PDA

View Full Version : I had COVID, and you?

emperorcaliano
01-28-2022, 12:16 AM
Well, I started 2022 with a nice present, I was positive to covid.
In general it was alright, I had 2-3 days of small flu (nothing crazy tho), however big lethargy and no appetite for 10-15 days.
Ended up with -6kg, I'm trying hard to put back on the weight (+4kg) while on trt (I'm jumping back on cycle mid February/March.
Apparently Covid has a catabolic effect on muscle.

And you? Did you have it at some point? How it went?

BIGDADDY
01-28-2022, 06:54 AM
You know... in my family. Everyone had + for covid. I never wore a mask at home. At the time, I didn't have a vaccination. All I took was Dr Berg's Vitamin D3/K2 at 20000iu per day. And I got nothing. I saw videos on yotuube saying that those with super doses of Vit D3/K2... have less symptoms and most don't even know they get it. Dunno...I have never been sick and many people around me have had it.

DarrenW29
01-28-2022, 01:37 PM
I had it but nothing more than a cold no taste or smell eye pain cough taste smell returned 2 weeks later cough lasted 3 months then had sneezing runny nose another cold.

Bigdaddy recommended stack here I will try

Monstro
01-28-2022, 03:11 PM
BIGDADDY is not because of D3 is because you use like me alot of trenbolone from MTS. Covid is strong but nothing stronger than trenbolone .
Yes i did 2 trips be on gyms with people all world , athletes, backstage with athletes almost all time without mask and no covid , but i always use alot vitamin D3 and C . If your immune system are healthy you are safe .

Darren bad to know you got it and take long time sick . Brother take care and protect you because we are heavy people can be very dangerous on us . Did you keep your gains ? i know you are a crazy bastard and you train and eat the same even sick . You are hardcore .

DarrenW29
01-29-2022, 09:19 PM
BIGDADDY is not because of D3 is because you use like me alot of trenbolone from MTS. Covid is strong but nothing stronger than trenbolone .
Yes i did 2 trips be on gyms with people all world , athletes, backstage with athletes almost all time without mask and no covid , but i always use alot vitamin D3 and C . If your immune system are healthy you are safe .

Darren bad to know you got it and take long time sick . Brother take care and protect you because we are heavy people can be very dangerous on us . Did you keep your gains ? i know you are a crazy bastard and you train and eat the same even sick . You are hardcore .
I ate but very difficult without taste and I trained but then rested a couple days and then back training through it it was tough but the mindset of stopping is to difficult for us lol I now got a little cold but not enough to stop right in the middle of growing the best and have to put review on deca I run out but omg since I did deca I felt it let’s push id like to be 320 before I cut down because taller this weight would be ideal to diet to very lean