PDA

View Full Version : Digestion stack

DarrenW29
06-03-2022, 09:18 AM
Morning digestion stack digestion is the biggest importance of a not just a healthy gut but a healthy day it’s your second brain we are what we digest so keeping on top of this is absolute key

Here is what I currently use quick breakdown

1.baking soda it balances out The ph levels

2.apple c v mother raise stomach acid improve digestion always get the one with mother it has the natural probiotics in it

3.l glutamine prevent inflammation in the gut

4.lemon juice improve gastric acid secretion (breakdown of food)

5.ginger increase movement of digestion of food

6.oxbile improved bile production leading to improved intestinal tract digestion

Fermented foods such as sauerkraut helps improve gut bacteria eating along with foods yogurts and probiotics

Last things too add for further improved digestion pineapple with meals always buy fresh helps bromelain is the enzyme we need aid digestion of protein

Always learning and researching can always read and get more knowledge of others too like bigdaddy monstro mts headcoach

always reading learning improving

Hieu
06-15-2022, 05:50 PM
Brother this is my problem!! Food not digesting in time for next meal! Will screen shot this and head to Walmart. Wow this is awesome! Thanks for all your research to help us grow brother!!!

DarrenW29
06-16-2022, 10:06 AM
Brother this is my problem!! Food not digesting in time for next meal! Will screen shot this and head to Walmart. Wow this is awesome! Thanks for all your research to help us grow brother!!!

No problem brother glad to help and keep updated on how it works out like monstro said it’s what we digest absorb it always sticks in my head now

emperorcaliano
06-18-2022, 08:11 PM
Very great post brother. Guts health is very important, in a sport where you need to eat several times a day, promoting digestion is so important !!

MTS-Head Coach
06-21-2022, 03:38 PM
Very good article , since a start using all this tricks i fell much better and my digestion improves alot

DarrenW29
06-21-2022, 05:15 PM
Very good article , since a start using all this tricks i fell much better and my digestion improves alot

Amazing coach 💪 🙏