PDA

View Full Version : Idiots who think they are bodybuilders but ...

BIGDADDY
09-12-2022, 01:18 PM
I had a CUSTOMER from Croatia tell me that he's still fat and can't get "shredded"

Basically, bitching daily to me that the gear is either fake and not effective.

After talking to MONSTRO and a few others on what is happening.

The guy

1) Trains only CHEST and trains with 1-3 REP MAXES basically on every set
2) Eats 1 meat meal per day and 2 other small meals
3) Injects TREN 100mg/day and 250mg TEST E per week, with T3 at 50mcg/day
4) Takes cocaine daily/weekly

AFTER a few months of him being 18% BF and 110kg, I get a message that he's in hospital. Stating that his thyroid was messed up or whatever as he upped the T3 to 100mcg/day for a week or so and he starting having heart issues. He thought the gear was not working.

So basically.... before bullshitting yourself...

Learn to train and eat!

DarrenW29
09-12-2022, 07:00 PM
Not one of these guys who train 1 rep maxes lol unbelievable I was speaking of this too a friend people in the gym like this they go in have no set clue what they are training and just do whatever and it’s the worst form exactly like you described

this guy looks like he doesn’t even go too the gym no offence but really just some regular guy that does maybe some push up that’s it

They expect miracles to happen without having any structure or dedication too this graft it takes years of eating training

Great point and post bigdaddy hopefully many read this over and learn

emperorcaliano
09-14-2022, 06:33 AM
Not one of these guys who train 1 rep maxes lol unbelievable I was speaking of this too a friend people in the gym like this they go in have no set clue what they are training and just do whatever and it’s the worst form exactly like you described

this guy looks like he doesn’t even go too the gym no offence but really just some regular guy that does maybe some push up that’s it

They expect miracles to happen without having any structure or dedication too this graft it takes years of eating training

Great point and post bigdaddy hopefully many read this over and learn

That’s what I thought, a casual push up guy