PDA

View Full Version : Bulking biggest mistake

DarrenW29
06-05-2022, 06:10 AM
Bulking biggest mistake.
short and explained

Bulking biggest mistake these long 8-12 months bulks force feeding provide no benefit if your natural it’s a whole different story if supplementing the process is completely changed this is my thoughts and it makes sense and on others I’ve seen make the biggest gains and are always in condition not needing for much if any weight loss as our goal is fat not weight

The best method which I will be using forever and recommend too future clients is 12-14 week push 4-6 week mini cut repeat this way you never loose hunger signals as it tends to reduce around week 12 digestion suffer regardless of digestion aids no hunger lost pumps no more gains weight stalls insulin resistance sets in and sides sluggish gym performance reduces start hating the training fatigued cns stressed due too poor digestion recovery sucks. With just 4-6 weeks mini cutting no loss in performance and enough time too reset and go straight back into a push bodyfat in a constant good place hunger always good and most important insulin sensitivity

Now when you push just here 12-14 week then go into a mini cut you’ll reset insulin sensitivity digestion hunger signals are back online and your in another great position too soak up every nutrient and get great pumps and grow again all while not needing too worry about ever doing long cuts starving yourself and worsening your metabolism as you’ll never be fat doing this approach just continue improving with each rebound the goal is to improve year around and this is the best way…

https://i.ibb.co/jkS7PXx/C710-BF88-45-C1-473-A-97-A5-D3789487-F7-E1.jpg (https://ibb.co/jkS7PXx)

MTS-Head Coach
06-06-2022, 01:56 PM
Yes. Sorry to say but secret is not alot of food but yes hardcore training and high dosages. You need the food you can digest because you are what you absorb not what you eat

DarrenW29
06-06-2022, 05:52 PM
Yes. Sorry to say but secret is not alot of food but yes hardcore training and high dosages. You need the food you can digest because you are what you absorb not what you eat
This is the truth this eat big is a myth it’s what we use and absorb this is it use more absorb well and grow bulking force feeding fat loss of sensitivity