .

I only use MTS and i never grow so quick

Lol it don’t make sense brother you are on the legit site with the products here but ask about other places I just don’t understand the prices are perfect and you know it’s the best you are getting like you said cheap is for a reason but you won’t get what you think