PDA

View Full Version : Urgent notice

BIGDADDY
02-24-2022, 01:10 PM
Unfortunately, due to the conflict in EASTERN EUROPE, I have been caught up in Ukraine on my holiday here. I'm now stuck.

Please note there is a chance that the internet may go down any time, and I won't be able to answer emails or help process new orders

There will be no interruptions to existing orders, and if I have internet, I will answer emails.

Please note - I did see 5 orange mushroom bombs in the horizon in KIEV while I was driving to get back to the UK.

thebum
03-01-2022, 04:04 AM
First and foremost: please take care of yourself. My cousin was in Ukraine and was able to make it out. He’s pretty shaken up over the whole ordeal.
Stay safe and I am praying for all of you over there.

DarrenW29
03-01-2022, 01:54 PM
Bigdaddy is a genuine great guy he is safe now praying 🙏

MTS-Head Coach
03-01-2022, 04:00 PM
We know all clients want is orders and MTS are doing all the best to send everything as quick as possible , but as thinks more important than order or gear : Your life . Lets pray for this warrior be safe.

emperorcaliano
03-02-2022, 10:43 AM
Keep it safe brother

MTS-Head Coach
03-02-2022, 06:43 PM
This man is a warrior , nothing beat him . Why MTS is a big lab for many years providing quality to all is clients? Because he is a very professional , truth man that always do is best to give you the best products on market

emperorcaliano
03-04-2022, 12:13 AM
This man is a warrior , nothing beat him . Why MTS is a big lab for many years providing quality to all is clients? Because he is a very professional , truth man that always do is best to give you the best products on market

And he is also a bodybuilder who love bodybuilding, not just a guy who simply want to make money with his company, that's one thing that makes huge difference with Big Daddy compared to other CEO!

BIGDADDY
03-10-2022, 07:28 AM
I'm safe and sound and home. All back to normal now.

emperorcaliano
03-10-2022, 11:39 PM

I was about to ask, glad to hear you're safe, you can breath now

DarrenW29
03-11-2022, 05:04 PM

Great news bigdaddy