PDA

View Full Version : How do you carry your gears while traveling?

emperorcaliano
10-26-2022, 02:38 PM
Hello guys, just opening a thread where we can share our technique when we want to carry our gears when we are traveling.

Balks
10-28-2022, 11:03 PM
I draw out just enough oil i need into small vial and place in toilet bag next to perfume bottle or in wifes cosmetics bag lol. I put the syringes in the luggage with medication or kids medication. And the syringes in with other steel objects like nail cutters nail files etc. I have never had any problems.

emperorcaliano
10-31-2022, 09:33 AM
I’ve got a prescription from a doctor for a TRT, so what I do, I do my mix and put everything in the test bottle.

BIGDADDY
11-01-2022, 07:31 AM
I was in UK (leaving) Gatwick - had 20 vials. Was pulled aside for inspection and then given my vials back. They were only checking for explosive material. In Europe, I don't see customs checks. However, I usually take a 1/2 used vial and no label. Or I will put in a stealth bottle.

MTS-Head Coach
11-02-2022, 09:57 PM
All the trips i made to spain , check republic, germany i put all gear i need on my hold luggage never on my hand luggage . And i always go trip with open vials already used ( not to sale) . never have any problem

emperorcaliano
11-03-2022, 07:26 PM
All the trips i made to spain , check republic, germany i put all gear i need on my hold luggage never on my hand luggage . And i always go trip with open vials already used ( not to sale) . never have any problem

I think they are more concerned about proper trafficking or hard drugs.
As whenever they caught you with, customs will have plenty of paper work to do, so probably not worth it for someone using gears for himself