PDA

View Full Version : Australian Stealth Order

Juancini
09-12-2022, 09:45 AM
Hey guys just got my stealth order of deca and Test-e to Brisbane Australia without a drama. The stealth package was genius and all I had to do was confirm what was what as the products were bottled in other bottles and that was a quick reply by Big-daddy telling me what was what. I bought sterile vials from eBay and didn't loose much during the transfer although I know the bottles they came in were sterile I did it for peace of mind..

Great service and super happy thanks guys..

BIGDADDY
09-12-2022, 12:57 PM
I take these stealth bottles with me when I go travelling on planes. When I get to the destination, I just buy the pins and alcohol wipes.

emperorcaliano
09-14-2022, 06:28 AM
I take these stealth bottles with me when I go travelling on planes. When I get to the destination, I just buy the pins and alcohol wipes.

I do the same every time I go to the US

emperorcaliano
09-14-2022, 06:30 AM
I used to live in Australia, that’s where I started my comp journey but also where I started taking MTS products.

I was ordering on Stealth packaging, there is no joke, you wouldn’t believe it’s gears, so professional.
Obviously it takes a bit of more time to prepare the packaging and send it over, but worth the wait. I ordered 4-5 times when I was there, it always arrived!!!