PDA

View Full Version : Test enanthate review

K9Kirk
03-26-2022, 04:35 PM
I recently ordered test enanthate to run 600mg per week.

I have always heard great reports about MTS but my friend had purchased some test E and Tren A from a third party supplier and gave it awful reviews.

So I decided to order directly from MTS. Have been running test e 600mg for 3 weeks. I have had very little PIP. My sex drive is through the roof and I have gained 9lb of lean mass. Also it has been a long time since I have taken a course where I go into the gym each week and I am actually stronger.

Through out the past 3 weeks my calories have been at maintenance so I have been impressed with 9lb added on.

I’m excited to try more of their products and have pointed my friend directly here.

DarrenW29
03-26-2022, 07:11 PM
Great review brother your using the best lab there is and great gains so far keep it going 💪

emperorcaliano
03-26-2022, 10:17 PM
Best Test ug on the market, same quality as pharmaceutical one !!

MTS-Head Coach
03-26-2022, 11:47 PM
For many years MTS was known to have the best Test and trenbolone on market

asdfadsf
03-29-2022, 07:59 AM
I started using my oils from mts. used to use pharmacom. I reckon about the same or better. Big summer phase now.

MTS-Head Coach
03-29-2022, 03:05 PM
I started using my oils from mts. used to use pharmacom. I reckon about the same or better. Big summer phase now.

Yes Pharmacom is good if real but the potency of MTS is another level . Test E + Tren ace MTS is my biggest loves

emperorcaliano
04-03-2022, 01:37 PM
Main difference I would say it's about the pip (and maybe price also), way less pip for MTS and so easier to inject (the oil is very liquid and not very thick), MTS is also way cheaper (a lot of deals, 10-15-50 bottles package...)