PDA

View Full Version : Uk - big n full

Cr25ovet2
02-15-2022, 07:39 AM
This stuff is great. Good for muscle growth and strength gain. Will buy it again!!

MTS-Head Coach
02-15-2022, 03:19 PM
MTS never fail because they only use real quality powders , and when they dont find like real halotestin they dont sell . You see many labs that always have stock of anything ( and this dont make sense because many times we cant find real primo , halo or even anavar )

emperorcaliano
02-21-2022, 02:01 PM
This stuff is great. Good for muscle growth and strength gain. Will buy it again!!

You can go wrong with that, the name "Big n full" say it all haha

MTS-Head Coach
02-28-2022, 11:33 PM
MTS as proud to not only have huge quality but also creat a very bad ass names for stuff and of course a incredible LOGO .

emperorcaliano
03-02-2022, 10:44 AM
You can go wrong with that, the name "Big n full" say it all haha

*can't

Idigit
03-09-2022, 06:22 PM
What is the Test Blend and how many mgs of each?

MTS-Head Coach
03-09-2022, 11:04 PM
Test 400 is 200mg test E + 200mg Test cyp

Idigit
03-11-2022, 07:41 PM
Awesome. Thanks for clearing this up. I figured it was the same as the test 400 blend and was expecting fast acting esters, leading up to undecylclentate. I will add test prop as kick start then.

MTS-Head Coach
03-12-2022, 04:37 PM
Many coaches are doing that this days , using test prop combined with test E on off season to grow . I never understand the point if most pros never stop gear

Jamestown
10-31-2022, 06:14 AM
First time experience with big n full, I jabbed on Friday in the leg. It's now Monday morning and I still can't walk. Can't go to work. The pain is unreal. I've been using gear on and off for over 10 years and never had it this bad. Sorry MTS but I have to give honest feedback

emperorcaliano
10-31-2022, 09:38 AM
First time experience with big n full, I jabbed on Friday in the leg. It's now Monday morning and I still can't walk. Can't go to work. The pain is unreal. I've been using gear on and off for over 10 years and never had it this bad. Sorry MTS but I have to give honest feedback

This is actually common with Big N full buddy, keep in mind it is a very concentred product,
It’s 600mg /ml which is a lot.
You have to be conscious before taking a high concentration product.
To release the pain, go for Ibuprofen, 400mg 3 times per day with meals.
After every injection, give a good massage on the spot to help to release the product.
Inject preferably before being active, like going to the gym, going outside whatever, it will helps to release it as well. Don’t inject before going to bed or laying down on the couch

Jamestown
11-17-2022, 07:44 AM
Really not getting on well with big n full, it definitely works no doubt about that. But the pain I'm having after each jab is to much. And I've taken mts previous advise but it's not helped all that much. I've read on here about taking it along side something else to help aswell. What do you guys recommend taking with it? And dosages? Bare in mind I'm not a pro body builder and don't do high dosage. Just a regular gym goer I'm not trying to get on stage. Thanks

BIGDADDY
11-17-2022, 05:21 PM
Really not getting on well with big n full, it definitely works no doubt about that. But the pain I'm having after each jab is to much. And I've taken mts previous advise but it's not helped all that much. I've read on here about taking it along side something else to help aswell. What do you guys recommend taking with it? And dosages? Bare in mind I'm not a pro body builder and don't do high dosage. Just a regular gym goer I'm not trying to get on stage. Thanks

Well 600mg is quite a lot. You might have to simply take half and mix with something else

MTS-Head Coach
11-17-2022, 07:51 PM

Brother when you try a new brand for the first time and mostly a super potent mix like big and full you should do a very small shoot like half ml and on the safest place you can shoot like glutes , NOT THE LEG ( you are asking for pain).
Remember the higher the concentration on product the more pain you suffer . if you cant handle a normal 250mg per ml why buy products with 400 or 500mg per ml?

Even Testoviron from Bayer gives pain for some days and is pharma grade

Jamestown
11-19-2022, 09:58 PM
What do you recommend mixing with it?

MTS-Head Coach
11-19-2022, 10:23 PM

Bro what is your problem , you already post this on forum and i answer and now you post again? What is your intention? Talk bad about a brand that as nothing to prove and is reputation is so high. BIG and FULL is for real men´s that can handle so much mg per ml . If you can handle pain of the shoots maybe bodybuilding not for you . You have normal concentration products like 200, 250mg why a sensative man like you use concentration over 400mg per ml?

Jamestown
11-21-2022, 05:00 AM
It says leave an honest review and that's what I've done. I've said it definitely works, my strength has shot up. But clearly I'm one of the unfortunate ones that doesn't get on well with pinning. So I'm going to stick to orals from now on and I've just placed an order. I've left good reviews on other products I've bought from Mts so I'm not trying to make you guys look bad. But an honest review is an honest review. Other people out there like me that's sensitive to pinning will just know to use another product. Like I've always done in the past. And I think all your good reviews on this product out weigh my bad one. And it's not a bad review for quality, the quality is there. But it's definitely not for people that are sensitive to pinning

Jamestown
11-21-2022, 09:21 AM
Xx

Jamestown
11-21-2022, 09:22 AM
Xx

Jamestown
11-21-2022, 09:23 AM
Xxx

Jamestown
11-21-2022, 09:24 AM
Xxx

MTS-Head Coach
11-23-2022, 10:03 PM

What is your goal to copy and past same every place on forum . I already tell if you cant handle pain bodybuilding not for you . And if are sensative with more estrogen than testosterone you cant use powerfull stuff like over 300mg per ml .

BIGDADDY
11-24-2022, 08:52 AM
Thanks for the message.

stevo007
05-28-2023, 06:01 PM
I jab this this every week in sholders at 2.5mg 1500mg at once I never add no pain off it or any there gear my 2 5ml barrels full max what ever compound I'm use in normal loads different loads jabs off 2.5ml mall though my Bro cry at 1ml wimp no pain no gains don't get pain any way maybe my sholders just so solid bodybuilding all ways pain mule sore pump is pain go to feel can't go no more push through that shit different between doers and donters big man don't moan like women lol

MTS-Head Coach
06-07-2023, 01:32 AM
I jab this this every week in sholders at 2.5mg 1500mg at once I never add no pain off it or any there gear my 2 5ml barrels full max what ever compound I'm use in normal loads different loads jabs off 2.5ml mall though my Bro cry at 1ml wimp no pain no gains don't get pain any way maybe my sholders just so solid bodybuilding all ways pain mule sore pump is pain go to feel can't go no more push through that shit different between doers and donters big man don't moan like women lol

The pain after injection depends on many factors like potency of product per ml , so 400mg per ml gives more pip than 200mg per ml , but also depends on sensativity of the person . some people react good to oil and solvents others not. Dont put all the problem on gear because many times is your body and system the problem .

emperorcaliano
06-15-2023, 02:52 PM
First thing newbie with Big N Full needs to keep in mind, it’s a super concentrated product, 600mg (400+200) per ml, it is absolutely normal pip can occur

MTS-Head Coach
06-21-2023, 10:17 AM
First thing newbie with Big N Full needs to keep in mind, it’s a super concentrated product, 600mg (400+200) per ml, it is absolutely normal pip can occur

People want to buy more concentrated oils because they normally are cheap and also you inject less oil but they dont understand that huge concentration will cause pain in anybody , even a top pro used to inject alot every day . Is part of the game . If you want less pain go for 300mg per ml maximum

Wolfman
06-29-2023, 05:29 PM
It is a kick ass world known LOGO!

MTS-Head Coach
07-05-2023, 11:43 AM

Brother if you are sensative to pain after shot never use gear over 250mg per ml . You need to understand this high concentration per ml gear you will always have huge pain .

naik_n70
12-03-2023, 08:46 PM
amazing product very strong just PIP is not everyones cup of tea best to shoot deep into muscles like Ventro glute or shoulder.

MTS-Head Coach
12-10-2023, 05:57 PM
for me best places to shoot is ventral glutes and 3 head of the shoulders