PDA

View Full Version : Jimyjam

JIMYJAM
11-07-2022, 10:28 AM
MTS From the first contact were as welcoming and helpful as they could be ,BIGDADDY spoke in depth what do I want to achieve, my reason for needing Testo was due to my body stopped producing when I suffered a head injury, Pituitary Gland was damaged, yeh of course I would love to have become big and bulky , have always wanted to be but didn't have the energy to lift weights so got stuck into cardio with light weights trying to gain something, trouble is near zero level of testosterone and then with what your given by the Doctors still only putting half way to what it should be on a daily basis without topping up they test your testo but don't give a figure of what Free testo you have , they don't test any levels of oestrogen which which would prob be all over they just do a basic test.so little different to cycle on and of as of Testo dropped right out, BIGDADDY & MTS crew advised what to take and how often, it worked finally stopped storing fat lost 5 stone 113" of body fat ,stopped feeling constantly tiered with a high protein diet 7 or 8 meals a day small of course drinking water until I needed a snorkel, down 4 shirt sizes trousers , lets say had to buy new wardrobe amazing results not to get Huge though I would like to, but for medical reasons genuine life changing results, people always associate low testo with erectile dysfunction it has far more uses than that, more in the fact that just low testo wouldnt generally be the primary cause of erectile disfunction low testo is a killer you don't feel any lower. Huge gratitude to BIGDADDY & MTS for basically giving me my life back, thank you , still doing the Cardio just started back after op , now this op is out the way I am going to recover and for one time only get as big as I can as quick as I can if there is a cheat I will, be ion it just so I have been there once then box ticked of the bucket list, won't lie wwant to get as big as i can and train as little as possible , can't lift big as the Hernia op 3rd one is just unstable to chance another tear it was a 15" tear on tummy size of melon, had op 26th April then , June, Then July, Then 5th August NHS got love um, so big and beautiful with cardio and small weights and lots of overtime for the Bill lol thanks guys

DarrenW29
11-07-2022, 08:28 PM
Great post brother and on the op bigdaddy is the best and will enjoy reading your journey keep us updated

BIGDADDY
11-07-2022, 10:38 PM
Thanks for that

emperorcaliano
11-09-2022, 01:37 PM
Welcome on board brother

MTS-Head Coach
11-13-2022, 09:13 PM
Welcome to MTS family and anything you need im here