PDA

View Full Version : new generation anabolics cycled in vs the old

DarrenW29
06-05-2022, 08:54 AM
new generation anabolics cycled in vs the old

How too grow huge from study’s and looking into anabolics new and old

Number 1 testosterone it’s the staple and king of growth without testosterone smaller version not so thickly full all over why is testosterone king ? It reduces follistatin which is myostatin reducing anything blocking the mtsn gene means we grow unlimited muscles so test being high 2-4grams is what will grow you

Number 2 trenbolone this is needed there’s no question without tren you won’t see the look of pros today not only that tren does so much burns fat due to high androgen lowers cortisol stress horomone prevents protein breakdown increases satellite cell growth igf1 in muscle tissue everything we gain is real muscle fibre stacked with high dose test and it’s myostatin reduction then trens satellite cell growth this combo grows you quick time

Number 3 today we have new anabolics superdrol Methyltrienolone Trestolone methyl 1 testosterone 1 test cyp but preferably the stand out are the first four and reasons why are very simple these are the strongest anabolics created today side effects aside on paper these are that powerful you’d be building muscle on a continued weekly basis so fast over the old stacks that it be a complete transformation within weeks there isn’t any human studies on these anabolics but we can truly say that these will yield more gains

I truly believe from reading Trestolone will build you a huge physique in quick time over the old deca eq anabolics that’s no question

Superdrol m1t mtren sadly can’t be cycled for months on end but even blasting 6 weeks of these potent anabolics will yield massive nitrogen glycogen and new muscle fibre which could take far longer too build over the older generation anabolics dbol drol var

combining these into your stack will grow you extremely fast faster than ever before

Next blast cycle these in and explode in size
new generation cycle
Testosterone 2000-4000mg
trenbolone enth 800-2000mg
Trestolone ace 500mg
dhb 600mg
superdrol 1-6 weeks 30mg split dosage
m1t 1-6 weeks 20mg split dosage
Methyltrienolone 4 weeks 2mg split dosage

I didn’t list metformin insulin gh igf1 use but ofcourse this can be used in with it there currently isn’t much in the way of myostatin blocking the things out now aren’t worth it and do very little but once something is made to attach to the gene and fully block myostatin it’s game over I will continue research for all though as there’s always more to learn

Again this is a cycle that I’ve researched and will blow you up like nothing else very fast

MTS-Head Coach
06-06-2022, 01:53 PM
No doubt test + trenbolone is the best combo ever made also the sinergy of hgh + insulin and to complement this one or 2 super potent orals like anadrol / superdrol / methyl tren .

best cycle for poor person :
Test + Trenbolone

Best cycle for someone with good liver:

Test + trenbo + Methyl tren + Anadrol

Best cycle for advanced and with money

Test + trenbo + anadrol + methyl tren + hgh + slin

DarrenW29
06-06-2022, 05:53 PM
No doubt test + trenbolone is the best combo ever made also the sinergy of hgh + insulin and to complement this one or 2 super potent orals like anadrol / superdrol / methyl tren .

best cycle for poor person :
Test + Trenbolone

Best cycle for someone with good liver:

Test + trenbo + Methyl tren + Anadrol

Best cycle for advanced and with money

Test + trenbo + anadrol + methyl tren + hgh + slin

absolutely coach great reply 💪💪

Hieu
06-15-2022, 05:28 PM
Great stuff, I have been blasting and cruising for two years 5’ 10” 190ish 10-12 percent body fat mostly visceral… push/pull/legs 2x wk… Coach at my size and wieght are those high dosages ok? What should I modify if needed? ( all my gear I use from MTS ) money no issue, can purchase whatever you recommend.
Thanks so much Coach and DarrenW29 for all of your knowledge and expertise you share with us!!!

Hieu
06-15-2022, 06:04 PM
What do you think bro should I take these dosages at my size? What is you recommendation?

DarrenW29
06-16-2022, 10:08 AM
Great stuff, I have been blasting and cruising for two years 5’ 10” 190ish 10-12 percent body fat mostly visceral… push/pull/legs 2x wk… Coach at my size and wieght are those high dosages ok? What should I modify if needed? ( all my gear I use from MTS ) money no issue, can purchase whatever you recommend.
Thanks so much Coach and DarrenW29 for all of your knowledge and expertise you share with us!!!

Coach can get you to your goals these writings are great for you to ready apply but mts coach would have your weekly check ins and if needed changes

DarrenW29
06-16-2022, 10:10 AM
What do you think bro should I take these dosages at my size? What is you recommendation?

No at your size way less is needed I wouldn’t even attempt this stack only if all ready advanced and looking for next level these hormones are very powerful

Hieu
06-16-2022, 11:34 AM
Ok thanks brother…
I’m considering this as my next cycle…

- Test E 1000mg weekly
- Mast E 500mg weekly
- Tren E 300mg weekly
( split into 2x shots a week )
- Clenbuteral 40mcg daily ( raising 20mcg
each week until maxed at 100mcg weekly )
- L-Carnitine [ injectable] 1ml week every week

Will start TEST @ 500mg week, each week going up 100mg until maxed at a 1 gram.
Will start MAST @ 200mg week, each week going up 100mg until maxed at 500mg.
Will start TREN @ 100 week, each week up 100mg until maxed at 300mg.
Will do this cycle for 20 weeks.
Please critique…. Thanks so much bro

DarrenW29
06-16-2022, 12:48 PM
Ok thanks brother…
I’m considering this as my next cycle…

- Test E 1000mg weekly
- Mast E 500mg weekly
- Tren E 300mg weekly
( split into 2x shots a week )
- Clenbuteral 40mcg daily ( raising 20mcg
each week until maxed at 100mcg weekly )
- L-Carnitine [ injectable] 1ml week every week

Will start TEST @ 500mg week, each week going up 100mg until maxed at a 1 gram.
Will start MAST @ 200mg week, each week going up 100mg until maxed at 500mg.
Will start TREN @ 100 week, each week up 100mg until maxed at 300mg.
Will do this cycle for 20 weeks.
Please critique…. Thanks so much bro

l carntine 3x per week for androgen receptor regulation or everyday for fat loss androgen receptor and tenon ligaments is what I’ve read is best

Cycle looks great perfect plan bud

Hieu
06-16-2022, 02:36 PM
Ok ! Great brother !!
To hear that from a professional as yourself is very assuring… my order from MTS also just arrived, now will order the second half of cycle… two more weeks will finish my cruise and will be ready to start.
I don’t know what I would do without my MTS family, I will post before pic when I was 220lbs/99.79kl fat and sloppy in 2019 to leaning out at 173lbs/78.47kl 8-9 percent body fat, in 2020, took one year strict diet, much cardio and P/P/L weight lifting. Now 6-16-2022 I’m pretty solid at 195lbs/88.45kl Little over 10 percent body fat. Added 20lb/9kl all muscle and all my gear from MTS only , I used for this part of my journey. Would be a dream to add another 20lb/9kl from this next cycle and bring me to another dimension… close to Christmas I will post all the progress my last three stages, for everyone to see what we can do with MTS products and learning the truth in bodybuilding from pros like yourself to help us along our journey to become freaky! ;)
Again thanks so much DarrenW29 and all here at MTS!!!

DarrenW29
06-16-2022, 03:33 PM
Ok ! Great brother !!
To hear that from a professional as yourself is very assuring… my order from MTS also just arrived, now will order the second half of cycle… two more weeks will finish my cruise and will be ready to start.
I don’t know what I would do without my MTS family, I will post before pic when I was 220lbs/99.79kl fat and sloppy in 2019 to leaning out at 173lbs/78.47kl 8-9 percent body fat, in 2020, took one year strict diet, much cardio and P/P/L weight lifting. Now 6-16-2022 I’m pretty solid at 195lbs/88.45kl Little over 10 percent body fat. Added 20lb/9kl all muscle and all my gear from MTS only , I used for this part of my journey. Would be a dream to add another 20lb/9kl from this next cycle and bring me to another dimension… close to Christmas I will post all the progress my last three stages, for everyone to see what we can do with MTS products and learning the truth in bodybuilding from pros like yourself to help us along our journey to become freaky! ;)
Hell yess brother excited for you 💪 let’s see you smash these goals you’ve got this

emperorcaliano
06-18-2022, 08:13 PM
Ok ! Great brother !!

I've been with MTS since 2017, you won't be disappointed my brother

Balks
07-10-2022, 02:34 PM
Methyl tren - is there any way to combat the diminished cardiovascular sides?

DarrenW29
07-10-2022, 02:45 PM
cardio not holding too much water just something one needs to accept it’s part of the game

emperorcaliano
07-11-2022, 07:42 PM
Cardarine & Albuterol (low dosage) would help for that, but definitely suitable for maintenance of cutting phase