PDA

View Full Version : Customs Issue 👮🏻**♂️

emperorcaliano
04-01-2022, 09:38 PM
Hey guys,
I just had a small issue with the customs in Luxembourg where I live.
As the package is coming from UK, it goes through the customs, and then always go into customs clearance, and when I receive the package I have fees to pay (because of Brexit, but it's just 9€: 4€ for Lux tax + 5€ for postal process fees).

However, for the very first time, I received a letter telling me the package was kept by the customs, they did not open the package (as it is a discreet package), but they wanted me to provide documents regarding this package. They wanted me to provide a bill (invoice, order confirmation) with quantity and price of the product. Also, once the package will be cleared, I would need to pay 27,31€ for customs fees ( + the 9€ postal fees).

I directly messaged @BIGDADDY and showed him the letter I received. Once again he got my back, he sent me an proper invoice (very professional one) regarding a cosmetic purchase, with my name, date, *low price purchase, with a legit cosmetic website on it (in case of customs want to check is the website real).

*the fact the purchase price (less than 10€), the customs abandoned the 27,31€ I was supposed to pay. So at the end, just had to pay the 9€ import postal fees.

Guys, keep in mind, WE ARE A FAMILY HERE, if you have any issue like this or not, send to the MTS team a POLITE message (be civilized , saying just "my package is seized, send me new one", no it doesn't work like that) explaining the situation (preferably attach documents if you have one.
The MTS team will get back to you and tells you what they can do, and they will do their best to sort out the issue.
If they don't get back to you in the next hours, relax, you don't need to harass them, they are very busy, and spend quality time on the business and every clients, no matter what, they will get back to you.

Thanks to @BIGDADDY.

Hands down, there is no more professional source and amazing products like MTS.

MTS number 1 !!!

DarrenW29
04-02-2022, 08:17 AM
Bigdaddy nobody like him truly amazing

Idigit
04-04-2022, 07:51 PM
Thats some amazing customer service. Professional and knowledgeable.

Toast
04-06-2022, 03:50 PM
I had the same issue. But knowing costums are very strict, I'm scared of ordering from MTS now. Shipping from UK to EU is a bigger risk then EU to EU or same country.
The charges in my country(belgium) are very high.

If someone knows a solution to this, i'd like to hear it.

emperorcaliano
04-07-2022, 11:26 PM
I had the same issue. But knowing costums are very strict, I'm scared of ordering from MTS now. Shipping from UK to EU is a bigger risk then EU to EU or same country.
The charges in my country(belgium) are very high.

If someone knows a solution to this, i'd like to hear it.

I wouldn't say it's high risk in terms of controlling what's inside, as package and packaging is pro and discret. They just stop the packet to put importation tax which I'm paying every month