PDA

View Full Version : Authenticity Labels

Curlie
05-24-2022, 05:02 PM
Evening all, so I've been buying MTS products from a local pal for a few years and only just noticed they don't have the authenticity labels on the boxes, do the products from here have labels still out of interest ? Everything I've ever had from him has been mustard but i'm interested now in doing an order from here as its gonna be cheaper. Has the label thing just been discontinued ?

DarrenW29
05-24-2022, 07:19 PM
Always buy straight from the website no matter what this way no questions asked bud

MTS-Head Coach
05-24-2022, 08:07 PM
Evening all, so I've been buying MTS products from a local pal for a few years and only just noticed they don't have the authenticity labels on the boxes, do the products from here have labels still out of interest ? Everything I've ever had from him has been mustard but i'm interested now in doing an order from here as its gonna be cheaper. Has the label thing just been discontinued ?

In the past when i begin i wish i have all the information people have today. I take many years to discover the real sources of legit gear but right now you have aceess to all easy. What i dont understand is why someone knowing this web site is the main source still buy from other place and more interesting asking us if what he buy is legit. Bro this is what i call do a mistake even knowing you are doing wrong .

Play safe and buy direct even if is expensive or dont have promotion. is better i vial legit than 10 fake vials

Curlie
05-25-2022, 05:42 AM
Thanks for your replies guys, i was buying from my good friend as he claimed to buying form the owner of the company up in ******, so ive never really questioned the legitimacy of any products, i was just intrigued as his products dont have the labels. I like using this site as information resource as it has the information on all the great products,

Thanks for you r feedback fellas

DarrenW29
05-25-2022, 06:26 AM
No problem brother you are in the right place with great information from everyone 💪

MTS-Head Coach
05-25-2022, 04:29 PM
Thanks for your replies guys, i was buying from my good friend as he claimed to buying form the owner of the company up in ******, so ive never really questioned the legitimacy of any products, i was just intrigued as his products dont have the labels. I like using this site as information resource as it has the information on all the great products,

Thanks for you r feedback fellas

if you buy from us you not only get 100% legit and also help on your cycle if you need. Darren , Monstro and me can help you

Curlie
05-25-2022, 09:11 PM
Lovely thankyou my friend 👍

emperorcaliano
08-15-2022, 02:49 PM
Lovely thankyou my friend 👍

Keep it say buddy, just get all your stuff here ;)

Tim432
06-07-2023, 07:13 PM

I’m wondering the same thing mate as I’m in the same boat as yourself. I know we didn’t buy directly from the site but would still be nice to get a straight answer to the question…

BIGDADDY
06-08-2023, 09:17 AM
I’m wondering the same thing mate as I’m in the same boat as yourself. I know we didn’t buy directly from the site but would still be nice to get a straight answer to the question…

The labels were changed 3 years ago if I remember correctly. It is possible that other sources are simply counterfeiting or simply using old stock. I can only confirm what we sell here. We've been around for so long that our reputation cannot be questioned on what is authentic. Even those labels, boxes I see at times refer back to our site in the URL

MTS-Head Coach
06-09-2023, 11:04 PM

Brother we all know in this area and many others when you got sucess and became big seller people copyy your product because the brand is already made and with huge name on market . And MTS build a huge name in 2014, 2015 being known to be the best UGL on market mostly from is amazing trenbolone and test .

So is part of the game but we have nothing to prove