PDA

View Full Version : Honest Review - Proud & Loyal MTS!

Jv Research
08-03-2022, 09:37 PM
My experience with MTS has been one of the most trusted, superb communications with everything from questions, orders, delays or general concerns; Ive been with MTS for about 2yrs now and this Review is long overdue! Its been a long road for me but the minute i came across MTS and made my first order : Big N Full , Npp, Stanavar, ive never looked back and the gains have been nothing short of clean and quality size. Ive also had a run at HGH from MTS and let me tell you i was feeling like id been reborn and sharpened out into my early 20s. I recommend MTS to anyone out there and with the trusted factor added onto that, i already know MTS will keep anyone and everyone that orders from them.

Started off at 130
and now a solid 180

Not stopping now and when i make it to the next level i have nothing but good things to say and proud to say i am truly MTS built; couldnt have done it without you, thanks for all these great years, Lets keepem going!

DarrenW29
08-04-2022, 03:00 PM
Absolutely amazing mate bigdaddy and mts family just been the same outstanding gains never in my life been this good truly grateful

Great review bud and look forward to hearing more

emperorcaliano
08-05-2022, 03:32 PM
Everyone who first run MTS will stick to it forever ! Haha

Monstro
08-09-2022, 11:07 PM
MTS as nothing to prove , on market over 15 years and well known to have the best tren ace ever and Test E