PDA

View Full Version : Maximise gains lower folli myostatin

DarrenW29
07-27-2022, 07:05 PM
The key to maximise your genetic potential lowered follistatin levels (myostatin)

Horomones androgens that lower follistatin
Testosterone
dianabol
yk11

and ofcourse
follistatin344 < which is not worth it all peptide folli doesn’t work studies use AAV1-FS344 not just the follistatin peptide. If you’re going to go down the road of gene therapy

There is more but not much studied

emperorcaliano
07-27-2022, 11:02 PM
The key to maximise your genetic potential lowered follistatin levels (myostatin)

Horomones androgens that lower follistatin
Testosterone
dianabol
yk11

and ofcourse
follistatin344 < which is not worth it all peptide folli doesn’t work studies use AAV1-FS344 not just the follistatin peptide. If you’re going to go down the road of gene therapy

There is more but not much studied

I would say real follistatin 344 is pretty expensive, and running it to "change your genetic" (let's say that lol) would be unaffordable.

Which I don't understand, when Follistatin came out on the market, two version were available, the 315 and the 344. But quickly the 315 was unavailable on the market.

Long short story, I got offered few vials of each years ago.
I tried but while running low test (at the end of a cycle) to see what would be the full effect of it.

Tried both on different cycles, so different timing.
Both were running for 4 weeks (100mcg per day).

344: good overall pumps on sc injection, crazy pump on IM preworkout. Weight didn't move, some little physical change, looked leaner and fuller at the same time.

315: same as 344, but IM would be more painful couple hours after injection. HOWEVER, freaky physical change, but it was like a 344 on steroids. Weight didn't move, but legit looked like 4kg heavier.
I can't imagine what would be the result in high dosage, during a cycle.

For both version, very high lethargy, so much worse than when you run hgh.

But like you said, no real studies, so we don't know what could be the long terms side effects, which I think "could" potentially be very bad. When I saw the quick change from the outside, I can't imagine if in the bad case what it could be from the inside.

Better keep it safe, correct amount of steroids, HGH,... we've got everything we need with MTS