PDA

View Full Version : Great products

the_piercer
01-07-2023, 04:20 PM
So I’ve been using Med-tech for a good few years. I used to have a gym in the northwest. Just wanted to leave a review to let the world know how good this stuff is. I’ve had massive gains over the years and have never had a bad batch of anything. I’ve used everything from test E right though to med mustasion. The tren is also spot on as well as long as you can cope with the rage that can come with it haha anyway just wanna say. These have great products and great service to complement it. Thanks bigdaddy n everyone else

emperorcaliano
01-08-2023, 07:19 AM
So I’ve been using Med-tech for a good few years. I used to have a gym in the northwest. Just wanted to leave a review to let the world know how good this stuff is. I’ve had massive gains over the years and have never had a bad batch of anything. I’ve used everything from test E right though to med mustasion. The tren is also spot on as well as long as you can cope with the rage that can come with it haha anyway just wanna say. These have great products and great service to complement it. Thanks bigdaddy n everyone else

Glad you like it bro. Been using MTS since 2016, that’s ain’t for no reason, number 1 brand !

MTS-Head Coach
01-09-2023, 04:56 PM

Welcome to MTS family bro

DarrenW29
01-10-2023, 05:43 PM
Great bro and welcome best ever mts 💪