PDA

View Full Version : Dianabol

Powertard
06-23-2015, 12:35 AM
HOLY CRAP I feel AMMMAAZINNNGGGG!!

Started taking this 24 hrs ago, 50 mg a day as 2x 25 mg divided dose and I have already thickened up and I look better! I feel absolutely ridiculously good. Like walking on air!

Training today, I will report how it goes!

This is the beginning of my dianabol log, will add in anadrol soon
Want to experience dianabol solo for a bit
First time running Dianabol

Excited!

Powertard
06-23-2015, 09:38 PM
Training went well today
strength was higher for sure, perhaps just from feeling good?

Cannot wait to see what the week brings... And also what the anadrol brings in combo

I will spend 2 weeks.on dbol then the 4 weeks after that on the anadrol and dbol combo

Powertard
06-24-2015, 04:41 PM
Scale weight is up by 1.3 Kg already

Powertard
06-25-2015, 07:47 PM
Strength and endurance has increased significantly so far.

Overhead press for 3 sets of 8 has increased by 5 Kg since starting

Able to do more sets with adequate rest in between sets before I cannot do that weight anymore for the number of reps I want

Thickness is increasing every day

Pumps are fantastic, 25 mg taken before bed 25 mg pre training

Weight up by 1.5 kg

My friend just got 20 g of anadrol so I will be adding in the anadrol tomorrow at 50 mg a day. So 50 mg MTS dianabol AND 50 mg MTS Anapolon.
Currently on 800 mg TUDCA, feeling great.

Powertard
06-28-2015, 01:01 AM
Anadrol has been added.

Got the most immense pump doing OHP and hammer curls. My shoulders chest and arms turned into this RED mass. My skin went pure red.
It was awesome

Weight up +1.5-1.6Kg

Added 0.5 mg adex EOD... 600 mg test 600 mg deca 50 mg dbol is a lot of aromatisation... as much as I hate AIs I feel this is needed to prevent gyno... started getting sliiighttlly sensitive nipples and they were puffy.

The one thing I noticed you NEED to do to get the most out of anadrol is to drink a lot of water... I find my performance suddenly skyrockets on drol when I start drinking salty water and lots of normal tap water too.

Cannot wait for this anadrol to kick in... I remember what it was like last time and it was immense. Anadrol + the dbol will be craazzyyy.

Got loads of compliments today about how big I am lol

Powertard
06-28-2015, 04:10 AM
lol wtf did you put in these pills

I am horny ALL the damn time now. Got a boner because some girl touched my hair today.

I keep waking up with turbo horniness and then I get insomnia due to being so horny

It never stops lol

Powertard
06-29-2015, 12:53 PM
Anadrol is kicking in.

Scale weight up 5 Kg since starting!!! WTFFF!

I did 100 pushups yesterday... I got the most ridiculous pump I have ever experienced. I couldn't move my arms very much. My whole body just swelled to this big red lump of mass and everything was all popping out and thick. I took a photo and it was the first time I looked at it and thought "Holy shit, I look like a legit BBer like you see on the internet" lol
I am a powerlifter so I don't train for size but that really caught me off guard and it looked awesome

Anyway, now moving this to the dbol + adrol thread: https://mtsboard.com/threads/373-Stacking-MTS-Dianabol-and-Anadrol-review
(if a mod could please move that thread to this section, it'd be better)

Powertard
07-02-2015, 12:05 PM
Overhead pressing today
We will see how much strength I have gained

BIGDADDY
07-02-2015, 12:10 PM
Seems like you are making gains every hour.

Time to upload dem pictures. I want to see your gains.

Powertard
07-02-2015, 12:55 PM
Sure I will :)
Remember that I am an injured powerlfter so don't laugh at my mediocre physique :P

I'll see if I can get the before photos off my camera because they are on the internal memory and I don't know where the cable is for it

btw it's worth noting that when I lift weights (bench etc) the weight feels a lot more stable too
I found this when I was taking 50-150 mg adrol per day when squatting and suddenly I got that stable feeling and my squat just skyrocketed to 250 kg x 15 in just a belt!

Lol I also rode a bike up this steep hill as fast as I could in max gear and had power to spare
Was pretty fun

Powertard
07-02-2015, 10:44 PM
Btw, this is with torn rotator cuffs and impingement syndrome which I am working on to fix (very well, it has got far better)

Got an 85 Kg 3x5 strict standing overhead press easily then did 5x5 65 Kg with a pause on my chest easily for extra volume+lift practice at 90 Kg bodyweight.
Only been training OHP here and there in the 8-12 rep range with light weight to rehab it, thought it would be good enough to go in the 5 rep range today and it was! Little/no pain!!

Going to try 90 kg 3x5 next session with 5x5 pause speed work at 70 kg

I'll get to 100 kg 3x5 in a few weeks shoulder health permitting!

Powertard
07-09-2015, 01:12 AM
Fuck. Looks like I may have hurt my shoulder again.

Was overhead pressing 85 kg like a warm up and on the 3rd rep of the 2nd set I felt something catch and stretch then crunch as I was pressing the weight up over head and it HURT. Straight away stopped the bar on the safety rails, realized what happened then shouted "Arrggh FUCK!" and ripped my headphones off my face and chucked them on the ground and started feeling my shoulder and moving it...sure enough there is a crunching feeling and like something is moving around in there.

Went to the chiro and she examined it and tested the shoulder for me,says it is likely fine and not a tendon damage though could have mildly strained one of the rotator cuff muscles.

:(

Ordering MGF to inject into it.

Just as I was starting to escape weak-tier OHP and bench too. Was benching 120 kg 3x5 like literally a warmup for speedwork. Was benching it so fast it almost came out of my hands on a rep the other day and people commented it looked super fast and literally like a warmup on my final set. Wanted to do 130 Kg 3x5 then 135 kg 3x5 the following week to put me at an estimated 180 Kg 1 RM which is nearly 2 x bw bench after cutting hard for weeks and training though an injury. Would have added 75 Kg to my bench in like 3.5 months while losing over 10 Kg bodyweight and training through a massive shoulder and back injury. Would have still had 6 wks left on dbol+adrol at that point and was gonna add in TNE and trestolone at 100mg and 50 mg a day respectively as well as upping the dose of adrol to 150mg a day to hopefully have gotten to over 200 Kg. Shoulders were healing up nicely.I have OHPed 100 Kg before a few weeks ago no issues with my shoulder so I have noooo idea what went wrong.

I will see how it heals

brimmy
07-09-2015, 04:22 AM
Fuck. Looks like I may have hurt my shoulder again.

Was overhead pressing 85 kg like a warm up and on the 3rd rep of the 2nd set I felt something catch and stretch then crunch as I was pressing the weight up over head and it HURT. Straight away stopped the bar on the safety rails, realized what happened then shouted "Arrggh FUCK!" and ripped my headphones off my face and chucked them on the ground and started feeling my shoulder and moving it...sure enough there is a crunching feeling and like something is moving around in there.

Went to the chiro and she examined it and tested the shoulder for me,says it is likely fine and not a tendon damage though could have mildly strained one of the rotator cuff muscles.

:(

Ordering MGF to inject into it.

Just as I was starting to escape weak-tier OHP and bench too. Was benching 120 kg 3x5 like literally a warmup for speedwork. Was benching it so fast it almost came out of my hands on a rep the other day and people commented it looked super fast and literally like a warmup on my final set. Wanted to do 130 Kg 3x5 then 135 kg 3x5 the following week to put me at an estimated 180 Kg 1 RM which is nearly 2 x bw bench after cutting hard for weeks and training though an injury. Would have added 75 Kg to my bench in like 3.5 months while losing over 10 Kg bodyweight and training through a massive shoulder and back injury. Would have still had 6 wks left on dbol+adrol at that point and was gonna add in TNE and trestolone at 100mg and 50 mg a day respectively as well as upping the dose of adrol to 150mg a day to hopefully have gotten to over 200 Kg. Shoulders were healing up nicely.I have OHPed 100 Kg before a few weeks ago no issues with my shoulder so I have noooo idea what went wrong.

I will see how it heals

That sucks to hear man, dou have had a fair few injuries for your age. Make sure that you warm up properly, especially on shoulder day, rotator cuffs are extremely prone to damage.

Powertard
07-09-2015, 08:28 AM
Excited! Just got a surprise delivery! Currently tired because shift work last night and had 3 hrs sleep, will talk about it in a bit after some sleep asI am shattered!
Looks like my shoulder injuries are going to heal very quickly...

Regards!

SMonMTS
07-09-2015, 12:01 PM
Did you suck dick for gh ?

Powertard
07-09-2015, 06:02 PM
It involves hGH! Read my "Medtropin review!" thread!! :D

Brimmy, believe it or not but I haven't been seriously injured lifting weights. I actually fell over on clear ice back in February, a faulty drain had frozen over and the street lighting illuminating the areas was broken. Slipped, fell, put an assload of discs out in my back and tore both hipflexors.

DBOL
07-09-2015, 09:40 PM
Dbol put noticeable size on my arms in a couple of weeks, thickens them up like crazy

Powertard
07-10-2015, 12:43 AM
Fitting name lol "DBOL"