PDA

View Full Version : Quick explanation salts

DarrenW29
06-08-2022, 04:27 PM
Electrolytes balance and key too certain salts

Many think salt is the enemy in raising blood pressure holding massive water retention the truth is if you don’t suffer High blood pressure even if you do salt is needed to regulate electrolytes prevent cramping it’s one main thing you need for water retention once you introduce higher salt the aldosterone hormone kicks in you might hold water for a few days then your body regulates it and you’ll drop that bloat and you stay fuller when foods low on a cut and get a great pump during the gym session

Pink or sea salt minerals are more in the pink but use either on food whatever amount you choose stick with it be consistent I weigh my salt on a scale to be exact and take in quite a high amount

iodine salt this salt is good for the thyroid and you don’t get this in pink or sea salt

Low salt potassium chloride not the best potassium source but still highly recommend too add this too your foods for that extra bump In potassium it’s key at allowing carbohydrates to be used more efficiently prevent cramping and provides more muscle fullness and pump

https://i.ibb.co/9qzj4Rv/24-B71650-4-C1-C-4-E2-E-8-B66-E77712-D22-E0-B.jpg (https://ibb.co/9qzj4Rv)

emperorcaliano
06-12-2022, 08:59 PM
People got so much misconceptions and understanding regarding the salt.

A lot of people tried to avoid salt, thinking it is bad for your health because they heard it.

Salt is essential for your body (especially when you're practicing a sport), cut it, then you will have an imbalance.

I've always been eating very salty, part Asian, soy sauce is in my blood. From an external aspect, anyone would tell me I actually eat too salty, HOWEVER, everything always cames up to be normal on my blood works (sodium, ect...)... it means, Ok I eat very salty, but my body has the need for it.

And for the people who can't be fucked to read that twice, keep it simple:

SODIUM = PUMPS

LOL

DarrenW29
06-13-2022, 05:53 AM
People got so much misconceptions and understanding regarding the salt.

A lot of people tried to avoid salt, thinking it is bad for your health because they heard it.

Salt is essential for your body (especially when you're practicing a sport), cut it, then you will have an imbalance.

I've always been eating very salty, part Asian, soy sauce is in my blood. From an external aspect, anyone would tell me I actually eat too salty, HOWEVER, everything always cames up to be normal on my blood works (sodium, ect...)... it means, Ok I eat very salty, but my body has the need for it.

And for the people who can't be fucked to read that twice, keep it simple:

SODIUM = PUMPS

LOL

Absolutely brother and when on cycle some steroids bind strongly to mineralocorticoid receptor prevents uptake of sodium which then causes cramp need too go even higher on sodium and taurine intake 25grams sodium 20g or over here

MTS-Head Coach
06-13-2022, 02:44 PM
Very good information. Now i respect alot the salt pre workout , in the past dont use it but now when i begin doing 2gr pre workout and eletrolytes intra my performance change and my body also.

Best pre workout = SALT

DarrenW29
06-13-2022, 02:46 PM
Very good information. Now i respect alot the salt pre workout , in the past dont use it but now when i begin doing 2gr pre workout and eletrolytes intra my performance change and my body also.

Best pre workout = SALT

I believe this coach we think same now force feeding is bad but what does salt do make muscles very full round it’s key

emperorcaliano
06-18-2022, 08:22 PM

Best pre workout = SALT

Salt kinda been a game changer since I introduced it as preworkout