PDA

View Full Version : Any people from Luxembourg (EU)

Tren66
04-07-2022, 08:02 AM
Hi. I am looking to order and have delivered to Luxembourg. Has anyone ordered from here before? Any issues with delivery/security? Overall experience?

MTS-Head Coach
04-07-2022, 01:47 PM
This is the best place to order safely because packaging is so discret that when you open you will think is another think. Also if something goes wrong we send you again.

emperorcaliano
04-07-2022, 11:29 PM
Hi. I am looking to order and have delivered to Luxembourg. Has anyone ordered from here before? Any issues with delivery/security? Overall experience?

Hey buddy, I live in Luxembourg, I ALWAYS RECEIVED my packages, I had a small issue where customs asked me papers
See my post

https://mtsboard.com/threads/4183-Customs-Issue-%F0%9F%91%AE%F0%9F%8F%BB**%E2%99%82%EF%B8%8F

But even with this "issue", I received it.

As the brexit situation, you will have to pay Importation tax to the postal office (or postal guy when he deliver the package to you), fees are around 9€

Wolfman
04-09-2022, 01:24 AM
I can promise if something goes wrong MedTech will resend right away. At least this is what happened to me. I only had a problem once in 7 years and it was taken care of right away.Its way over a year ago and since I have no complaints. No crying no hiding, boom! I have another order coming, right now.

emperorcaliano
04-10-2022, 04:18 AM
I can promise if something goes wrong MedTech will resend right away. At least this is what happened to me. I only had a problem once in 7 years and it was taken care of right away.Its way over a year ago and since I have no complaints. No crying no hiding, boom! I have another order coming, right now.

Buddy I don't think making threats is appropriated.
MTS are pro, they always help out customers

emperorcaliano
05-29-2022, 11:59 PM
This month my package has been stopped by the customs, they asked me to provide them an invoice for the package.

Big daddy sent me performa invoice of cosmetic products, so they could release my back.
I've been with MTS since 2017.
They always had my back since day 1, even before I joined them as sponsored athlete.

Whoever new that will be part of the MTS family will treated with the best care

DarrenW29
05-30-2022, 04:44 AM
This month my package has been stopped by the customs, they asked me to provide them an invoice for the package.

Big daddy sent me performa invoice of cosmetic products, so they could release my back.
I've been with MTS since 2017.
They always had my back since day 1, even before I joined them as sponsored athlete.

Whoever new that will be part of the MTS family will treated with the best care

There is nobody like big daddy best ever
Mts family for life best products you’ll ever use

Shipping packaging is the best ever never need too worry about anything

MTS-Head Coach
05-30-2022, 01:19 PM

Brother never create bad ideas without knowing the person . MTS on market for more than 15 years and every time something foes wrong they find a solution , you never lose your money and what you receive is not only anabolics it top quality pharma products made with the best quality powders.

emperorcaliano
06-07-2022, 05:44 PM
Brother never create bad ideas without knowing the person . MTS on market for more than 15 years and every time something foes wrong they find a solution , you never lose your money and what you receive is not only anabolics it top quality pharma products made with the best quality powders.

No more to say

Tren66
08-01-2022, 07:51 PM
Thank you @emperorcaliano !! Only saw this now, but very helpful. I have placed an order last week - not clear whether they will block it or not. Regardless, I am confident it will go smooth

emperorcaliano
08-02-2022, 09:55 PM
Thank you @emperorcaliano !! Only saw this now, but very helpful. I have placed an order last week - not clear whether they will block it or not. Regardless, I am confident it will go smooth

All good buddy, I wouldn't say customs are strict here, I wouldn't say they don't care about what's inside package, but they want to put tax on anything coming from outside EU for sure.
And in every case package from MTS are discret, nothing obvious on the marchandise declaration ect...