PDA

View Full Version : Theory on trenbolone lowering igf1 in blood test

DarrenW29
02-11-2023, 03:43 PM
Trenbolone in cattle raise igf1 but in humans it’s lower many state this even on hgh with perfectly upper limit levels of estrogen and higher Carb diets so this isn’t the problem

now the thought process is
tren lowers systemic/liver IGF-I
because it reduces natural GH release

but tren dramatically INCREASES the actual muscle's response to that systemic IGF-I it does this by making more efficient use of that IGF-I as a precursor for special subtypes of IGF-I that exist inside the muscle

so though tren lowers natural (endogenous) GH levels if we force that GH into the body it'll still increase that systemic IGF-I floating around and allow for more opportunities when that IGF-I that's floating around comes into contact with muscles to increase the muscle's growth.

Even if bloodwork for serum IGF-I is low on tren be sure that tren is making better use of the IGF-I inside the muscles

Or
a hypo- or non- responder to GH but this is not immutable if due to trenbolone use or high estrogens.

This occurs due to factors such as GHR gene polymorphismsfl homozygous; where -d3 homozygous are hyperresponders high estrogens trenbolone use though absolute serum IGF-I levels are reduced intracrine IGF-I muscle fiber satellite cell proliferative response is increased - meaning that you can achieve a hyper-myogenic response despite low serum IGF-I liver dysfunction