PDA

View Full Version : Advice on eating to grow while on gear

ironmaster
06-24-2015, 03:26 AM
Hi guys,

Just would like to shear my knowledge and that is to say if you take gear most guys do not eat enough for the gear to work.

You must ingest at least 3000cals everyday for it to be effective if not your wasting your time. I get sick of hearing guys saying your lucky when you take the gear you just blow up while I only gain couple kg of bloat. Well guess what EAT MORE YOU DUMB ASRSE smiple as that.

Although be mindful eating just tuna and rice and a few whey shake is not going to cut it even if it was 5000cals a day.

You see if you ate 3000cals of fish and rice for a month you would lean out
But if you at 3000cals of red meat cheese whole eggs potato and bread you would grow

Remember some food are for growing and others for leaning so when I here a guy say Oh I eat egg whites and oats for breakfast chicken and rice for lunch and fish and veg for dinner with iso whey post work out and I am not growing.

Well no shit just look at what you are eating then when you diet what are you going to do then eat bird seed.

A lot of guys do not believe me when I tell them I cut up on chicken and rice they say oh but carbs make you fat. Shut the fuck up use your brains how can you get fat eating that for 12 weeks not unless you ate too much of it.

Get it through your heads right now eat heavy food to grow and lean food to cut.

I knew a huge fucker back in the day and his off season was eat 3 good meals a day and he would fill the rest of his day up buy add gallon(4 liters) of milk and lb(500 grams) of cheese to his diet. Come contest time he would drop all dairy and in 9 weeks be cut to the bone.

Sorry for the rant but least I got it off my chest

ironmaster

sussupps
06-24-2015, 09:59 AM
Hi guys,

Just would like to shear my knowledge and that is to say if you take gear most guys do not eat enough for the gear to work.

You must ingest at least 3000cals everyday for it to be effective if not your wasting your time. I get sick of hearing guys saying your lucky when you take the gear you just blow up while I only gain couple kg of bloat. Well guess what EAT MORE YOU DUMB ASRSE smiple as that.

Although be mindful eating just tuna and rice and a few whey shake is not going to cut it even if it was 5000cals a day.

You see if you ate 3000cals of fish and rice for a month you would lean out
But if you at 3000cals of red meat cheese whole eggs potato and bread you would grow

Remember some food are for growing and others for leaning so when I here a guy say Oh I eat egg whites and oats for breakfast chicken and rice for lunch and fish and veg for dinner with iso whey post work out and I am not growing.

Well no shit just look at what you are eating then when you diet what are you going to do then eat bird seed.

A lot of guys do not believe me when I tell them I cut up on chicken and rice they say oh but carbs make you fat. Shut the fuck up use your brains how can you get fat eating that for 12 weeks not unless you ate too much of it.

Get it through your heads right now eat heavy food to grow and lean food to cut.

I knew a huge fucker back in the day and his off season was eat 3 good meals a day and he would fill the rest of his day up buy add gallon(4 liters) of milk and lb(500 grams) of cheese to his diet. Come contest time he would drop all dairy and in 9 weeks be cut to the bone.

Sorry for the rant but least I got it off my chest

ironmaster

Sorry mate but I couldn't disagree more.

ironmaster
06-24-2015, 11:20 AM
Sorry mate but I couldn't disagree more.

All good mate I realize we all have different ideas. But buy shearing ideas is how we learn.

Instead of posting up that you disagree. Why not put your ideas down on what you feel is the best way to grow on gear. That way we all can learn and maybe I might be able to take some pointers from your ideas. So the saying goes there is more then one way to sink a cat.

So the floor is open lets here your ideas. post away.

Diary of a beast
06-25-2015, 09:57 AM
May not help or be relevant but MR BIG created a Thread called “Bulking for beginners by 3j”

Some good Info in that post and explained in detail as well