PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best 2 or 3 injectables for pure mass ...

fatboy
06-19-2015, 08:48 PM
...im thinking about next cycle what would you guys consider the best 2 or 3 injectables for size . I would always have test e or cyp in a cycle so really my queery is the best 2 .
I have only ordered from the standard range and i was thinking about a simple test/decca cycle but the more i think i wonder if im missing out on the unique blends the pro range has to offer ..

this is what im looking at big n full / decca 300 (like the idea of 3 compounds )

or equimax / test e

Not sure , what do you guys consider simply the best combo for mass . Water retention does not bother me at this stage ,hopefully it will be in the muscle though ..

thanks

sussupps
06-19-2015, 10:45 PM
...im thinking about next cycle what would you guys consider the best 2 or 3 injectables for size . I would always have test e or cyp in a cycle so really my queery is the best 2 .
I have only ordered from the standard range and i was thinking about a simple test/decca cycle but the more i think i wonder if im missing out on the unique blends the pro range has to offer ..

this is what im looking at big n full / decca 300 (like the idea of 3 compounds )

or equimax / test e

Not sure , what do you guys consider simply the best combo for mass . Water retention does not bother me at this stage ,hopefully it will be in the muscle though ..

thanks

Either of those combos will do the job but I'd lean towards the first combo and add in some extra EQ.

1. Big n Full
2. Deca 300
3. Equi-Max or Eq 250

BIGDADDY
06-20-2015, 03:15 AM
Test enanthate 300
Deca 300

Everything else is icing on the cake

brimmy
06-21-2015, 01:18 AM
Test enanthate 300
Deca 300

This is the bread and butter of gaining mass. Some choose to throw eq in there to but in terms of massif isn't going to do much. I would do test + deca + dbol if you want as much mass as possible, adding slin if you're comfortable with it.

Stemoid
06-21-2015, 08:20 AM
Test enanthate 300
Deca 300

Add the cake too and a surplus of other calories and you will grow.

h0rsey
06-21-2015, 01:50 PM
Big N Full is my favourite by far - got me big and also hardened me up and made me vascular, my arms and shoulders just stood out like nothing before and people kept looking over at me in the gym obviously knowing I was on something..

Best started with a oral like dbol or anadrol

fatboy
06-21-2015, 04:23 PM
This is the bread and butter of gaining mass. Some choose to throw eq in there to but in terms of massif isn't going to do much. I would do test + deca + dbol if you want as much mass as possible, adding slin if you're comfortable with it.

I have just come off a week ago test , tren a , mast . The whole point was to cut up and gain enough desirable mass which i defiantly did . I read some debates on Tren A being either used as a cutter or mass builder and from my experience at 600 mg a weeks its defiantly for very lean mass . I was half way through cycle and didnt really want to change anything so i stuck with it and and ran it for 16 or 18 weeks instead of 12 and had a blast of 100mg ed of dbol and oxy for last 4 weeks . I would only run it again if i was slimmer . Probably Test and Decca all the way for nest one . As for slin i have been reading thats a very pro substance and unless you know what your doing with precision stay away , i can see why you said if im comfortable .

Serotonin101
06-21-2015, 11:21 PM
All aas can be used for bulking or cutting, depends on diet. Some have a more desirable look such as tren giving the hard vascular look while nandrolone gives the nice round full look. The only way I'd see any aas as bulking or cutting is it's effect on your appetite. Winny destroyed my appetite so it would definitely be a cutting agent for me lol. I know a guy who eats like a horse on drol and another who it makes him eat like a bird. It's finding what works best for you. Personally I'm finding tren gives more honest mass, as in very little water, no illusion of big and full like wetter compounds that goes away after cessation.

futurepro
06-22-2015, 08:39 PM
Best combo for building a base for mass is test/deca/dbol.

Personally my approach would be to simply use test until you have maxed out the gains from that, then add deca and blast into new size. Orals can be dbol/anadrol whichever you prefer.

Anton3196
08-07-2015, 03:18 PM
for mass 2 injects = test and nandrolone
nothing beats these 2 for mass
but look is kinda "bulky"

kstrooch
08-08-2015, 02:05 AM
Test DECA with dbol or anadrol

Gorilla
08-11-2015, 11:05 PM
Keep it simple more isn't better it's your diet that determines your goals and results ,

Test + deca always works for good mass it's the most common cycle there is to man lol throw dbol or Anadrol first 4 weeks for a kick start and eat everything!!