PDA

View Full Version : Thank you MTS Family, thank you Big Daddy !!!

emperorcaliano
10-30-2022, 12:11 AM
Just want to thank the entire MTS community and family. Really appreciate this place where we can all exchange, and learn, not just about the gears, but about all the bodybuilding lifestyle.
I’ve got a PT and nutrition certificates (also wrestling trainer certificate), it gave me good base and foundations back in the days, but I learned so much more from “free advices” coming from passionated and dedicated people.
We are really life a family here, always here to help and support each other !

And SPECIAL MENTION FOR BIG DADDY, who always had my back for the past years, and that’s part of my victories in all the competitions I’ve done.
He is a true genuine and dedicated guy, down to heart, and who always take care of his family.
I will always remember the few phone calls we had couple years ago haha

This guy will always try to help you out if you can, guys if you have a question, don’t hesitate to reach him out, or just make a post on the forum, and we will help you out, you can have different advices from people with different experiences, and that’s what makes us a strong community here.

MTS, LET’S GROW TOGETHER !!!

DarrenW29
10-31-2022, 03:11 PM
Great bigdaddy as he’s helped me more than he can imagine and I’m grateful for that support on allowing me too do what I love even with setbacks I will come out strong it’s the best community here

MTS-Head Coach
11-02-2022, 09:59 PM
MTS is not just a brand is a family and BIGDADDY is a big heart man always ready to help