PDA

View Full Version : Weird reaction after injection

Cr25ovet2
11-09-2022, 07:46 PM
Not in regard to mts products. But I had that happen 3 times after I pinned myself(about 5 minutes after injected). Hearts states racing and I get very hot. It will last about 15 minutes. Pretty scary. After it’s over I get cold. The whole thing lasts about an hour. Any ideas?? This happened with the products I used several times before.

DarrenW29
11-10-2022, 11:36 AM
Injecting into a vein
or your getting anxious during it

wouldn’t worry at all bud unless you feel any serious symptoms just relax before injecting the oil isn’t harming you or doing anything of the above and if it is I’ve never heard or experienced this

I have experienced anxiety in my early days however and feel the way you described

Again though not saying it isn’t but it’s highly unlikely mate

MTS-Head Coach
11-13-2022, 09:09 PM
Not in regard to mts products. But I had that happen 3 times after I pinned myself(about 5 minutes after injected). Hearts states racing and I get very hot. It will last about 15 minutes. Pretty scary. After it’s over I get cold. The whole thing lasts about an hour. Any ideas?? This happened with the products I used several times before.

Hi brother
First what products? did you buy from us? here?
Some people got fever with test prop and sustanon

Cr25ovet2
11-16-2022, 06:39 PM
Hi brother
First what products? did you buy from us? here?
Some people got fever with test prop and sustanon

Like I said it happened with different ones. And yes once with mts. But I used the same gear before and nothing happened. I did some more research and I think I probably hit a vein. That’s my guess. I was just curious if anyone else had that happened before.

MTS-Head Coach
11-16-2022, 07:28 PM
Bro if you use many brands and always bad reaction to it is because the problem is not on gear but on your body. Like i said you probably have a inflamation on your body and anything you shoot gives this reaction.

Please take antibiotic like amoxicilin and stop cycle and also take ibuprofen to clean your body and then start again .

emperorcaliano
11-16-2022, 09:48 PM
Bro if you use many brands and always bad reaction to it is because the problem is not on gear but on your body. Like i said you probably have a inflamation on your body and anything you shoot gives this reaction.

Please take antibiotic like amoxicilin and stop cycle and also take ibuprofen to clean your body and then start again .

+1

Cr25ovet2
11-20-2022, 01:42 AM
I should specify that this happened 3 times in about 8 years span.

MTS-Head Coach
11-23-2022, 10:07 PM
I should specify that this happened 3 times in about 8 years span.

Yes and happens when your body is on inflamation mode. Thats when you need to take antibiotic and anti inflamatory to absorb well the gear .