PDA

View Full Version : Tren E

Treybear
04-08-2023, 07:32 PM
I'm on a cruise right now and I'll be starting up with my next cycle in a month or two. I wanna keep it the same as my last but I'm thinking about adding tren but I don't know anyone who takes it and I don't know anything about it. My last cycle was

900mg test e
600mg deva
750mg eq

If I add tren with it being the first time taking it how much should I use per week and is there anything I should change about what I was using before? I've been using this combo for a few blasts and the last cycle it seemed to just stop working so I'm trying to find something new to add. I'm open to trying anything else it doesn't have to be tren I've just heard good things about it and would like to try it. Also, please don't recommend any orals. I've tried android, dbol, tbol, and stanavar and none of them seem to work with me. I drink tons of water but for some reason any oral I take makes me extremely sick to my stomach to where I can't even eat and it just becomes a waste. Any advice would be helpful and I appreciate it.

Cr25ovet2
04-09-2023, 12:37 AM
I am by no means any kind of expert. But I would just run test and tren. Always worked great for me. Keep it simple. Just my 2 cent

emperorcaliano
04-13-2023, 11:12 AM
I'm on a cruise right now and I'll be starting up with my next cycle in a month or two. I wanna keep it the same as my last but I'm thinking about adding tren but I don't know anyone who takes it and I don't know anything about it. My last cycle was

900mg test e
600mg deva
750mg eq

If I add tren with it being the first time taking it how much should I use per week and is there anything I should change about what I was using before? I've been using this combo for a few blasts and the last cycle it seemed to just stop working so I'm trying to find something new to add. I'm open to trying anything else it doesn't have to be tren I've just heard good things about it and would like to try it. Also, please don't recommend any orals. I've tried android, dbol, tbol, and stanavar and none of them seem to work with me. I drink tons of water but for some reason any oral I take makes me extremely sick to my stomach to where I can't even eat and it just becomes a waste. Any advice would be helpful and I appreciate it.

What’s your goal for your next cycle my friend ?

Treybear
04-15-2023, 05:57 PM
Mostly to gain strength and size

emperorcaliano
04-18-2023, 01:35 PM
You can keep same dosage, but switch Deca with Tren E. Also do you do blood work? Maybe you would be able to see through them the reason why I doesn’t work

Treybear
04-18-2023, 11:06 PM
So 600mg of tren e won't be too much to start out with it being my first time using it? And I didn't mean to say the orals didn't work. They did what they were supposed to I just had really bad headaches after about 2 weeks and couldn't get myself to eat as much as I should have been without feeling sick. I still have some tbol and dbol so I don't know maybe I'll try one more time. My blood pressure was really high around the time I was taking it and the meds I was taking didn't really do much so maybe it was just high BP.

Treybear
04-18-2023, 11:08 PM
And sorry I forgot to answer your question I was doing blood work when I was taking them nothing seemed wrong other than cholesterol which went back to normal after I started taking meds for it