PDA

View Full Version : Calculating macros

thebum
04-18-2022, 07:24 PM
I have been receiving mixed information regarding macros and whether or not they are calculated based on someone’s lean body weight or total body weight.
I used my body fat caliper to determine my lean body weight and wanted to know if I’m calculating my macros from that weight versus my total weight that includes fat?

It seems pointless to factor your fat mass into your caloric consumption. Then again, what do I know? LOL.

MTS-Head Coach
04-23-2022, 05:01 PM
I have been receiving mixed information regarding macros and whether or not they are calculated based on someone’s lean body weight or total body weight.
I used my body fat caliper to determine my lean body weight and wanted to know if I’m calculating my macros from that weight versus my total weight that includes fat?

It seems pointless to factor your fat mass into your caloric consumption. Then again, what do I know? LOL.

If lean mass brother.
But why be worried with such fancy thinks ?
be so meticulous dont make sense to me because everyday is another day and yesterday lets see you have a normal life and today you have to change a car tire and expend much more calories but eating the same because you count every gram of food . For me dont make sense do that.
Instead of losing your time with this focus on :

Never skip a meal
Never skip a workout and do with super high intensity
never skip a shoot or pull of your cycle
Never sleep less than 8 hours day
Never drink less than 1 gallon day water

THIS IS WHAT IS IMPORTANT

emperorcaliano
04-26-2022, 10:21 AM
"Never skip a meal
Never skip a workout and do with super high intensity
never skip a shoot or pull of your cycle
Never sleep less than 8 hours day
Never drink less than 1 gallon day water "

No more to say, the base of success in the bodybuilding world

DarrenW29
04-27-2022, 06:55 PM
Just start with a set amount of macros and adjust if needed give it 2 weeks then asses from here what needs done.