PDA

View Full Version : Looking for advice on next cycle

Treybear
08-20-2022, 07:07 PM
6'
205lbs
Roughly 12% BF

So I'm looking for some advice/opinions on my 3rd cycle. I've been on 150-200mg test E after coming off my last cycle for about 10 weeks now. It was a 14 week cycle but around weeks 12-14 my blood pressure started to get extremely high. Since coming off and running a small dose of the test it's back down to normal. I was running the following each week:

900mg test e
600mg deca
500mg boldenone
50mg dianabol weeks 1-4
.5mg arimidex eod while on dianabol then as needed after I cut out the dbol

Was eating a minimum of 5000 calories a day about 250-300g protein and the same with carbs. Mostly oatmeal with peanut butter in the morning. A high carb protein shake for a snack. PBJ for lunch on working days and chicken or fish with some vegetables on weekends. Dinner was usually chicken and fish with some kind of pasta.

I'm thinking about running the same cycle again without the dbol but with my blood pressure as high as it was my question is should I run the same dosages again but cut the cycle to 10 weeks or would I get better results by cutting the dosages and extending my cycle to 12-14 weeks. I'm looking to bulk but would rather not take dianabol or any orals again they just don't agree with me and the side effects I got from dbol just aren't worth it to me. Also got some labs done right when I ended my cycle and again this week and other than high bp everything else is good.

Also thinking of maybe adding tren to this next cycle and starting off with a small dose to see how it effects me and just go from there. If I don't need to add the tren please feel free to let me know.

Like I said my goal is to bulk. I started fooling around with gear about a year ago but had no idea what I was doing and just went off advice from friends. Ran test for 12 weeks then came off with a pct and literally lost ALL of my gains and then some more. Doing a trt with the low dose of test has kept my size up this time around and I've even been making some small gains.

Any advice is appreciated and if anyone has had the same issue with blood pressure I'd like to know if you made any adjustments and how it worked out for you. Thanks!!!

emperorcaliano
08-20-2022, 10:42 PM
6'
205lbs
Roughly 12% BF

So I'm looking for some advice/opinions on my 3rd cycle. I've been on 150-200mg test E after coming off my last cycle for about 10 weeks now. It was a 14 week cycle but around weeks 12-14 my blood pressure started to get extremely high. Since coming off and running a small dose of the test it's back down to normal. I was running the following each week:

900mg test e
600mg deca
500mg boldenone
50mg dianabol weeks 1-4

Was eating a minimum of 5000 calories a day about 250-300g protein and the same with carbs. Mostly oatmeal with peanut butter in the morning. A high carb protein shake for a snack. PBJ for lunch on working days and chicken or fish with some vegetables on weekends. Dinner was usually chicken and fish with some kind of pasta.

I'm thinking about running the same cycle again without the dbol but with my blood pressure as high as it was my question is should I run the same dosages again but cut the cycle to 10 weeks or would I get better results by cutting the dosages and extending my cycle to 12-14 weeks. I'm looking to bulk but would rather not take dianabol or any orals again they just don't agree with me and the side effects I got from dbol just aren't worth it to me. Also got some labs done right when I ended my cycle and again this week and other than high bp everything else is good.

Also thinking of maybe adding tren to this next cycle and starting off with a small dose to see how it effects me and just go from there. If I don't need to add the tren please feel free to let me know.

Like I said my goal is to bulk. I started fooling around with gear about a year ago but had no idea what I was doing and just went off advice from friends. Ran test for 12 weeks then came off with a pct and literally lost ALL of my gains and then some more. Doing a trt with the low dose of test has kept my size up this time around and I've even been making some small gains.

Any advice is appreciated and if anyone has had the same issue with blood pressure I'd like to know if you made any adjustments and how it worked out for you. Thanks!!!

Hey bro, if you want to stay on the same cycle base I would suggest you this:

14-16 weeks cycle:

900mg test e
600mg deca
750-1000mg boldenone
60mg Turinabol (weeks 1-6)
.5mg arimidex E3D (even .25 if your E2 are really under control)

MTS-Head Coach
08-25-2022, 10:57 PM
6'
205lbs
Roughly 12% BF

900mg test e
600mg deca
500mg boldenone
50mg dianabol weeks 1-4

The cycle looks great but keep him at least 16 weeks without changing and you will see huge gains . Most people stop cycle when they are solidifying the gains . Remember firsts gains are not muscle but water

Treybear
08-26-2022, 02:33 PM
I wanted to run this last cycle for 16 weeks but like I said my blood pressure shot up dangerously high around weeks 12-14 and I had to quit. So I'm wondering with that being a problem should I pull for 16+ weeks and just lower the dosage a little bit or should I go for the full dose and cut the cycle short at 12 weeks?

DarrenW29
08-26-2022, 04:27 PM
My opinion we never come of cycle I do not believe in cruise if goal is get huge you constantly cycle year around but what about health ? You manage health on cycle blood pressure medication cholesterol fish oil good fats fibre statin medication donate blood

you sign up to do this you Face any long term issues nothing in this is healthy you just do your best to manage side effects

Again this is my belief many blast and cruise I cruise when I need to but want to make the most gains I can now thanks to mts family

The longer you are on big cycle the more your androgen receptor increase and myostatin goes up then back down

Myth you need to cruise to start growing again fix insulin resistance you grow always mini cuts dnp etc

Treybear
08-28-2022, 10:35 PM
Well that's kinda what I'm getting at I don't wanna cut it short at 10-12 weeks because of my blood pressure. It's good now at 200mg test a week but I have blood pressure medication fish oil and other vitamins and supplements to help when it goes back up. So I guess what I'm asking is later on in the cycle if it starts getting really high again and nothing I'm doing is lowering it, would I still get results if I just lowered my dose towards the end of the cycle and still carried it out for the 16+ weeks? Idk everything about this stuff but I know a lot more than when I first started and I just feel like I'd get better results from slightly lowering my dose at the end of my cycle( If I need to) than I would if I just quit altogether.

DarrenW29
08-29-2022, 04:47 PM
Yes you’ll still make progress id not stop the blood pressure medication either though

MTS-Head Coach
08-29-2022, 10:44 PM
I always use telmisartan and i keep growing quick and not gaining fat . stay big but stay healthy