PDA

View Full Version : Cutting for 1st show

Jc1
07-01-2015, 08:42 AM
Hey guys in 12 weeks out from doing my 1st physique show, hoping to get some advice on what products to take and when. Can only inject once a week which ino is not ideal. Think about tren e test e mastron as my oils, winny Anavar and clen as orals mabe t3

Thanks in advance

brimmy
07-01-2015, 12:40 PM
Do you already have test, masteron and tren enanthate in your blood? If not you will need to use compounds with shorter esters and pin more then once a week.

Jc1
07-01-2015, 05:11 PM
I can only do once a week so need longer esters

BIGDADDY
07-01-2015, 05:56 PM
Hey guys in 12 weeks out from doing my 1st physique show, hoping to get some advice on what products to take and when. Can only inject once a week which ino is not ideal. Think about tren e test e mastron as my oils, winny Anavar and clen as orals mabe t3

Thanks in advance

I think you know what you need. You are probably just looking for confirmation of what you already know.

I would take TRIPLE EN (which has TREN E, TEST E, MAST E) in the one vial. Probably should take 5-6ml per week minimum for this.

brimmy
07-02-2015, 02:09 AM
The only problem is if these hormones aren't already in your blood your first 4-6 weeks will have subpar levels of the hormones in your blood. MR BIGs suggestion of triple en is good, I have tried this mix before and for great results on my cut at just 3mls per week.