PDA

View Full Version : Is my test E authentic?

Lukeh1234h
04-29-2022, 09:19 AM
Hi all i purchased some MTS test E from a site called gym-supps.com, i verified the code and it says its authentic. I have a picture of it, just want 100% authentication if possible. https://imgur.com/a/5rcfh3x

Unsure if this is the correct sub forum sorry if its not!

DarrenW29
04-29-2022, 11:35 AM
Why not buy straight from the website then you have no worry asking these things

MTS-Head Coach
04-29-2022, 02:43 PM
Hi all i purchased some MTS test E from a site called gym-supps.com, i verified the code and it says its authentic. I have a picture of it, just want 100% authentication if possible. https://imgur.com/a/5rcfh3x

Brother i dont understand if you know we are the legit source of MTS why you buy other place knowing mostly is fake and after that asking here. We only can garanteed legit if you buy here.

Be smart , cheap is always replica or fake stuff . Nobody sells legit stuff cheaper than the others .

Lukeh1234h
04-29-2022, 02:56 PM
Brother i dont understand if you know we are the legit source of MTS why you buy other place knowing mostly is fake and after that asking here. We only can garanteed legit if you buy here.

Be smart , cheap is always replica or fake stuff . Nobody sells legit stuff cheaper than the others .

Yes bro i understand, i will do that next time. But it stated on the site
‘Please post a message on our forum including a picture and details of product reseller if you would like us to verify authenticity.‘ so i thought id post it here and in the ask a moderator section to verifiy it if possible. It was no a cheap re-sell it was the same price as you sell it here, i just did not know that this site existed at the time until i went to verifiy it. I thought only re-sellers stocked it haha im such an idiot!

MTS-Head Coach
04-29-2022, 09:32 PM
Yes bro i understand, i will do that next time. But it stated on the site
‘Please post a message on our forum including a picture and details of product reseller if you would like us to verify authenticity.‘ so i thought id post it here and in the ask a moderator section to verifiy it if possible. It was no a cheap re-sell it was the same price as you sell it here, i just did not know that this site existed at the time until i went to verifiy it. I thought only re-sellers stocked it haha im such an idiot!

Always learning brother . Here if you are client you have all support even help with cycle

emperorcaliano
04-30-2022, 03:13 PM

Ok a first look, I would say kind looks legit, but the label could have been put on a fake vial.

Don't take the risk brother, order on the website.
Injecting stuff in your body can turn to be dangerous

BIGDADDY
05-02-2022, 10:19 PM
It's LEGIT from that site.