PDA

View Full Version : Idigit: First Cycle in 7 Years!

Idigit
03-14-2022, 09:30 PM
Hi, New Guy Here.

I was referred by a friend here in TX who raves about MTS Gear, and his fiance is a IFBB pro. (shes asian and hot);)

Any ways- Im 40, 5'9, 192 lbs and 17% BF.

Ive been natty for almost 7 years, did a lot of AAS from 28-33.
I train 4 days a week Push Pull and Split Hams/Quads with Calves most likely switch to 5 days due to more recovery.

Planning this cycle:

1-1.25ml Big N Full so 400-500mgs test, 200-250 Boldenone weeks 1-12
2Mls of Primo E So 300 Mgs Primo Weeks 1-12
1 ML Mast E 200 mgs Mast E Weeks 6-13
25 mgs Anavar 25 mgs Var Weeks 13-16
Test Prop 50 MGS EOD Weeks 13-16

SO..... I KNOW im about to hear WHY EQ SO LOW?! & THATS NOT ENOUGH PRIMO!- In conjunction there JUST ENOUGH. Together almost like 1DHB.

I DONT WANT TO GAIN TOO QUICKLY, and When added up total MGS Ill be reaching close to 1GRAM and ive been natty for 7 yrs so im pretty sure ill blow the fuck up.

I picked these compounds for synergy, Test highest to point of ability to run as high as possible without AI.
EQ aromatizes far less than test, increase hunger and endurance.
Primo for aesthetics, and add a DHT for aggression/recovery.
Mast at week 6 to bind SHBG and help increase androgenicity over aromatized amount of estrogen.
Test Prop and Var to keep anabolic while allowing long esters to drop from system and solidify gains before PCT.

I look forward to your constructive critisim. & Thanks for reading.

Idigit
03-17-2022, 02:58 AM
First pin in glute last night. 3ml total= 1ml bin n full, 1/2 ml mast e, 1.5 primo e.
850mgs in 3 ml. Very little PIP.

MTS-Head Coach
03-17-2022, 03:57 PM
Bro forst cycle after 7 years is like begin from zero. Why such complicated cycle bro ( doses to low that do no results .

I prefer :

Test E 900mg week
Deca 600mg week
Dbol 50mg day

Idigit
03-17-2022, 08:12 PM
Deca the shutdown is too hard as I will try pct.
Dbol too much water weight gain/sloppy.
900mgs test too much estro conversion, I wish not to use A.I. if possible.
I agree the dosages would be too low if not in conjunction with each other.
I picked the dosages as the lowest amount to get the advantages of each:
400mgs test as base but not too much to need A.I (usually for me in past)
250 mgs Boldenone - (3mgs per kg to get max collagen synthesis, not too much RBC production)
300 mgs primo - not too much oil volume & cost (would have gone higher if 200 depot was available) 4mgs per kg for collagen synthesis &
aesthetics & no estro conversion
200mgs Mast E - hardness, agression, estrogen & SHBG control, may up to 300mgs, has given me anxiety in past at 400.
Using the Var as bridge to PCT while long esters clear, drop water and bloat, so not such a drop once PCT starts.
Ive used all these compounds in past with good results just a bit higher, since my total mgs are high enough will compensate for lower mgs of each. I really want steady slow hard gains.

I picked these compounds so to hold as little water as possible mainly going for recomposition.

emperorcaliano
03-26-2022, 10:19 PM
Deca the shutdown is too hard as I will try pct.
Dbol too much water weight gain/sloppy.
900mgs test too much estro conversion, I wish not to use A.I. if possible.
I agree the dosages would be too low if not in conjunction with each other.
I picked the dosages as the lowest amount to get the advantages of each:
400mgs test as base but not too much to need A.I (usually for me in past)
250 mgs Boldenone - (3mgs per kg to get max collagen synthesis, not too much RBC production)
300 mgs primo - not too much oil volume & cost (would have gone higher if 200 depot was available) 4mgs per kg for collagen synthesis &
aesthetics & no estro conversion
200mgs Mast E - hardness, agression, estrogen & SHBG control, may up to 300mgs, has given me anxiety in past at 400.
Using the Var as bridge to PCT while long esters clear, drop water and bloat, so not such a drop once PCT starts.
Ive used all these compounds in past with good results just a bit higher, since my total mgs are high enough will compensate for lower mgs of each. I really want steady slow hard gains.

I picked these compounds so to hold as little water as possible mainly going for recomposition.

In my opinion, (I guess you don't want to increase Boldo), you should remove Primo (dosage is too low) and increase Masteron, you'll get better results for less money

MTS-Head Coach
03-26-2022, 11:50 PM
There is no drugs for cutting or bulking also anabolics dont burn fat , if you need burn fat take t3, clen, yohimbine, hgh . if you got sloppy on deca and dbol is because your diet sucks and your estrogen is to high . I known one guy use test + deca + anadrol pre contest and win competition .

Idigit
03-28-2022, 09:15 PM
The masteron gave me anxiety and had to drop it, ive run into this once before but was a higher dose. I can definetly attest to the stregnth!

Idigit
04-06-2022, 06:36 PM
So as per your advice Mts Coach -"that doses were too low to get propper results": I increased the BignFull to 1.5 ml 600 test and 300 boldenone, and the primo to 400mgs weekly. Dropped the masteron which was giving me increased heart rate, blood pressure and anxiety (subsided within 4 days of dropping back to normal ranges). Im taking aromasin at 12.5mgs twice weekly the day after injections.

Im loving the results! Just hit week 3 and results are ridiculous so far my stregnth, endurance and libido is through the roof. Im hardening up and adding size. Thanks for your suggestions.

MTS is best gear Ive ever used, The easiest ordering with website and payment options, and incredible to have an open forum for feedback, reviews ,and access to administrators! Kudos and Thank you!