PDA

View Full Version : Losing hair on steroids

BIGDADDY
03-16-2023, 07:00 AM
I started losing my hair.... it was slow and didn't notice. Then suddenly 1 year ago, I saw my front hairline pushed back and clearly no hair.

I'm wondering if we should sell Pharma Finasteride and or Dutasteride?

I'm now taking Dutasteride 0.5mg/day and seems to be coming back super slow. Like a few strands here and then in that area.

Anyone got any success stories or experiences?

DarrenW29
03-17-2023, 03:33 PM
Definitely begin selling it dutasteride is best since it blocks both type 1-2 5alpha receptor where Finasteride only blocks type 1

You can also regrow with minoxidil and use dry needling on scalp and shampoo with Nizoral seen a few regrow hair thicker

Or worst case hair transplant Turkey friend is getting that done

I’m losing mine at the front can see the the sides disappear wish I was on durasteride as it will protect the prostate from dht which happens with anabolics if genetically prone mine is enlarged also should increase sexdrive on some reports of people using

BIGDADDY
03-18-2023, 06:28 PM
Definitely begin selling it dutasteride is best since it blocks both type 1-2 5alpha receptor where Finasteride only blocks type 1

You can also regrow with minoxidil and use dry needling on scalp and shampoo with Nizoral seen a few regrow hair thicker

Or worst case hair transplant Turkey friend is getting that done

I’m losing mine at the front can see the the sides disappear wish I was on durasteride as it will protect the prostate from dht which happens with anabolics if genetically prone mine is enlarged also should increase sexdrive on some reports of people using

thanks. you're on top of this. I wish I did this earlier. I started the nizoral and I see the improvements.

emperorcaliano
03-21-2023, 09:42 AM
I used to take Finasteride + Monoxidile, takes a while to fully work, but can definitely say it stopped the hair loss

MTS-Head Coach
03-26-2023, 08:22 AM
I never had this problem and i dont care about hair , but today so easy to do capilar transplant and look like 20 yearsw old again

emperorcaliano
03-29-2023, 04:34 AM
I never had this problem and i dont care about hair , but today so easy to do capilar transplant and look like 20 yearsw old again

Yeah now it’s actually very affordable to have capillary implants in Turkey, on of my friend had it, decent results

BIGDADDY
03-30-2023, 10:25 PM
Yeah now it’s actually very affordable to have capillary implants in Turkey, on of my friend had it, decent results

They rejected me. They said I am losing hair at the back too. Did a blood test, had too high estrogen and too high iron and other stuff that was way off.
DHT was through the roof, so Finasteride didn't do much, but now dutasteride is now working with RU58841 and Monoxidil (which I don't think helps - but I'll still try anyway).

DarrenW29
04-01-2023, 01:52 PM
Topical supplements:
-Ketoconazole cream. 1 to 2 times a day, every day. If price or convenience is an issue, the minimum this should be applied is before bed to balding areas. Ketoconazole has been shown to be just as effective as minoxidil in studies with the shampoo. And even stronger the cream has been shown to produce results with an overnight application.

-Emu oil. 1-2 times a day. One of the only proven items I’ve come across that increases skin and hair DNA synthesis, with studies showing hair regrowth.

-Peppermint oil. 1-2 times a day. Peppermint oil has been shown in studies to be equivalent to minoxidil, without the negative side effects that result in premature aging of the skin.

-Evening Primrose oil or Borage oil. Both shown to cause hair regrowth in studies. Just adding a little more fat topically which is absorbed via the skin. Also useful for GLA’s effect on prostaglandins for halting inflammation, hair loss, and aiding hair regrowth.

-Spironolactone cream. Spironolactone has been shown to restore a 60 year old males hairline to his teenage years hair line that he had lost decades ago. Although we use this item topically, it still has the same benefits locally as it is used for such issues as hair loss and hirsutism topically. However topically it does not go systematic as in studies it has been applied to patients whole backs without going systematic. Spironolactone blocks the binding of androgens to the androgen receptor and helps increase estrogen locally.

-BiEstro cream. E2 and E3 combo, Estradiol and Estriol. Apply once or twice a day to balding areas.
The amount used here is enough to cover balding thinning areas. Due to the area we are applying it studies have shown no real systematic absorption. And also to the fact of the dose we are using is quite low as well. None of the users nor myself could produce an estrogenic side on this when applied to the scalp. Some of us who would normally get estrogenic sides off testosterone use as low as 30mg.

==Justification for BiEstro Cream==

Hair loss can be put down to a list of causes. Bad lifestyle habits, poor nutrition, lack of exercise, or all of the above compounded with stress. All of these lead to poor circulation, which then creates a whole host of effects at the scalp leading to hair loss.

The main contributing factor to hair loss, the most powerful one that we know of, is the lack of oxygen (hypoxia). This leads to decreased estrogen in balding areas and decreased aromatase enzyme and increased 5-alpha reductase enzyme at the scalp.

We have seen the effects of blocking DHT. It SLOWS hair loss and some get a MILD regrowth at best.

We have also seen what adding estrogen does for hair, as the byproduct of the thousands of male to female sex changes. These individuals can regrow full heads of amazing hair, bringing back hair reminiscent of that which they had when they were teenagers.

Likely, the ones seeing any bit of regrowth from DHT blockers are as a result of the mild estrogen increase triggered by these compounds. Studies of topical estrogen, plain and simple, work. In both men and women. As a bonus, adding estrogen topically doesn’t just increase estrogen -it also the localized concentration of the aromatase enzyme.

Since many will be worried about adding “chemicals” or hormones, for many this will be a last resort. It’s something you will have only seen me write about very recently. The pictures you see here are without BiEstro cream, but for those looking into the protocol I can guarantee that this would be the strongest item.

Using this, those on hormones would have no real concern using androgens. One could even use a DHT solo to replace androgenic function, and supplement with this form of topical estrogen to replace estrogen.

In regards to estrogenic side effects: with the doses used on the scalp, I could not produce an estrogenic symptom at even very high doses. Compare this to my personal use of an HRT dose of testosterone, which will give me gynecomastia from the aromatization alone.

==End justification for BiEstro Cream==

Rub this mixture on once or twice a day depending on your available time. Once a day is totally fine, and optimal for most, if you can apply it before bed. If not, and you must do it in the day, pick a time where you can leave it on for at least 1-2 hours before showering it out.

Supplements:
Minerals might be needed if severely deficient, some doses are based off studies and you may not need these doses. You must find your own dose.
-Zinc Picolinate. 150mg a day for 6-8 weeks, tops.
This depends on a few factors. Add up your dietary zinc content that you typically average, and then decide if zinc might be low and determine the dose that you want. This has been noted in studies to completely reverse hair loss and hypothyroid conditions that are due to a zinc deficiency. NOTE: You may not need this, use discretion. Too much zinc can lead to other problems.

-Magnesium.
Ensure magnesium intake is adequate via diet.
I really dislike supplementing magnesium, but in certain circumstances it can’t be avoided. Synthetic forms of minerals and vitamins, in general, tend to behave differently in the body. We can see this in folic acid (B5) supplementation, which has been shown to increase prostate cancer risk by 260% – yet the natural form of B5 (folate) does the exact opposite.
In regards to its role in male-pattern baldness, low magnesium is typically linked to both insulin sensitivity and calcification. Magnesium is needed to maintain systemic insulin sensitivity and transport calcium. Autopsy studies have shown that balding men have calcification of the circulatory tissues in the scalp, whereas non-balding men had none. This is also important for any anabolic steroid user, as steroids increase calcium uptake, which can lead to Left Ventricular Hypertrophy (LVH) issues and other heart problems. Increased calcium retention can also lead to brain cell apoptosis.
Vitamin A and Vitamin K2 are also used to combat the calcium uptake that leads to the aforementioned issues, and we will address them below as well.

-Taurine. 2 grams, 3x a day.
Studies have shown that Taurine is able to protect the testicles from steroid induced damage. Taurine also aids thyroid hormone production, and in animal studies was shown to act similar to HCG without the associated estrogen increase. Anecdotally, I have used this with many of my followers, with lab work showing test levels around the 1500ng/dL range.
As an amino acid that’s sensitive to heat, up to 66% of Taurine is destroyed through the process of cooking. As most of us get our protein through cooked meats, this can lead to a shortage. You can survive at this lower Taurine intake, but as this is a “thrive vs survive” scenario, taurine is something I like to supplement for health in almost 100% of cases.
In regards to hair loss, Taurine has been shown to help combat fibrosis of the scalp, thus increasing circulation and hair growth.

-Black Currant Oil, 3g a day.
This is utilized for its Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA) content, which has anti-inflammatory properties, the ability to increase hair growth prostaglandins (PGE), and the ability to inhibit hair loss prostaglandins (PGD). These prostaglandins are another contributing factor to hair loss/growth aside from the androgens.
Three items have been shown to decrease GLA – wheat, dairy, and trans fats – through inhibition of an enzyme called D6D. The typical western diet is full of these foods. Inhibition of the D6D enzyme prevents the conversion of Linoleic Acid (LA) into GLA. The inhibition of D6D also happens with age, and is likely one of the key contributors to balding getting worse with age. This is just about the only process that can link balding to aging that has not already been explored.
In taking a GLA supplement, we bypass the enzymatic conversion entirely and have the end product.
Black Currant oil was also shown in animal studies to prevent many of the negatives of excessive fructose intake, such as fatty liver.

-Grapeseed Extract, 500-1000mg a day.
GSE has been shown in animal studies to improve insulin resistance as much as metformin. Studies have also shown GSE to double the number of hairs in the anagen (growth) phase. As far as I am aware, no other compound has been shown to have effects this potent.

-Vitamin E, all 8 forms. Dose dependent on diet.
Vitamin E has multiple hair regrowth and hair loss prevention benefits. Vitamin E deficiency is very common, so this is one vitamin that I really like to ensure people are specifically focusing on getting via food items such as seeds. You can supplement it if necessary, but as always, food is the preferred route of administration.

-Chromium GTF
Chromium is used for combating insulin resistance, which is seen as a contributing factor for hair loss as mentioned above when talking about GSE. Again, some may not need this. Chromium GTF has been shown in case studies with type 2 diabetics to remove all exogenous insulin dependency within a couple months of use. I typically use 1000mcg a day for about 6 weeks.

-B Vitamin Complex.
B vitamins are needed for not just hair growth, but utilization of macronutrients in general. Meeting your Recommended Daily Average (RDA) for the individual B vitamins has a large impact on both bodybuilding and general health. Most get the majority of their B vitamins via meat intake, but many of the B vitamins are destroyed by heat; this makes RAW seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, etc) a great source. We will dive into this further in the “Fats” section below.
If you’re supplementing this, make sure it comes from a TRUE whole food source. There are a lot of shady companies out there that will feed synthetic B vitamins to yeast cultures and sell the yeast as a “whole food” source of B vitamins. This is obviously not the way we want to go, so make sure you’re using your head when you read supplement labels.

-Vitamin K2.
We spoke about calcium transport above in the Magnesium section – K2 has a slightly different mechanism of action in regards to calcium. It assists with calcium transport via a protein known as Osteocalcin, the synthesis of which is vitamin K dependent. Osteocalcin digests and breaks down hydrated protein/minerals and increases collagen accumulation in bone tissues, and has been shown to reduce calcification in the circulatory system through the same mechanism. As mentioned in the magnesium section above, this is important from a hair loss perspective due to autopsy studies showing calcified scalp tissues. From a general health perspective, this combats increased calcium uptake in steroid users that has been linked to heart disease and brain cell death.
K2 has been shown in studies to not just prevent but reverse heart disease.

-Fats.
A good mixture of monounsaturated (MUFA) and polyunsaturated (PUFA) fats. Sesame oil is a great source, but whole seeds tend to be much better due to the better nutrient profile. Seeds are a fantastic food for getting B vitamins through food, as stated above. Seeds are typically a better choice than nuts for many, as they cause much fewer histamine issues than nuts. Due to salicylate content and FODMAPs (short chain carbohydrates that are usually handled poorly in the human GI tract), nuts can bind up digestion and cause gas in certain individuals.
On the contrary, seeds tend to assist in cultivating a smooth and active digestive tract. Sometimes this addition alone can turn around a severely constipated person with IBS, whereas other fibrous foods would just constipate and slow their digestion down even further.
The MUFA and PUFA fats are needed for multiple reasons here. Not just hair health, but skin health as well. PUFA fats been the victim of severely misguided teachings, leaving them with a bad reputation – but I assure you, PUFA fats are NOT bad for you. Getting them from healthy sources has countless proven health benefits: anti-carcinogenic, anti-inflammatory, pro-sleep, pro-thyroid, etc. The benefits of unheated PUFA fats are a very deep topic on their own.
The epidermis of your skin is made of 60 percent Omega-6 PUFA fats. Do not fall for the “Omega-3 must be higher than Omega-6” speech that has no proven benefits and multiple proven detriments. All of the studies linking PUFA fats to health issues look at the typical use for PUFA fats in the western diet: cooking, frying, and otherwise heating the fats. If we are to take the same controlled environment but introduce raw, unheated PUFA fats from seeds and nuts, the studies flip completely. Anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, and all-around health marker improvement is marked.
Another issue found often in the bodybuilding and fitness realm is the “eating too clean” phenomenon. If you were to add up chicken, rice, broccoli, and some olive oil on your favorite diet app, I can guarantee that you’d see that it’s a struggle to reach even 15 percent of RDA requirements for PUFA fats. When this happens, the skin goes dry and wrinkles appear, hair becomes straw like and falls out, etc. Digestive issues ensue, and metabolism slows down. As PUFA fats are shown to increase thyroid hormone sensitivity by almost 20 percent, dieting becomes harder and fat accrual in a calorie surplus becomes far easier. This isn’t even rectifiable with exogenous thyroid hormones – take all the thyroid drugs you want, if your sensitivity isn’t up to par your metabolism will suffer.
Studies have also shown that when consumed in equal quantities, monounsaturated and saturated fats cause fat gain. Saturated fat was shown to cause a decrease in insulin sensitivity as well. PUFA fat, on the other hand, caused barely any fat gain. The majority of weight gained was muscle, insulin sensitivity increased, and abdominal fat thickness decreased.

-Other Foods.
Pineapple is used as a “general health” food with documented anti-inflammatory benefits, contains an enzyme that aids in the digestion of protein, is a fantastic source of vitamins, and is a preferred fruit due to the lower-end fructose content. In regards to hair regrowth, the main benefit is its anti-inflammatory property.

-Massage/Mechanical Manipulation:
Vigorously massage, brush, or pinch your scalp in the balding areas. 1-2 times a day, for whatever time frame you can manage; the longer the better. 3-5 minutes is great, 10 minutes is better. Use as much pressure as possible. Tissue manipulation like this increases circulation and has been proven in studies to aid hair growth. To assist in blood flow further, you can bend over and point your head toward the ground, allowing gravity to assist in delivering blood to the target area.

NOTES:
The important thing here is not to make this a chore. I’ve seen guys regrow full heads of hair without doing all of the things listed above, and have seen other things that I have not mentioned here be effective as well, but this article is designed to be a compilation of the most significant items and techniques. Whatever you choose to do, just don’t make it a chore. Don’t have time for a 10-minute head massage? Don’t do ten minutes. Instead, while you’re at home waiting for your food to cook give yourself a quick two-minute massage. It won’t hinder your day, and it won’t make you want to say “screw this”.
The same goes for the topical treatments. Miss a day? Who cares, in the long run it’s not going to make or break you. What is important, on the other hand, is that you get it in when you can. One a day is fine – the majority of the recoveries I’ve seen used topical treatments once a day. Every other day? Sure, go for it. You’re still better off than no treatment at all, and over time the results will be equal if you keep it up.
I don’t like getting people’s hopes up, but done correctly, recovery is typically quicker than people think. Thickness and density start to return rapidly, and within two weeks marked improvements are usually noticeable. Vellous hair growth alone will make your hair look significantly thicker. As for filling in complete bald spots like the temples and the crown tend to take longer, but I’ve been pleasantly surprised in the past.
On hair loss being genetic: clearly, it isn’t purely genetic, and it’s quite possible that genetics aren’t a factor at all. Studies have linked it “genetically” to a causation related to hormones, but it’s also possible that these hormones are only a factor at all due lifestyle and dietary habits. Nutrition and other lifestyle factors can be attributed to issues of poor circulation without genetics even coming into play. This poor circulation then alters the hormone concentrations locally, as discussed above in the Estrogen section.
If all balding men had hypoxia, it’s the hypoxia that caused the lack of estrogen in scalp tissues – not hormones. The hypoxia itself alters the hormone concentrations in blood in the scalp.
Now we can ask – is the hypoxia caused by genetics? Getting to this point alone leads us to believe that genes are even less of a factor, as we know how significant the effects of poor lifestyle habits are on circulation.
Baldness is much rarer, even unheard of, in areas of the population that completely abstain from westernized lifestyle and dietary choices. In pre-world war 2 Japan, hair loss was unheard of. Presently, they are 4 percent behind America in baldness percentages. Prostate cancer rates shot up in parallel. Inuits were found to lack the “balding gene”, yet currently go bald at similar rates living in modern-day Canada. Genes are not the determining factor. This is the influence of westernized lifestyle influence, and has been documented in every population group subjected to modern dietary trends.

Lastly, Ensure to follow the rest of my dietary guidelines, as that would be too big of a topic that I have discussed many times over on my page. Following what my followers call the “Camel Diet”, which is an all-around health-oriented diet. Focused on everything from inflammation to circulation, hormone balance/production and more. And also some of the things I use to suggest which I have had great results with on others, I have now replaced those certain supplements with more nutrient-rich foods. Like many of my followers have seen on my diet suggestions alone, has been enough for most anyone to fully stop balding in its tracks. It is only the regrowth which sometimes requires some heavy hitting of topical items like above.

emperorcaliano
04-08-2023, 05:33 PM
Topical supplements:
-Ketoconazole cream. 1 to 2 times a day, every day. If price or convenience is an issue, the minimum this should be applied is before bed to balding areas. Ketoconazole has been shown to be just as effective as minoxidil in studies with the shampoo. And even stronger the cream has been shown to produce results with an overnight application.

-Emu oil. 1-2 times a day. One of the only proven items I’ve come across that increases skin and hair DNA synthesis, with studies showing hair regrowth.

-Peppermint oil. 1-2 times a day. Peppermint oil has been shown in studies to be equivalent to minoxidil, without the negative side effects that result in premature aging of the skin.

-Evening Primrose oil or Borage oil. Both shown to cause hair regrowth in studies. Just adding a little more fat topically which is absorbed via the skin. Also useful for GLA’s effect on prostaglandins for halting inflammation, hair loss, and aiding hair regrowth.

-Spironolactone cream. Spironolactone has been shown to restore a 60 year old males hairline to his teenage years hair line that he had lost decades ago. Although we use this item topically, it still has the same benefits locally as it is used for such issues as hair loss and hirsutism topically. However topically it does not go systematic as in studies it has been applied to patients whole backs without going systematic. Spironolactone blocks the binding of androgens to the androgen receptor and helps increase estrogen locally.

-BiEstro cream. E2 and E3 combo, Estradiol and Estriol. Apply once or twice a day to balding areas.
The amount used here is enough to cover balding thinning areas. Due to the area we are applying it studies have shown no real systematic absorption. And also to the fact of the dose we are using is quite low as well. None of the users nor myself could produce an estrogenic side on this when applied to the scalp. Some of us who would normally get estrogenic sides off testosterone use as low as 30mg.

==Justification for BiEstro Cream==

Hair loss can be put down to a list of causes. Bad lifestyle habits, poor nutrition, lack of exercise, or all of the above compounded with stress. All of these lead to poor circulation, which then creates a whole host of effects at the scalp leading to hair loss.

The main contributing factor to hair loss, the most powerful one that we know of, is the lack of oxygen (hypoxia). This leads to decreased estrogen in balding areas and decreased aromatase enzyme and increased 5-alpha reductase enzyme at the scalp.

We have seen the effects of blocking DHT. It SLOWS hair loss and some get a MILD regrowth at best.

We have also seen what adding estrogen does for hair, as the byproduct of the thousands of male to female sex changes. These individuals can regrow full heads of amazing hair, bringing back hair reminiscent of that which they had when they were teenagers.

Likely, the ones seeing any bit of regrowth from DHT blockers are as a result of the mild estrogen increase triggered by these compounds. Studies of topical estrogen, plain and simple, work. In both men and women. As a bonus, adding estrogen topically doesn’t just increase estrogen -it also the localized concentration of the aromatase enzyme.

Since many will be worried about adding “chemicals” or hormones, for many this will be a last resort. It’s something you will have only seen me write about very recently. The pictures you see here are without BiEstro cream, but for those looking into the protocol I can guarantee that this would be the strongest item.

Using this, those on hormones would have no real concern using androgens. One could even use a DHT solo to replace androgenic function, and supplement with this form of topical estrogen to replace estrogen.

In regards to estrogenic side effects: with the doses used on the scalp, I could not produce an estrogenic symptom at even very high doses. Compare this to my personal use of an HRT dose of testosterone, which will give me gynecomastia from the aromatization alone.

==End justification for BiEstro Cream==

Rub this mixture on once or twice a day depending on your available time. Once a day is totally fine, and optimal for most, if you can apply it before bed. If not, and you must do it in the day, pick a time where you can leave it on for at least 1-2 hours before showering it out.

Supplements:
Minerals might be needed if severely deficient, some doses are based off studies and you may not need these doses. You must find your own dose.
-Zinc Picolinate. 150mg a day for 6-8 weeks, tops.
This depends on a few factors. Add up your dietary zinc content that you typically average, and then decide if zinc might be low and determine the dose that you want. This has been noted in studies to completely reverse hair loss and hypothyroid conditions that are due to a zinc deficiency. NOTE: You may not need this, use discretion. Too much zinc can lead to other problems.

-Magnesium.
Ensure magnesium intake is adequate via diet.
I really dislike supplementing magnesium, but in certain circumstances it can’t be avoided. Synthetic forms of minerals and vitamins, in general, tend to behave differently in the body. We can see this in folic acid (B5) supplementation, which has been shown to increase prostate cancer risk by 260% – yet the natural form of B5 (folate) does the exact opposite.
In regards to its role in male-pattern baldness, low magnesium is typically linked to both insulin sensitivity and calcification. Magnesium is needed to maintain systemic insulin sensitivity and transport calcium. Autopsy studies have shown that balding men have calcification of the circulatory tissues in the scalp, whereas non-balding men had none. This is also important for any anabolic steroid user, as steroids increase calcium uptake, which can lead to Left Ventricular Hypertrophy (LVH) issues and other heart problems. Increased calcium retention can also lead to brain cell apoptosis.
Vitamin A and Vitamin K2 are also used to combat the calcium uptake that leads to the aforementioned issues, and we will address them below as well.

-Taurine. 2 grams, 3x a day.
Studies have shown that Taurine is able to protect the testicles from steroid induced damage. Taurine also aids thyroid hormone production, and in animal studies was shown to act similar to HCG without the associated estrogen increase. Anecdotally, I have used this with many of my followers, with lab work showing test levels around the 1500ng/dL range.
As an amino acid that’s sensitive to heat, up to 66% of Taurine is destroyed through the process of cooking. As most of us get our protein through cooked meats, this can lead to a shortage. You can survive at this lower Taurine intake, but as this is a “thrive vs survive” scenario, taurine is something I like to supplement for health in almost 100% of cases.
In regards to hair loss, Taurine has been shown to help combat fibrosis of the scalp, thus increasing circulation and hair growth.

-Black Currant Oil, 3g a day.
This is utilized for its Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA) content, which has anti-inflammatory properties, the ability to increase hair growth prostaglandins (PGE), and the ability to inhibit hair loss prostaglandins (PGD). These prostaglandins are another contributing factor to hair loss/growth aside from the androgens.
Three items have been shown to decrease GLA – wheat, dairy, and trans fats – through inhibition of an enzyme called D6D. The typical western diet is full of these foods. Inhibition of the D6D enzyme prevents the conversion of Linoleic Acid (LA) into GLA. The inhibition of D6D also happens with age, and is likely one of the key contributors to balding getting worse with age. This is just about the only process that can link balding to aging that has not already been explored.
In taking a GLA supplement, we bypass the enzymatic conversion entirely and have the end product.
Black Currant oil was also shown in animal studies to prevent many of the negatives of excessive fructose intake, such as fatty liver.

-Grapeseed Extract, 500-1000mg a day.
GSE has been shown in animal studies to improve insulin resistance as much as metformin. Studies have also shown GSE to double the number of hairs in the anagen (growth) phase. As far as I am aware, no other compound has been shown to have effects this potent.

-Vitamin E, all 8 forms. Dose dependent on diet.
Vitamin E has multiple hair regrowth and hair loss prevention benefits. Vitamin E deficiency is very common, so this is one vitamin that I really like to ensure people are specifically focusing on getting via food items such as seeds. You can supplement it if necessary, but as always, food is the preferred route of administration.

-Chromium GTF
Chromium is used for combating insulin resistance, which is seen as a contributing factor for hair loss as mentioned above when talking about GSE. Again, some may not need this. Chromium GTF has been shown in case studies with type 2 diabetics to remove all exogenous insulin dependency within a couple months of use. I typically use 1000mcg a day for about 6 weeks.

-B Vitamin Complex.
B vitamins are needed for not just hair growth, but utilization of macronutrients in general. Meeting your Recommended Daily Average (RDA) for the individual B vitamins has a large impact on both bodybuilding and general health. Most get the majority of their B vitamins via meat intake, but many of the B vitamins are destroyed by heat; this makes RAW seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, etc) a great source. We will dive into this further in the “Fats” section below.
If you’re supplementing this, make sure it comes from a TRUE whole food source. There are a lot of shady companies out there that will feed synthetic B vitamins to yeast cultures and sell the yeast as a “whole food” source of B vitamins. This is obviously not the way we want to go, so make sure you’re using your head when you read supplement labels.

-Vitamin K2.
We spoke about calcium transport above in the Magnesium section – K2 has a slightly different mechanism of action in regards to calcium. It assists with calcium transport via a protein known as Osteocalcin, the synthesis of which is vitamin K dependent. Osteocalcin digests and breaks down hydrated protein/minerals and increases collagen accumulation in bone tissues, and has been shown to reduce calcification in the circulatory system through the same mechanism. As mentioned in the magnesium section above, this is important from a hair loss perspective due to autopsy studies showing calcified scalp tissues. From a general health perspective, this combats increased calcium uptake in steroid users that has been linked to heart disease and brain cell death.
K2 has been shown in studies to not just prevent but reverse heart disease.

-Fats.
A good mixture of monounsaturated (MUFA) and polyunsaturated (PUFA) fats. Sesame oil is a great source, but whole seeds tend to be much better due to the better nutrient profile. Seeds are a fantastic food for getting B vitamins through food, as stated above. Seeds are typically a better choice than nuts for many, as they cause much fewer histamine issues than nuts. Due to salicylate content and FODMAPs (short chain carbohydrates that are usually handled poorly in the human GI tract), nuts can bind up digestion and cause gas in certain individuals.
On the contrary, seeds tend to assist in cultivating a smooth and active digestive tract. Sometimes this addition alone can turn around a severely constipated person with IBS, whereas other fibrous foods would just constipate and slow their digestion down even further.
The MUFA and PUFA fats are needed for multiple reasons here. Not just hair health, but skin health as well. PUFA fats been the victim of severely misguided teachings, leaving them with a bad reputation – but I assure you, PUFA fats are NOT bad for you. Getting them from healthy sources has countless proven health benefits: anti-carcinogenic, anti-inflammatory, pro-sleep, pro-thyroid, etc. The benefits of unheated PUFA fats are a very deep topic on their own.
The epidermis of your skin is made of 60 percent Omega-6 PUFA fats. Do not fall for the “Omega-3 must be higher than Omega-6” speech that has no proven benefits and multiple proven detriments. All of the studies linking PUFA fats to health issues look at the typical use for PUFA fats in the western diet: cooking, frying, and otherwise heating the fats. If we are to take the same controlled environment but introduce raw, unheated PUFA fats from seeds and nuts, the studies flip completely. Anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, and all-around health marker improvement is marked.
Another issue found often in the bodybuilding and fitness realm is the “eating too clean” phenomenon. If you were to add up chicken, rice, broccoli, and some olive oil on your favorite diet app, I can guarantee that you’d see that it’s a struggle to reach even 15 percent of RDA requirements for PUFA fats. When this happens, the skin goes dry and wrinkles appear, hair becomes straw like and falls out, etc. Digestive issues ensue, and metabolism slows down. As PUFA fats are shown to increase thyroid hormone sensitivity by almost 20 percent, dieting becomes harder and fat accrual in a calorie surplus becomes far easier. This isn’t even rectifiable with exogenous thyroid hormones – take all the thyroid drugs you want, if your sensitivity isn’t up to par your metabolism will suffer.
Studies have also shown that when consumed in equal quantities, monounsaturated and saturated fats cause fat gain. Saturated fat was shown to cause a decrease in insulin sensitivity as well. PUFA fat, on the other hand, caused barely any fat gain. The majority of weight gained was muscle, insulin sensitivity increased, and abdominal fat thickness decreased.

-Other Foods.
Pineapple is used as a “general health” food with documented anti-inflammatory benefits, contains an enzyme that aids in the digestion of protein, is a fantastic source of vitamins, and is a preferred fruit due to the lower-end fructose content. In regards to hair regrowth, the main benefit is its anti-inflammatory property.

-Massage/Mechanical Manipulation:
Vigorously massage, brush, or pinch your scalp in the balding areas. 1-2 times a day, for whatever time frame you can manage; the longer the better. 3-5 minutes is great, 10 minutes is better. Use as much pressure as possible. Tissue manipulation like this increases circulation and has been proven in studies to aid hair growth. To assist in blood flow further, you can bend over and point your head toward the ground, allowing gravity to assist in delivering blood to the target area.

NOTES:
The important thing here is not to make this a chore. I’ve seen guys regrow full heads of hair without doing all of the things listed above, and have seen other things that I have not mentioned here be effective as well, but this article is designed to be a compilation of the most significant items and techniques. Whatever you choose to do, just don’t make it a chore. Don’t have time for a 10-minute head massage? Don’t do ten minutes. Instead, while you’re at home waiting for your food to cook give yourself a quick two-minute massage. It won’t hinder your day, and it won’t make you want to say “screw this”.
The same goes for the topical treatments. Miss a day? Who cares, in the long run it’s not going to make or break you. What is important, on the other hand, is that you get it in when you can. One a day is fine – the majority of the recoveries I’ve seen used topical treatments once a day. Every other day? Sure, go for it. You’re still better off than no treatment at all, and over time the results will be equal if you keep it up.
I don’t like getting people’s hopes up, but done correctly, recovery is typically quicker than people think. Thickness and density start to return rapidly, and within two weeks marked improvements are usually noticeable. Vellous hair growth alone will make your hair look significantly thicker. As for filling in complete bald spots like the temples and the crown tend to take longer, but I’ve been pleasantly surprised in the past.
On hair loss being genetic: clearly, it isn’t purely genetic, and it’s quite possible that genetics aren’t a factor at all. Studies have linked it “genetically” to a causation related to hormones, but it’s also possible that these hormones are only a factor at all due lifestyle and dietary habits. Nutrition and other lifestyle factors can be attributed to issues of poor circulation without genetics even coming into play. This poor circulation then alters the hormone concentrations locally, as discussed above in the Estrogen section.
If all balding men had hypoxia, it’s the hypoxia that caused the lack of estrogen in scalp tissues – not hormones. The hypoxia itself alters the hormone concentrations in blood in the scalp.
Now we can ask – is the hypoxia caused by genetics? Getting to this point alone leads us to believe that genes are even less of a factor, as we know how significant the effects of poor lifestyle habits are on circulation.
Baldness is much rarer, even unheard of, in areas of the population that completely abstain from westernized lifestyle and dietary choices. In pre-world war 2 Japan, hair loss was unheard of. Presently, they are 4 percent behind America in baldness percentages. Prostate cancer rates shot up in parallel. Inuits were found to lack the “balding gene”, yet currently go bald at similar rates living in modern-day Canada. Genes are not the determining factor. This is the influence of westernized lifestyle influence, and has been documented in every population group subjected to modern dietary trends.

Lastly, Ensure to follow the rest of my dietary guidelines, as that would be too big of a topic that I have discussed many times over on my page. Following what my followers call the “Camel Diet”, which is an all-around health-oriented diet. Focused on everything from inflammation to circulation, hormone balance/production and more. And also some of the things I use to suggest which I have had great results with on others, I have now replaced those certain supplements with more nutrient-rich foods. Like many of my followers have seen on my diet suggestions alone, has been enough for most anyone to fully stop balding in its tracks. It is only the regrowth which sometimes requires some heavy hitting of topical items like above.

Solid reply bro !!!

BIGDADDY
08-17-2023, 12:14 PM
hair came back after 4 months

1) Dutasteride 0.5mg/day
2) RU58841 with keta blend /daily
3) Nizorol /daily.
4) Monoxidil /daily

DarrenW29
08-23-2023, 11:26 PM
hair came back after 4 months

1) Dutasteride 0.5mg/day
2) RU58841 with keta blend /daily
3) Nizorol /daily.
4) Monoxidil /daily

Wow this is absolutely motivation amazing work bigdaddy this needs to be shown to much more people

MTS-Head Coach
08-25-2023, 07:41 PM
Hair is for girls . real ,man dont need hair, only a testosterone level over 20000ng. hehehehe. a real jungle man

Wolfman
08-30-2023, 12:59 AM
That looks amazing BigD. its coming back. I'm sixty and still have all my hair even long as well. Isnt it weird how some lose it and others dont? Its definitely genetics and if your family has the problem it will get worse by using certain gear. In my family no one has a bold head as far as I KNOW!
Pretty cool, they have almost anything you need today.

MTS-Head Coach
08-30-2023, 02:10 PM
Any side effect is mostly genetic . I use alot masteron , winstrol and i have all my hair . I never got acne from gear maybe because i only use MTS quality . The only sides i got is water retention on high test and diana