PDA

View Full Version : Dispatch postponed until Thursday 24/Mar/2022

BIGDADDY
03-22-2022, 09:12 AM
Due to unexpected sick leave, the dispatch service is postponed until Thursday 24/Mar/2022

MTS-Head Coach
03-22-2022, 05:00 PM
Thats why i always have my stock because we never know when something unexpected can happen. if you are an athlete to compete always but always have everything you need before you begin your prep , and then only buy to keep stock. I see many top athletes in the last days trying to get real anavar without sucess. How you do your last days of your prep without real anavar and halo?

We hope he recover quick because this days being sick is not good.

emperorcaliano
03-24-2022, 12:08 AM
Thats why i always have my stock because we never know when something unexpected can happen. if you are an athlete to compete always but always have everything you need before you begin your prep , and then only buy to keep stock. I see many top athletes in the last days trying to get real anavar without sucess. How you do your last days of your prep without real anavar and halo?

We hope he recover quick because this days being sick is not good.

Truth !!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

asdfadsf
03-29-2022, 07:57 AM
Got my order finally. Thanks

MTS-Head Coach
03-29-2022, 03:08 PM
Got my order finally. Thanks

Sorry for delay but sometimes shit happens and be sick is something nobody wants or likes , but thanks god everything is fine now and orders being sended as quick as possible. MTS clients are a family