PDA

View Full Version : Sleep the most importance recovery

DarrenW29
06-06-2022, 10:59 PM
Sleep the most importance recovery

many suffer here from either overdriven thoughts sleep apnea stress and more

we first need too look into a few factors digestion helps good digestion will aid sleep many don’t think this but it truly is our second brain good digestion means foods mineral micros are used absorbed lack of digestion lack of vitamin minerals can play a role

Stress number one cause try relax no phone 1 hour prior blue light and reading can help get the body mind ready for sleep

Sleep apnea if you snore you mostly like suffer this and never truly get into reem sleep leaving you constantly tired drained yawning sleep study is a must and will save you as it can be life threading (heart attack) even just 2 hours reem is better than 8 hours of broken sleep

A light easily digestible meal 2 hours before bed greek yogurt some easily digestible carbs like fruit can help you feel sleepy no carbs before bed myth is just that there is no added benefit just a bigger benefit of helping you sleep study’s show this as you know after a carb meal you tend to feel more sleepy quick increase in blood sugar will do that so take the advantage here

if you try the above and still struggle here Is a simple yet effective sleep stack to try please do not go the medication route long term this isn’t healthy or productive

Stack not all needed but ideal stack
Sleep stack
gaba 300mg
Magnesium 2000mg
ashwagandha 500mg
5htp 300mg
melatonin 5-10mg
cetirizine 10mg
zma 800mg
1-2iu hgh

emperorcaliano
06-07-2022, 05:47 PM
I've seen such a huge difference in terms of growth since 1,5 years, where I started a new job with more independency, so I could actually sleep more.

DarrenW29
06-07-2022, 10:04 PM
I've seen such a huge difference in terms of growth since 1,5 years, where I started a new job with more independency, so I could actually sleep more.

Great to know brother I here many say it helps a lot