emperorcaliano
03-29-2023, 04:36 AM
Smooth with no pips

MTS-Head Coach
04-05-2023, 09:55 PM
MTS as a big reputation to hold. On market for more than 10 years

Gunny_7
05-21-2023, 09:33 AM
Sorry to post on here but you folks should know.

I've DM'd directly with no result.

Tested the latest batch of Test E, Superdrol due to not getting results like I have before, tested the gear and was a total fail, been ok before I thought so re tested the other 2 I have. Fail. 3 different bottles total.

Can't be right I thought so tested some gear I know to be legit and gives results, passed immediately.

Now I'm sure you'll all say results speak and the tests are no good, there were no results!, thats my point.

Had a good supplier test these also- Fail.

I'd of been happy with an explanation or had the gear replaced but I've had nothing. Only hinting that the tests were no good. 5 TESTS CANNOT BE WRONG WITH NO RESULTS USING THE GEAR.

I'm sure I'll be booted off here now after spending £725.

Very, very poor, be warned, looks good, but obviously no good.

Sorry to post publicly but you had your chance to reply.

This will be going on other forums too. Not great to rip people off with bunk gear.

DarrenW29
05-22-2023, 01:20 PM
Sorry to post on here but you folks should know.

I've DM'd directly with no result.

Tested the latest batch of Test E, Superdrol due to not getting results like I have before, tested the gear and was a total fail, been ok before I thought so re tested the other 2 I have. Fail. 3 different bottles total.

Can't be right I thought so tested some gear I know to be legit and gives results, passed immediately.

Now I'm sure you'll all say results speak and the tests are no good, there were no results!, thats my point.

Had a good supplier test these also- Fail.

I'd of been happy with an explanation or had the gear replaced but I've had nothing. Only hinting that the tests were no good. 5 TESTS CANNOT BE WRONG WITH NO RESULTS USING THE GEAR.

I'm sure I'll be booted off here now after spending £725.

Very, very poor, be warned, looks good, but obviously no good.

Sorry to post publicly but you had your chance to reply.

This will be going on other forums too. Not great to rip people off with bunk gear.

You sir are a troll you’ve come on here to try bring down mts and you’ve failed nobody needs too read this complete bullshit reply me and everyone else use it and grow like crazy and feel hot and veins sweating on tren great fullness on eq deca so too say this is just rudeness and disrespect