PDA

View Full Version : New Guy

zanny 4
06-29-2015, 10:46 AM
Good Morning Fellows, i am new to the forums so wanted to ask a massive question : I have done a soft cycle of Tess and Tren about 20 weeks ago, Off cycle now but just bought Big & Full And Decca to start the next one, I eat well and drink Mutant mass as a daily thing, i want to grow big and was wondering am i doing the right steriod to start with or do i need to add more and if so what would be the best combo with BIg & Ful. Thanks in advance for your answers :)

Kev

BIGDADDY
06-29-2015, 12:41 PM
Hard to say what you need to take and how much if we don't have details of your age, body weight, body fat %, experience level, etc etc...

I would also write out what you eat and how much of it? Everyone who tells me they eat well, actually eat like they are a 12 year old girl. What's Mutant mass garbage? Eat real food. If you eat 6 actual meals, I wouldn't say anything about adding 3 drinks... but don't have the drinks replace the meals.

There is nothing wrong with B&F + Deca. I could generalise and give you some general numbers, but it won't necessarily be suitable for you.

zanny 4
06-29-2015, 12:49 PM
Sorry i should have noted my stats :
age 44
Weight 84kgs
Meals 4 Pasta and chicken meals a day, Red meat on two days a week instead of the the third and fourth pasta dish + 2 Mutant mass protein shakes + 6 egg whites for breakfast
no Clue on body fat tbh
7 Months in the gym

Thanks

BIGDADDY
06-29-2015, 12:57 PM
Sorry i should have noted my stats :
age 44
Weight 84kgs
Meals 4 Pasta and chicken meals a day, Red meat on two days a week instead of the the third and fourth pasta dish + 2 Mutant mass protein shakes + 6 egg whites for breakfast
no Clue on body fat tbh
7 Months in the gym

Thanks

What's your height?

Can you post a pic of your body (you can cut off you head).

THat's not a lot of food.

I'll tell you how big my breakfast is:

15 egg whites
3 pan cakes + maple syrup
4 slices of toast + nutella
2 bowls of oatmeal blended with 50g of protein powder + cinnamon

That's just meal 1....

To give you some ranges....

Effective dosages in my opinion for gains for someone your size (given I don't know your BF + height) - so I'll assume you are about 5'9 and average 13-15% bf....

TEST 500mg - 1000mg/week
EQ 900mg-1000mg/week
DECA 600-900mg/week

But you are not a very experienced lifter so I would be on the low range, ensure your TEST is higher than DECA though. If you take B&F @ 2ml week, that is 800mg/week TEST + 400mg/week EQ

In my opinion 400mg/week EQ is nothing. Need at least 900mg minimum. I have tried low dosages and it did nothing. Doesn't matter the brand.

So you should supplement with Equimax 500mg / per week to get it around 900mg/week then leave your deca at 2ml week @ 600mg/week.

This is what I would do... keep it simple, but ensure you dosages are not too low or too high. And you should ensure you are taking effective dosages. So if you are taking EQ at 400mg/week and expecdting something, well expect nothing. The gains will come from the test + deca. Make sure you take effective dosages but don't take extreme dosages too

zanny 4
06-29-2015, 01:04 PM
TEST 500mg - 1000mg/week
EQ 900mg-1000mg/week
DECA 600-900mg/week

So effectivly 2m of these a week and eat more ..basiclly what your saying ?

BIGDADDY
06-29-2015, 01:11 PM
TEST 500mg - 1000mg/week
EQ 900mg-1000mg/week
DECA 600-900mg/week

So effectivly 2m of these a week and eat more ..basiclly what your saying ?

Not exactly. I'm just stating effective dosage ranges if I was in your position to make gains.

Diet is tricky. You need to look at your calories. How much do you eat? How much do you need?

Please go to https://mtsboard.com/threads/31-Free-download-of-steroid-e-books-PDF-on-dropbox!

then look for the GH15 bible... you'll learn a lot from that.

zanny 4
06-29-2015, 01:18 PM
Thank you for your time :)