Primo 100mg
Tren ace 75mg
Masteron pro 75mg
Total 450mg / ml

Test e is
300mg / ml

I was going to take 1ml of test e and 0.5ml mutasion every 4 days

That’s a total of 920mg per week all together

I wanted to run Hcg alongside to keep my balls in check over 12 weeks before starting pct

Is this too much? Moderate enough ?

Any advice is greatly welcomed

Thanks in advance

emperorcaliano
10-12-2022, 07:41 PM
Hi,

Looking advice on dosage and cycle

I’m 34 , 95kg, taken two cycles before

12 week Test and dbol @ 23 -
20 week test prop @ 30

I’ve bought 2 bottles of med mutasion & test e
Plan to run for 12 weeks

Med mutasion is
Eqipose 200mg
Primo 100mg
Tren ace 75mg
Masteron pro 75mg
Total 450mg / ml

Test e is
300mg / ml

I was going to take 1ml of test e and 0.5ml mutasion every 4 days

That’s a total of 920mg per week all together

I wanted to run Hcg alongside to keep my balls in check over 12 weeks before starting pct

Is this too much? Moderate enough ?

Any advice is greatly welcomed

Thanks in advance

Hi brother,

Firstly what’s your goal ? Cutting ? Lean mass cycle.

Med-Mutation is a great product, however, it contains Tren A and Masteron P, which are short Esther compounds. Needs to be injected EOD (every 2 days) or everyday.

You’ll probably need to order more Bottles, 1ml EOD would be the sweet spot for you in my opinion.
Maybe:
Test E: 0,5ml EOD
Med-Mutasion: 1ml EOD

Christofaaa
10-13-2022, 07:29 PM
Hi bud thanks for the reply.
The site suggested injection freq every 5-7 days so I was going to hit every 4 days

Looking for a lean bulk. I do full body weight sessions 4-5x week, run mountains with a weighted vest x2 and yoga x2

I took my first 2 injections 1ml test e and 0.5ml mutasion last Friday and on Tuesday. But want to get the most from it without overdoing it.

emperorcaliano
10-15-2022, 02:17 PM
Hi bud thanks for the reply.
The site suggested injection freq every 5-7 days so I was going to hit every 4 days

Looking for a lean bulk. I do full body weight sessions 4-5x week, run mountains with a weighted vest x2 and yoga x2

I took my first 2 injections 1ml test e and 0.5ml mutasion last Friday and on Tuesday. But want to get the most from it without overdoing it.

Trust me, you can go with:
Test E: 0,5ml EOD
Med-Mutasion: 0,5-1ml EOD (.5ml is a bit low in my opinion)

@bigdaddy will probably agree about the fact it’s better to take it every other day.

If you want to inject every 5-7 days, just run Test and Boldenone, not Med-Mutasion, will be a waste of money especially the fact it’s a very great mix, but you will don’t get the most of it if you don’t run it EOD.

Injecting more often (by reducing to amount injected per jab) may sounds scary, but you’re actually having a more constant blood street and less fluctuations of plasma level, SO YOU’RE ACTUALLY REDUCING THE RISKS OF SIDE EFFECTS.

You’ve got my opinion, it’s up to you buddy