PDA

View Full Version : davidtye12

davidtye12
03-06-2022, 01:25 PM
I am very pleased with all products. Last order I received had a broken bottle in it. I attached picture and sent it to the support team and im sure it will be honored on my next order Im placing today. MTS Oils and Tabs are hands down by far the highest quality products I have ever used. They have helped me in move up in the rankings on my last 2 bodybuilding shows bringing home a 1st place trophy in masters and 2nd place in open for men's classic physic. Much respect on communication and keeping us safe with new labels and high quality products as well as costumer service. Thanks Again MTS.

DarrenW29
03-06-2022, 04:41 PM
Great review and congrats on your winnings awesome 💪

MTS-Head Coach
03-06-2022, 10:54 PM
I am very pleased with all products. Last order I received had a broken bottle in it. I attached picture and sent it to the support team and im sure it will be honored on my next order Im placing today. MTS Oils and Tabs are hands down by far the highest quality products I have ever used. They have helped me in move up in the rankings on my last 2 bodybuilding shows bringing home a 1st place trophy in masters and 2nd place in open for men's classic physic. Much respect on communication and keeping us safe with new labels and high quality products as well as costumer service. Thanks Again MTS.

You are part of MTS family and you always will have the treatment

emperorcaliano
03-07-2022, 03:41 PM

Well done and congrats buddy, you're part of the MTS family, they will always threat you right